• Lingerie offers

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

I think it's this one. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32648

I had an email a few days ago with this one in but already bought the smaller size one a while back in 2 for £20 so I wasn't interested. It is a lovely bodystocking.

I got the email for the Tracey Cox vibe too but I already own it. :3 Haven't gotten round to using it yet - too much stress with work and moving out and the baby taking up all our time that sex has been short but very satisfying recently. Maybe date night we'll use it so I can't say if it's worth it or not yet. Definitely a good offer though.

Also picked up this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31398 because I had an email to get this one free. So many good offers recently. >:)

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Imh95 - is it the Icollection jacquired opaque and mesh chemise set ? If so it's getting discontinued so best bag and tag it 😃 it's a beautiful chemise 😍 💟xx

Hey slinky. It was the G World Sheer Lace Chemise + Garter Set in midnight blue that is no longer sold here. I hadn't noticed it on the site until recently but there is so much other nice things I'm sure I'll fall in love with something else! I had to snap up the DOTD today as it's been on my wishlist for ages and at that price I couldn't say no as it's being discontinued too. My OH will be banning me from here soon! Lol:) Hope you get your free rabbit. It looks a good one:)
    Awww that's ashame it's discontinued now 😦 but too true, there's so many bargains here you'll not miss it too much. Was that the flash dotd? It's a great little vibe, more buzzy than rumblu but I actually don't mind. Lol, you've gotta dodge that, honestly it'll make you want even more I know 💟xx

Sxlecsaker - that's a good question, I've noo idea what to buy to get the rabbit lol. I'm not fussed the important parts "free rabbit" haha 😃 💟xx

Mummy mermaid that's a gorgeous bodystocking one of my favourites, it's super comfortable and doesn't make me self - concious at all. Enjoy your order hunni 💟xx

Talia [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

Oh well I like it anyway plus for £30 spend can't rly complain 🙊

Well, I try to not bring things into the house for which I can't see any use - especially not sex toys which are so difficult to get rid of. Not too long ago I did not place my order for a lingerie sales item that I really wanted because I couldn't figure out how to avoid the free gift that would have come with it (some PVC rabbit).

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

You can easily not get a free item by adding a different code or not clicking on the email link. If you just buy something through LH then it wouldn't add the free email gift :/. Or just contact customer care next time 👌🏼

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

Sxlecsaker - that's a good question, I've noo idea what to buy to get the rabbit lol. I'm not fussed the important parts "free rabbit" haha 😃 💟xx

Mummy mermaid that's a gorgeous bodystocking one of my favourites, it's super comfortable and doesn't make me self - concious at all. Enjoy your order hunni 💟xx

Thank you huni! Order coming tomorrow..my other half paid as i am strapped at the moment but he loves me in body stockings so wasn't hard to persuade him ^^ xxx hope you enjoy your rabbit xxx 💖😘

mummymermaid wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Thank you huni! Order coming tomorrow..my other half paid as i am strapped at the moment but he loves me in body stockings so wasn't hard to persuade him ^^ xxx hope you enjoy your rabbit xxx 💖😘

I looove your new avi, very hot 😍 It's super exciting waiting for orders, I really love it. Yoill defiantly love the bodystocking it's so simple and gorgeous 😍 aawww, your oh will want you to feel good. And help yeah he's getting the benefits too 💟xx

Ah I already have the halterneck bodystocking, its a good buy but i dont really like things round my neck ha.

Also just saw an offer of £20 rabbits, including the jessica rabbit if anyones interested- obviously these are battery powered ones though but still good price

slinky binky wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

I looove your new avi, very hot 😍 It's super exciting waiting for orders, I really love it. Yoill defiantly love the bodystocking it's so simple and gorgeous 😍 aawww, your oh will want you to feel good. And help yeah he's getting the benefits too 💟xx

Awww thank you me darling 😍😄😘 xxx

The battery ones are my favourite i love the dream rabbit range xxx yet to find a rechargeable bunny I like xx

I know what you mean hunni, I've never ever found a rabbit I like 😣 it's like, everybody loves their rabbits but my body has different ideas! Hopefully this ones the one 💟xx

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Have you orderedy yet? :) Doesn't it end tonight?

I haven't ordered yet lol 😂 thank you for the reminder hunni I really appreciate it. I've nooo idea what to buy to make the order up at this moment. I'm going to have a look around the site 😀💟xx

Tracey Cox rabbit vibrator offer ends tonight at midnight. Not sure about the £20 battery powered rabbits

Just having a flick through the site....never thought I'd struggle to spend £30 lol, I have to get this rabbit it's so it die for me. No interest in the battery powered ones myself I can't be dealing with the hassle lol 💟xx

There's some lingerie still on offer. Or could look at the 3 for £10, 2 for £20 or the flirty knickers too are good

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Have you thought about the deal of the day? :)

Oh aye I forgot about the flirty knickers deal, I'll defiantly be wacking some of those in my basket 😃
    I forgot about dotd, might grab it I mean glass is the business 💟xx

Yes def get deal of the day too. You will spend £30 in no time 🙊

Talia [sign in to see picture]

I'm pleased to report that the plus size freebie bodystocking ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32648) fits me very well - even though I'm a size 14 - 16. It's a lot more opaque on me than in the picture on the product page, but I'm not all all sad about that. The top actually feels smaller than the plus size halterneck minidress http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32656 , on which I've just sewn a fold into the "neckband connection" to shorten it.

Am I the only one who just doesn't get Lovehoney sizes? Anything from 14 to 18 might fit (and lets not even talk about bras)...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.