• What do you love in lingerie guys and gals ?

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Mesh as well I like 😍

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I'm a creature of comfort but I've really grown to love crotchless knickers. I love the lace of the flirty range as its so soft. Great for everyday wear. I love stretch and high waists

What I would LOVE to see is a retro pin up style range. Big high waisted satin pants with long line satin bras. Navy, red, mustard yellows, golden buttons.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

What I would LOVE to see is a retro pin up style range. Big high waisted satin pants with long line satin bras. Navy, red, mustard yellows, golden buttons.

Oh yes I love retro too heart

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I agree with Rosy, I think you should design and take in more lingerie with a high waist because it's so flattering for everyone :)

Great replies guys, it's interesting to know what other's like too and how tastes vary. 

Don't forget there is a pander and suggestions thread. This was just me pondering over lingerie styles and changes in tastes :) 

Tony71 [sign in to see picture]

I luv totally see through bras and knicker. Especially knickers with a see through gusset. My wife also loves this look too but has difficulty getting bras to fit as she is a 36 G. She says the feel of the see through material feels ' so good '. M&S did a range of see through bras and knickers about 15 years ago that she still wears

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Ooo yes I love retro too, I'd forgotten all about that style. I even love the conical bras. I have an hourglass figure so 50s bombshell pin up style would suit me 😊
    Going to add it to the pander me thread.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

If retro includes burlesque, then yes. I think burlesque type costumes would go down well for dress up, maybe a fan or two as well, to turn it into a stip tease, burlesque style.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

A huge yes please to pin-up style. I love the flattering effect of high waists and all of the swimwear, robe, underwear and clothes Katy Perry wears in the Thinking of You video. So classy, sexy and feminine! She looks gorgeous.

I love Kylie's style too with the corsets and showgirl outfits.

I'd really love to see some fans available too for a burlesque routine like Dita von Teese. A crystal bra like Beyoncé in Naughty Girl would be great fun too but probably totally unpractical so maybe diamanté tassels instead.

Forget to mention pink. I love it as a little highlight detail on black and I love cerise and really hot pinks in full pieces of lingerie. The Flirty raspberry range is really pretty. I was really surprised that I love the pale
    pink of my Lovehoney Spoil Me Baby doll as much as I do as it's not my usual shade at all :)

helleven [sign in to see picture]

High waisted knickers, they really show off a womans shape

ToGildALily [sign in to see picture]

I love all sorts. Darker colours are my favourite, especially red. I love greens, the right shade looks great with my skin and hair as I'm very pale but red haired. I like other colours too but it really depends on what I want, cute, sexy, retro inspired, more burlesque or just classic.

Materials I love. Lace, satin, silk if I can afford it. I love fine lace and will pay out for something nice if I adore it. I have a nice simple black leather undercut corset. Latex is an adventure I've yet to try but not the atypical colours and styles.

Styles. It's easier to say I'm not a huge fan of thongs but I do have some. I like proper steel boned corsets, usually undercut as they're easy to wear for me. I like all sorts and have stuff from High Street to indie brands. I backed a Kickstarter and my reward is a beautiful red body suit with red see through material that goes up from the waist to cover your chest in two separate pieces and gathers at a collar around your neck. Recently I got into simple elasticated harnesses and they are fun to have on under normal clothes with bits peeking out into view.

Gavlar [sign in to see picture]

I do like to see OH in red lace. My favourite knickers on her is French style. I like it when I can see her cheeks just peaking out the bottom in that come grab me way that they do.

Retro seems to be a popular pick. It is such a great shape IMO. 

Some great trends from NYFW too. Seems that pink is a winner on the catwalk, still I am not convinced though 

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I love retro style lingerie, and high waisted knickers. I also love black lace, and corsets xx

YoungEssexCouple [sign in to see picture]

Current 2 favorite bits are, for me - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33890 LHM crotchless men's underwear and for her - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33466 Crotchless Body stocking. Love the feel of these and the way they look.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

It seems ruffles are quite a big trend this year but I can't decide how I feel about them. I like them on darker colours (red, black, purple etc), but if it's done wrong on a colour like white, I just start thinking of net curtains, which is not exactly sexy!

sir.nick [sign in to see picture]

+1 for the male robe! (and generally more male stuff beyond black thongs - why don't men get some crazy colours too?)

Corsets are of course one of the most amazing items, and I'd also like to see more retro style added as well.

Pierced_n_Spanked [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

or are you a secret goth and need black Black BLACK!

Not so secret, in fact pretty blatant!

Stuff i love in lingerie: black, satin, lace, leather-look but vegan, pvc, latex!!!, corsets, strappy bondagey stuff, cage or open back pants, suspenders, stockings!!! and hold-ups (especially patterned), crotchless pants, harnesses

Stuff i do not love: anything that accentuates my pot belly - babydoll/teddy things with loads of fabric at the front. Anything related to FSOG. Colourful stuff - i can deal with a bit of purple or green, but i detest bright red and white lingerie. Leather. High-rise thongs.

b21 [sign in to see picture]

Good lingerie should not only look flattering but also feel great to the touch. I love satin, but not all satin is nice, there is nothing worse than that ruffly stiff satin you get on some cheaper items.

The best feeling lingerie is that super soft flowy satin that you find on certain great chemises or babydolls. Teamed up with some super-soft lace, it doesn't get better than that!

Lovehoney - Rebecca [sign in to see picture]

I love babydolls and pieces with a halterneck (like the Love Me Lace Babydoll and Bra or the Dreamgirl Raspberry Babydoll).

I find halterneck lingerie to be really flattering on smaller breasts and I love the floaty, girly aesthetic that babydolls have. I love that you can super-sex them up with a pair of stockings and heels, but you can also dress them down with a cute robe for a more sensual look.

In regards to colours, I love something a little bit different - a raspberry or a teal, or something like a royal blue. I really dislike red lingerie and I am not a big fan of black and pink together. Pink on it's own is all good with me though!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.