• Tempt Me Chemise..

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Slinky, I just tried the chemise on and it fits like a dream 😍 the colour is stunning, and it matches my nails perfectly! So pleased now I want the babydoll!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I would definitely recommend getting the babydoll too LeilaK it's gorgeous :)

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I have the babydoll and really like it, I think you should go for it! 😄 Also have the chemise on the way, really excited about that :)

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

That's awesome Leila 😄😄😄 I'm really happy it fits purrrfectly hunni 😙
    Oh my life!, I did not realise their was a babydoll, just looked and am very tempted to say the least. you should definantly purchase it, along with the rest of the range. Great excuse is belated birthday pressies 😃 and it would be awesome to have the whole range 😙💟xx

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I did it in the end and have just purchased the babydoll and chemise for my wife. Long excited wait till Monday now for delivery.

Nice one bondagegod 👍 did you get the 25% discount from the net I mentioned? Yeah it's always a long wait at the weekend when ordering, it's going to be the same for me, pacing like mad, tracking every hour 😂😂

Aww, I'm sure your wife will love them both and you'll love them too 👍💟xx

Yes I did find the 25% voucher slinkybinky. Thank you. What did you buy? Well worth the wait tho and the excitement that builds up. Yes I'm sure we will both enjoy the tempt me
    Items.

That's brilliant you found the voucher. It may be worth setting them upto come straight to your email as there's a few different sites with some interesting promotional offers. That's sooo true, the wait makes it more exciting,

Well I still haven't ordered 😂 I'm going to have to today though as I've got a feeling they'll be gone in notime 😦 definantly getting the tempt me chemise. I'm not sure what else to go for as I've had to pay alot out on presents and boring bills etc. Lol. I really want the treasure me chemise, the longline bra (but I'll have to leave that, then there's the wet look dress, the flaunt me dress, and some of the knickers being discontinued. I just can't prioritize they're all being discontinued bar the new flirtys but I actually need some of the style as ive a limited collection there.

But the tempt me chemise is a must. Then there's the lingere and babydoll, I've no idea how to whittle it down 😂 but I'll have to this time. Can always but more another time 👍💟xx

Yea I could look in to setting so I get these other offers come straight to my e-mails. I know what you meant tho it really is hard if you need to make choices on what to buy. The 25% off finishes tonight at midnight if you are planning on using it slinkybinky.

I think it's definitely worth it and easy to do. Just apply for all of the sites with Lovehoney promotional offers and you'll never miss a bargain. Sorted 😃

Oooh I know and I'm super busy, no closer to decisions, I'll be well annoyed if I miss out because of myself not being able to make a decision lol 😂😙💟xx

Thank you I'll have a look about signing up.

Just put the all of the range in your basket and purchase all of it slinkybinky.

😂😂😂 bondagegod you're not being kind to my bank balance, although me and hubby will certainly love the lot 😄 I'm going to read the reviews again on the tempt me chemise as ive started questioning the colour, only because I bought a pink chemise once and didn't like the colour. Although I love other pink items and the tempt me looks a nice rich pink (my descriptions are mediocre at best lol.)

No worries at all 👍

I've got to get something organised and stop thinking about the cash I've blitzed since yesterday as it is. The lingeres very important to my confidence so should be prioritised 😄💟xx

slinky binky wrote:

I've got to get something organised and stop thinking about the cash I've blitzed since yesterday as it is. The lingeres very important to my confidence so should be prioritised 😄💟xx

^ Yes, exactly! I'm not fond of pink usually, but the Tempt Me range shading is absolutely beautiful. Hope you make your mind up soon, I don't want you to miss out!

Nat your reviews sold it too me, it is brilliant, as are all yours. I needn't of gone any further but prefer to be thorough and hoped for bigger boobed reviews but was only one. Im a 10 (i think as I'm dieting) so will go for medium, Dya think it'll accomadate my 34C/D cups okay? I'm getting there, probably just order 3 or 4 items or two chemises and the flirtys, then it's not as harsh on the bank balance (for some crazy reason I often make smaller more frequent orders as it makes me feel less guilt when realistically it's far more sensible buying bigger orders with this discount code especially!)

Right I'm getting there. You're right I'll miss out if I don't get organised pronto. Thanks hunni 😙💟xx

Well, that 25% ends tonight so I'm sure you don't want to miss out on that! I think that it should fit that cup size comfortably, but I feel like it will flatter most sizes tbh 😊 And thank you for your sweet compliment!! Xx

Glad you ordered somethings in the slinkybinky. It so nice and with being discontinued and in the sale is very hard to resist.

Glad you ordered somethings in the slinkybinky. It so nice and with being discontinued and in the sale is very hard to resist.

Today the day they both arrive.

bondagegod wrote:

Today the day they both arrive.

Hope she likes them!

Me to nat and Tom. I think you can't help to love the tempt me range. Looking forward to seeing her in them later.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.