• lingerie for little boobies

Siren40 [sign in to see picture]

Hi oh wise ones

Im a little boobies girl, and small frame mostly a 30C or 32B

I love some of the less structured bras, but are they actually going to do anything for my little boobs.

Any recommendations for bras with a tie back? I think im more likely to get a great shape if I can get the back tight enough

TiA

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Have a look at some of Sxleksaker's reviews.
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/sxleksaker/

Thanks im uber fussy on fit

Talia [sign in to see picture]

From what I've seen, LH own brand lingerie is made for small breasts. In my experience, underwire bras make the breasts look bigger, and of course push-up bras of all kind. Which you'll probably have to find elsewhere, at least I haven't bought anything here that's really push-up (the Spoil Me bra comes close, but is not perfect). If 30C/32B is really hard to find in the UK, you might have to hop over the channel 75C/80B (assuming you are using the "old system") are among the most common sizes (unlike my own 100B).

I can get really pretty/classy 30's and 32's easy enough. Just got my eye on a few non paded lovehoney bras and a sexy rene rolfe piece. Think I'll try and if it works for the boob age, I'll adjust it if necessary by putting a tuck in the under band

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I'm a 30A & have found plenty of well fitting lingerie pieces here. I really like the Love Me Lace bras in Lovehoney's range and the new Treasure Me bra is great too.

NatandTom wrote:

I'm a 30A & have found plenty of well fitting lingerie pieces here. I really like the Love Me Lace bras in Lovehoney's range and the new Treasure Me bra is great too.

Excellent stuff. Def going to the teddy I have my eye on,

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

I'm a 34A and struggle to even fill an A cup! I find triangle bras are a godsend, I gave up with padded bras as there was always extra material and it looked unnatural under my clothes x

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Agree with others but in my experience, some bralettes are still too big.
    This one was too big for my 32 chest : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31027
    This one was simply too big: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35864

M&A [sign in to see picture]

Ladies I fully appreciate your struggle for something sexy but your fueling a fantasy of mine about small boob's.

You ladies rock and long may you be petite.

M&A wrote:

Ladies I fully appreciate your struggle for something sexy but your fueling a fantasy of mine about small boob's.

Love this^ some people say that more than a handful is a waste anyway

Siren40 wrote:

M&A wrote:

Love this^ some people say that more than a handful is a waste anyway

I am a lover of all boobs but I have a very particular thing about small boobs to me they are super erotic and would worship them all day long

Miss Noir I just wish I was in your lectures having just read your profile.

Keep up the good work.....

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

M&A wrote:

Miss Noir I just wish I was in your lectures having just read your profile.

Keep up the good work.....

Haha thank you ^_^ x

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I'm a 30B and I often find the back sizes available here are far too big and the lack of underwired and moulded cups don't give me the boost I want, but check out my profile if you want to see my reviews for bras I've tried. Thanks M&A! That's a welcome change from 'the bigger the better' attitude I often hear that makes me feel woefully inadequate. I'd do anything (bar surgery) for biggers boobs

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

I'm a 30B and I often find the back sizes available here are far too big and the lack of underwired and moulded cups don't give me the boost I want, but check out my profile if you want to see my reviews for bras I've tried. Thanks M&A! That's a welcome change from 'the bigger the better' attitude I often hear that makes me feel woefully inadequate. I'd do anything (bar surgery) for biggers boobs

Will defo check out your reviews

Cally Berry [sign in to see picture]

Very pleased to have stumbled over this thread. As someone with a small bust 32A it is very difficult to find nice sexy underwear that fits without leaving gaps. I think as well it is heart breaking at times to see under wear only modelled by large breast women.

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

I'm a 30AA and I don't think a C or B cup is "little"

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

MysticalMayhem wrote:

I'm a 30AA and I don't think a C or B cup is "little"

Fair comment although it does rather depend on the size and shape of the rest of the body - I am a size 16/18 with size 36C boobs, which 'appear' small in comparison with the rest of me.

When I was much younger I struggled to fill an A cup (which is obviously small) but as I have got older and gained weight, yes my boobs have grown a bit, but so has the rest of me, so they still seem small, if that makes sense.

The lingerie 'issue' works both ways I think. Some things are far better suited to small boobs and other items for bigger boobs.

The beauty of threads like this is the advice given to/from people with similar queries.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I once got an amazing bra from calvin klein. At the time I had around B boobs. It supported them, and actually gave me an awesome clevage.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.