• Stockings/suspender analysis

    1463822148
    Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 65
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2016

    I'm a lucky lad who gets to view his wife most workday mornings slipping into some sexy lingerie often teamed with hold ups or ocassionally stockings, before a smart skirt or dress hides the incredible sights.

    Why is it that stockings and hold ups are so appealing to us men?!

    1463823007
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5927
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    I guess it's because of the bare thigh between the suspender belt and the top of the stockings.

    1463827830
    Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1204
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2013

    That is why that bit of bare thigh is called the "giggle band"........because, once your past it your laughing.

    1463828026
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2561
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Rimmer57 wrote:

    That is why that bit of bare thigh is called the "giggle band"........because, once your past it your laughing.

    That is so funny xx
    1463828818
    KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 316
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2014

    I think there are a couple of reasons why stockings are so aluring to men.

    Firstly, in the past, they were associated with somthing that was slightly risque, or outright sex orientated. Back in the early paert of the 20th century, stocking tops would never be seen, so if they were glimpsed then it meant that the chap had got way past 1st base!

    The second reason is that they can make a womans legs look great. They cover any imperfections, dark colours will make legs look slimmer and longer and a.ccentuate the curve of the leg.

    The promise of carnal pleasure if you are every lucky enough to reach what lies at the top is also a huge turn on for many men.

    1463830494
    frenchmaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 27 Apr 2013

    There are many reasons and I have been a huge fan since I was a teenager. In my opinion they are not complete unless paired with high heels, this combination is the key to sexual heaven !

    Black, seamed with cuban heel are my fave !

    1463830807
    m4t1n [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2224
    • Joined: 28 Jan 2016

    frenchmaid wrote:

    There are many reasons and I have been a huge fan since I was a teenager. In my opinion they are not complete unless paired with high heels, this combination is the key to sexual heaven !

    Black, seamed with cuban heel are my fave !

    I agree completely!!!
    1463832170
    Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 65
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2016

    frenchmaid wrote:

    There are many reasons and I have been a huge fan since I was a teenager. In my opinion they are not complete unless paired with high heels, this combination is the key to sexual heaven !

    Black, seamed with cuban heel are my fave !

    Totally agree! My fave as well, looking at not wearing!

    1463833073
    Yes man [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 573
    • Joined: 17 Mar 2009

    For me stockings, sussies and heels every time!! They frame all the best bits beautifully!!! X

    1463864702
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2561
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    My husband loves me to wear stockings and high heels. He likes seamed Cuban heels too, and fairly fine dernier as he likes the soft feel of them.

    As you can see I also get to wear styles I like too.

    As a point of interest he prefers suspenders, and I prefer hold ups - so we go for a bit of both xx

    1463871718
    Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 65
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2016

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    My husband loves me to wear stockings and high heels. He likes seamed Cuban heels too, and fairly fine dernier as he likes the soft feel of them.

    As you can see I also get to wear styles I like too.

    As a point of interest he prefers suspenders, and I prefer hold ups - so we go for a bit of both xx

    Sounds a male dream

    1463883384
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5927
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    On a similar topic ,I can't help noticing that the manufacturers and indeed LH do stock them ,are introducing more sexy tights,

    Whilst a big improvement on the day to day wear type tights ,they still don't do it for me.

    1463905296
    Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 65
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2016

    mysteron wrote:

    On a similar topic ,I can't help noticing that the manufacturers and indeed LH do stock them ,are introducing more sexy tights,

    Whilst a big improvement on the day to day wear type tights ,they still don't do it for me.

    Yes i agree, the tights are a bit of a passion killer, but the gap is closing, at least some tights are sexy and have to be worn with shorter outfits (outside the bedroom), crotchless work pretty well and love the seamed tights.

    1463921965
    Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1204
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2013

    I love it when the wife wears her stockings, with suspenders, usually a vintage style, seamed with cuban heels, sometimes with a contrasting coloured seam, which make them more sexy looking, and she matches them with vintage/retro stye girdles....

    She does wear hold ups as well, especially when she is going commando, which is really a turn on when we're out, and especially watching Burlesque....

    1463922803
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 11366
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    mysteron wrote:

    On a similar topic ,I can't help noticing that the manufacturers and indeed LH do stock them ,are introducing more sexy tights,

    Whilst a big improvement on the day to day wear type tights ,they still don't do it for me.

    They dont do it for me either.....I never wear tights. I'm definitely a stockings, sussies and heels kind of girl x

    1463924498
    Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1160
    • Joined: 13 Sep 2006

    Rimmer57 wrote:

    I love it when the wife wears her stockings, with suspenders, usually a vintage style, seamed with cuban heels, sometimes with a contrasting coloured seam, which make them more sexy looking, and she matches them with vintage/retro stye girdles....

    She does wear hold ups as well, especially when she is going commando, which is really a turn on when we're out, and especially watching Burlesque....

    Hell yes! I absolutely love cuban heel stockings. And personally I prefer my OH in her stockinged feet, and no shoes.
    1463926057
    Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1204
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2013

    Sex Squid wrote:

    Rimmer57 wrote:

    I love it when the wife wears her stockings, with suspenders, usually a vintage style, seamed with cuban heels, sometimes with a contrasting coloured seam, which make them more sexy looking, and she matches them with vintage/retro stye girdles....

    She does wear hold ups as well, especially when she is going commando, which is really a turn on when we're out, and especially watching Burlesque....

    Hell yes! I absolutely love cuban heel stockings. And personally I prefer my OH in her stockinged feet, and no shoes.

    +1 but..... My preference is when her stockinged legs are over my shoulders tight around my neck

    1463939635
    Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 65
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2016

    Rimmer57 wrote:

    Sex Squid wrote:

    Rimmer57 wrote:

    I love it when the wife wears her stockings, with suspenders, usually a vintage style, seamed with cuban heels, sometimes with a contrasting coloured seam, which make them more sexy looking, and she matches them with vintage/retro stye girdles....

    She does wear hold ups as well, especially when she is going commando, which is really a turn on when we're out, and especially watching Burlesque....

    Hell yes! I absolutely love cuban heel stockings. And personally I prefer my OH in her stockinged feet, and no shoes.

    +1 but..... My preference is when her stockinged legs are over my shoulders tight around my neck

    Sounds even better

    1463939682
    Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 65
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2016

    Terri JJ wrote:

    mysteron wrote:

    On a similar topic ,I can't help noticing that the manufacturers and indeed LH do stock them ,are introducing more sexy tights,

    Whilst a big improvement on the day to day wear type tights ,they still don't do it for me.

    They dont do it for me either.....I never wear tights. I'm definitely a stockings, sussies and heels kind of girl x

    The only kind of girl there should be in my book! Attention guaranteed

    1463939741
    Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 65
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2016

    Sex Squid wrote:

    Rimmer57 wrote:

    I love it when the wife wears her stockings, with suspenders, usually a vintage style, seamed with cuban heels, sometimes with a contrasting coloured seam, which make them more sexy looking, and she matches them with vintage/retro stye girdles....

    She does wear hold ups as well, especially when she is going commando, which is really a turn on when we're out, and especially watching Burlesque....

    Hell yes! I absolutely love cuban heel stockings. And personally I prefer my OH in her stockinged feet, and no shoes.

    Ditch the shoes after a period of time, then those seamed stockings fully revealed

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.