• Latex

Psm&sjw [sign in to see picture]

I'm finding if so hard to find a latex catsuit to surprise my hubby with as I know he'll be on his knees begging as soon as he sees it on. My he problem I have is that I am 5'1 uk size 8 curvy with 34dds and squat enhanced posterior lol. I can seem to find one that looks like it would fit tight all over.

SR36 [sign in to see picture]

Don't know what your budget is, but there are a few companies that make custom fit catsuits...they are pretty pricey but they would definitely fit you!

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

I have a feeling it would be quite difficult to find one that will fit perfectly unless it was custom fit. I find this same problem with cat suits because I have a small chest and a big butt and thighs. My advice would be shop around a bit online to find a website that has good reviews :)

Pierced_n_Spanked [sign in to see picture]

Custom is definitely the way forward! It's difficult to find latex to fit when you're not tall.

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

As a similarly built girly, you're gonna need it. Or settle for latex leggings and a latex zip top, that way you can get a better sizing with off the rack items :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.