• Burlesque show - What to wear?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

mysteron wrote:

I should add as well. The Tie is best knotted with a double windsor knot . My late father showed me how to do one of these and the half windsor .

Thank you I will get him to start practising one :) he will look great all dressed up

Agreed . It will Look odd if you are dressed to thrill and he doesn,t .

Sounds like a great night out ,please tell us how it goes .

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Myself and wife go to a lot of burlesque shows, and what you have chosenis perfect VK, and what Lovehoney - Jess Wilde has suggested extra is a perfect match.
    Whatever you choose to wear I bet you'll look Great, Good Luck and ENJOY!!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Soooo...... what did you both wear and did you have a totally awesome time?! ^_^ 

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Aw thank you for asking :) unfortunately we broke up a couples of days before the show so I couldn't go. It has been a long time coming so it's fine, I was disappointed to miss it though. I plan on looking into some more shows in the area and hopefully going with friends. Just want a newly single girl needs :) x

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Aw thank you for asking :) unfortunately we broke up a couples of days before the show so I couldn't go. It has been a long time coming so it's fine, I was disappointed to miss it though. I plan on looking into some more shows in the area and hopefully going with friends. Just want a newly single girl needs :) x

Sorry to hear about the break up and that you didn't get to go to the show. That corset is totally stunning ( I had my eye on it too and was waiting to order it next month but now it's been discontinued ) and you are going to look absolutely amazing when you go to the next show with your friends. Have fun :)
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

So sorry to hear that VK! But I'm glad that you seem to deal with it in a good way and still plan to go to another show. Sounds like it could be great fun with a couple of friends and some drinks :)

Thank you both :) it is for the best and my kids are doing a great job of taking my mind off it lol x

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I'm really excited to be going to a burlesque show this weekend but I have no idea what I should wear. Last year I went to the same show and just wore a little black dress, but I'd like to wear something a bit more special this year. I was thinking of wearing this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27590 with a pencil skirt, but not sure. What would you wear? Any men that could comment also would be great as my partner is coming with me :)

Idbe thrilled to have you on my arm dressed in that and a pencil squirt. Go for it gal enjoy

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Sorry to hear that VK, It may have been a long time comming but it must still hurt.

Thinking of you hun. x

Thank you, it does but I'm trying to be positive. Got a new hair style and I'm going to get my tragus pierced as I've wanted it done for years but he didn't want me to. Also a good night out with my girlfriends next weekend :) life goes on.. x

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I was going to suggest fishnet or seamed hold ups. I think jess beat me to it.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to hear of your break up - but glad you still intend going to a show.

Sending hugs although you sound like you're handling things well xxx

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Oh VK I'm sorry to hear about the break up. Regardless of the situation, they're always sh*tty! Keep your chin up lovely.

And yes, you now definitely need a girly burly night!! If you were closer I'd be telling you to come with us next time! 

Sending lots of lovely thoughts and positivity your way <3 

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to hear about your break up, and that you didn't get to go to the show VK. The corset you chose is really stunning - you will look amazing when you go to the next show with your friends. Sending you some virtual hugs xx

Thank you all so much for your kind messages :) this is one of the many reasons I love this forum so much, it's filled with such thoughtful, caring members xx

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Thank you all so much for your kind messages :) this is one of the many reasons I love this forum so much, it's filled with such thoughtful, caring members xx

Sorry to hear that VK, hope each day is getting easier as time passes x
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to learn of your sad news.

I think you would have looked very classy for that show if you had gone and hope you get a chance of going again.

As regards the future you are a very caring classy lady so don't forget that. Take a small break with your girlie friends and enjoy yourself .

When you are ready to find a new partner , I don't think it will take long so choose carefully and I think you will get choices, as I believe the ratio is something like 10 guys chasing about 3 girls.So be picky and pick a gent .

Things will get easier but it will take time . Time is a great healer.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.