• Dressing up advice

trainer [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone, I'm new here.

My SO is so much into bdsm - I even broke LH wooden paddle on him. Although I'm not into pain stuff, I like to please him. He told me he likes me dressing up as a strict teacher with heels. As I don't wear heels, I'm not really sure how I can get him excited enough.

Any ideas for the clothes and shoes combination?

I have also tried to get some ideas on a nice classroom scene but there's not much out there. Are there helpful books or games?

Thank you.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Wearing something like this might do the job? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32631

Colonel Lube [sign in to see picture]

Agree with the suggestion of outfit above, how about starting things off by giving him some homework a day or two before you plan things - maybe some lines or make him write a dirty story that you can 'mark' and punish/reward him based on how he does. That might build up the anticipation nicely.

then there is obviously scope for some kind of anatomy lesson where there is ample pleasure for you.

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

For shoes, try something with more ankle support, or boots, 8i find it harder to walk in shoes than boots or shoes with straps. It'll also give you that extra confidence when walking around. Xx

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Wearing something like this might do the job? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32631

I would go for that as Nat suggested in addition to a teachers gown and hat. The latter 2 items will be available form a good fancy dress shop.

Lovehomey used to do an oversized ruler in their FSOG range. I don't know if this is still available but get one if you can or a decent riding crop ( I wouldn't get a cane unless experienced in using one) . The ruler or crop can be used to reinforce your authority .Heels wise any black court shoe type would work stilettoes if your ok wearing them .

To set the tone ,practice barking out orders before you unleash it on him. You'll have him quaking with anticipation .

As  for the scene itself you could do a detention scene and punish for any incorrect answers to some homework questions you could set.

Colonel Lube wrote:

Agree with the suggestion of outfit above, how about starting things off by giving him some homework a day or two before you plan things - maybe some lines or make him write a dirty story that you can 'mark' and punish/reward him based on how he does. That might build up the anticipation nicely.

That sounds like exactly what he will love Any more Colonel Lube?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

They don't have the Fifty Shades ruler anymore Mysteron, but they do have the Coco de Mer rulers http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23538 / http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23539

mysteron wrote:

Lovehomey used to do an oversized ruler in their FSOG range. I don't know if this is still available but get one if you can or a decent riding crop ( I wouldn't get a cane unless experienced in using one) . The ruler or crop can be used to reinforce your authority .Heels wise any black court shoe type would work stilettoes if your ok wearing them .

To set the tone ,practice barking out orders before you unleash it on him. You'll have him quaking with anticipation .

Well, only a cane does wonders for him.

Colonel Lube [sign in to see picture]

trainer wrote:

Colonel Lube wrote:

That sounds like exactly what he will love Any more Colonel Lube?

It is difficult without knowing exactly what he is into, but how about using the story idea of homework as a way to discover what he would love to do. He writes a story and you then say you will mark it at let him know how he did when school is next in session - This gives you a bit of time to set up a scenario he might like, but ensuring you do to.

trainer wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Well, only a cane does wonders for him.

So I guess you must be skilled in using it on him. Then use the cane instead of the riding crop or ruler to reinforce your authority .

That's the thing, I don't know what he's really into. Not sure if even he knows it He's a really shy guy, an introvert, so much so I was the one who had to ask him out first.

trainer wrote:

That's the thing, I don't know what he's really into. Not sure if even he knows it He's a really shy guy, an introvert, so much so I was the one who had to ask him out first.

Are you referring to the cane here? If you havn't used one before then please don't unless you have a book/ instructions and practiced before hand. A wrongly placed cane stroke can result in injury .You could just use it as a prop and not on him .

If you also intend usinfg it on him then use the riding crop or tthe oversized ruler. For the riding crop I would also err on the side of caution and go for a beginners type riding crop .

mysteron wrote:

trainer wrote:

Are you referring to the cane here? If you havn't used one before then please don't unless you have a book/ instructions and practiced before hand. A wrongly placed cane stroke can result in injury .You could just use it as a prop and not on him .

If you also intend usinfg it on him then use the riding crop or tthe oversized ruler. For the riding crop I would also err on the side of caution and go for a beginners type riding crop .

I was actually referring to Colonel Lube's reply. We always use some towel around his waist area as protection against the kidney area.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.