• Where to hang sexy lingerie after washing

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Yeah ....that would have been hilarious ! lol Shame I didn't think of that at the time , I just tried to look casual about the whole thing .....not sure I pulled it off though !

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

wildflower wrote:

Yeah ....that would have been hilarious ! lol Shame I didn't think of that at the time , I just tried to look casual about the whole thing .....not sure I pulled it off though !

Lol. He was probably just as embarassed as you were wildflower and hopefully he just thought they were a regular pair of ladies fancy knickers and he didn't even notice that they were crotchless:)
    myghost [sign in to see picture]

if it's crotchless knickers or just knickers in general as i wash a whole load at a time i hang them on a trouser hanger to dry them no ones going to know what's there unless they actually go digging around you can then hang the trouser hanger where ever you like

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Before I moved in with my now husband, he had bought me underwear I didn't want my parents seeing. I'd wash while they were at work and dry in my room with my hairdryer before replacing (at the bottom) on my smalls drawer.

Hope this helps.

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

Mrs Pink and myself are both lingerie wearers and I do all the delicates since the Mrs put a lovely bra in with the jeans and towels (it came out in two halves). I usually do the wash when the kids are at school and hang it to dry on an airer in my study, which locks and is gnerally fairly warm.

If you have older kids you might be able to dry it while they're in bed, but TBH, I don't think it's that much of a problem. And if you mix it up with plainer stuff, it'll be hard to spot. Just surround it with 'ordinary' lingerie and other delicates.

Most teenagers aren't very interested in how things get clean again, so if you keep it casual I think you'll be fine.

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

dont think teenagers are that bothered ..makes me laugh when postman knocks with the lovehoney box and if they answer just throw it at me and say parcel from lovehoney for u..they know ...so for us just hanging my crothless knickers on line along with rest of the stuff..

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

My crotchless knickers blew off the washing line into my elderly neighbours garden last year. He handed them back saying they must have got caught on something as there was a hole in the gusset !! Red face or what !! Lol x

I remember laughing at this last year. I hand wash my silk knickers they are 100 mulberry I then pat them dry with kitchen roll then wrap in a towel. My corsets I just hang discreetly with t shirts.

MiddleAgedDirtbag [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

MiddleAgedDirtbag wrote:

Thank you everyone, I do have an airing cupboard or could hang stuff over airer. It is unlikely as well that she would put the washing away without being asked several times!

That's reminded me of a funny story about a young lady who's mother in law had been helping them out when their washing machine had broken down. Her mother in law returned everything washed and ironed in the laundry basket that her son had dropped off a few days before and on the top of the pile the daughter in law spotted a nicely folded pair of her crotchless knickers that she had forgotten all about that must have been in with the dirty pile. Blushing a scary shade of scarlet and wishing the ground would swallow her up the young lady was horrified when her mother in law then told her that she had noticed the stitching must have come undone in the wash leaving a hole and she hoped that she didn't mind but she had mended them for her. Oh, the shame! Lol :)

Brilliant :)

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

MiddleAgedDirtbag wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

MiddleAgedDirtbag wrote:

Thank you everyone, I do have an airing cupboard or could hang stuff over airer. It is unlikely as well that she would put the washing away without being asked several times!

That's reminded me of a funny story about a young lady who's mother in law had been helping them out when their washing machine had broken down. Her mother in law returned everything washed and ironed in the laundry basket that her son had dropped off a few days before and on the top of the pile the daughter in law spotted a nicely folded pair of her crotchless knickers that she had forgotten all about that must have been in with the dirty pile. Blushing a scary shade of scarlet and wishing the ground would swallow her up the young lady was horrified when her mother in law then told her that she had noticed the stitching must have come undone in the wash leaving a hole and she hoped that she didn't mind but she had mended them for her. Oh, the shame! Lol :)

Brilliant :)

I thought this was hilarious when I first heard about this story. The poor woman! I would die of embarassment if my very straight laced mother-in-law ever knew that I own such a thing as crotchless knickers!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.