• Dress Up

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

Funny old world!

40 years ago when wifey (then girlfriend) used to come and stay with me at my parents house, (seperate bedrooms by the way) I used to always walk around with a pair of jeans on with no top on, and she used to say that she loved me going about like that and I always looked good.

Very similar now, except because of the hot weather I'm either in a small pair of swimming trunks or a thong. I do wear a vareity of thongs when we go out in the evening, but always show her what I am wearing before I put my jeans or shorts on, just so that she knows I have made an effort, and let her mind go into overdrive.

She is also very good. I am a boob man, and she will wear push up bra's and reasonable low/tight tops when we go out with friends etc. If I am lucky, when we go out on our own she will wear a 1/4 cup bra, so I get an eyefull of her nipples as well.

Very Lucky Guy!

rochelleNE [sign in to see picture]

definately character dress up for me i would walk the streets like that if i could, my fave to dress up in is military, but i like a guy dressed up with nothing on except socks a tie some glasses and one of those hats that have the ear hangy thingys and longish back panel

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]

I love it when my wife puts on stockings or bodystockings, high heels, french maid or naughty nurse costume.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.