• Lingerie offers

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Just got four of these; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32346

and a double dildo, there was a one day offer on last Friday I think and got this free; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30889

which looking it up seems quite a good deal, just need to charge it up when the kids are not around! knickers are very nice and comfy the OH says.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa - don't know where to post this lol.

That bounces sounds aaaamazing 😄😄😄 scrap the scary comment I wrote! I totally underestimated the bouncers value. I bet it's sooo much fun, obsessed with jiggle balls so wish I'd noticed before it got discontinued. 💟xx

Qoaw - fantastic order getting the rechargeable vibe flung in, not bad at all. It was a fantastic deal because there wasn't an expensive minimum order 💟xx

Talia [sign in to see picture]

Have you had the email about the free dress/stocking combination in Plus size? This one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32648 (offer ends midnight today)

It's a style I wanted to buy, but in normal size. For I have this minidress in Plus size, and whereas the tube part is okay (the less stretch, the more opaque the fabric), I need to shorten the lace at the neck because it's been made for somebody with a lot more breast than I have. And I returned the Plus size fishnet stockings because they came up to my crotch. Kept the lace top sheer ones, though, they were okay.

So, given these facts - what are the chances of the Plus size bodystocking being adaptable to my size 14 - 16????

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Wondering if anyone on here can help me please with a product name that was in the summer sale. It was a really pretty midnight blue basque/ teddy with the model standing beside an urn of flowers outside in what looked like a holiday balcony. It was out of stock and I forgot to ask for an "email me when back in stock for it". I've had a good look on the site for it today but I can't see it anywhere. Can anyone else remember it?

I didn't like to bother Customer Care again if I can avoid it as I know that they are so busy!

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Just ask customer care because then they can set up an email alert too 🙊

Slinky check your emails! The Tracey cox rabbit vibrator offer is back on. But this time spend £30 and get the free rabbit. You NEED to do it this time. And anyone else reading this 😂

honeybun91 wrote:

Just ask customer care because then they can set up an email alert too 🙊

Slinky check your emails! The Tracey cox rabbit vibrator offer is back on. But this time spend £30 and get the free rabbit. You NEED to do it this time. And anyone else reading this 😂

Thanks. I had another search honeybun91 as I knew I'd seen it reviewed recently and unfortunately it says Lovehoney no longer sell it when I found the review. Never mind, there's so many other lovely stuff instead:)

Oh typical, luckily there's loads of choices, would be nice to know if an item was being discontinued

honeybun91 wrote:

Oh typical, luckily there's loads of choices, would be nice to know if an item was being discontinued

I think it would spur a lot of us on to get stuff off of our wishlists and into our baskets if we knew that it wasn't going to be around for much longer:)

Lol true although it does say under the item but unless you constantly check that items page you wouldn't know 🙊

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I agree lmh95 :)

Talia [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

...The Tracey cox rabbit vibrator offer is back on. But this time spend £30 and get the free rabbit. You NEED to do it this time. And anyone else reading this 😂

Yeah, read this, got the e-mail, had a look at the rabbit video. Not waterproof, no visible vibrations, but quite a lot of disagreeable, buzzy noise (I've recently read that buzzy, whiny sound often means buzzy vibrations as well). And I remember the disaster of the battery-operated TC G-Spot vibe. NO THANKS!

But I have placed an order to get the bodystocking...

Oh well I like it anyway plus for £30 spend can't rly complain 🙊

Honeybun - that's super exciting, thank you so, so, so much for letting us know 😃 theres nooo way I'm missing out this time 😄😄😄 💟xx

Imh95 - not sure which lingere that is. I'll have a wee look but be warned I'm rubbish at navigation lol 💟xx

lmh95 wrote:

honeybun91 wrote:

I think it would spur a lot of us on to get stuff off of our wishlists and into our baskets if we knew that it wasn't going to be around for much longer:)
    Totally agree with this, so many times I've missed out because I think "I'll get it tomorrow " 💟xx

Imh95 - is it the Icollection jacquired opaque and mesh chemise set ? If so it's getting discontinued so best bag and tag it 😃 it's a beautiful chemise 😍 💟xx

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

What are you planning on buying to get the rabbit for free? :)

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

I placed an order today to get the body stocking..couldn't resist and I am very weird about rabbit vibrators..only liked the dream ones so far..still very amazing deals as usual from lovehoney xx

slinky binky wrote:

Imh95 - is it the Icollection jacquired opaque and mesh chemise set ? If so it's getting discontinued so best bag and tag it 😃 it's a beautiful chemise 😍 💟xx

Hey slinky. It was the G World Sheer Lace Chemise + Garter Set in midnight blue that is no longer sold here. I hadn't noticed it on the site until recently but there is so much other nice things I'm sure I'll fall in love with something else! I had to snap up the DOTD today as it's been on my wishlist for ages and at that price I couldn't say no as it's being discontinued too. My OH will be banning me from here soon! Lol:) Hope you get your free rabbit. It looks a good one:)

What body stocking is it everyone's talking about !?

honeybun91 wrote:

What body stocking is it everyone's talking about !?

Sorry. I'm not sure. I got the TC Rabbit offer email today and that's it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.