• Where to hang sexy lingerie after washing

MiddleAgedDirtbag [sign in to see picture]

Hi , I know this sounds a bit odd but I can't be the only one to have this problem...I have just bought myself some crotchless knickers & an open cup body, the thing is I have a 13 yr old daughter and whilst I have had things like a corset on the airer drying and as I wear stockings everyday she sees suspender belts hanging there too , I am a bit uncomfortable about her seeing crotchless pants and more obvious things like the open cup body. I have had crotchless knickers before but that was when she was little so she wouldn't have known any different! What do other ladies(or guys) do if they have older children?

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I don't have children, but I do wash and dry all my 'delicates' in a net bag, it saves them snagging on anything else in the wash, and I think could possibly solve your difficult questions issue. Xx

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

You could perhaps let these naughty items dry with something relatively thin and very, very dull thrown on top them - you could go for tea towels, old bed sheets or tops you wear while pottering about the garden. And hang similar uninteresting items on other lines - something tells me a 13yo girl will not spontaneously take these down to iron them...

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Could you hang them on an airer or coat hangers on or near your bedroom radiator? Or the airing/towels cupboard? They would dry quickly there!

tear drop [sign in to see picture]

Yep I agree in the airing cupboard hanging up behind a towel
    that's what we do and it seems to work well

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

I either wait till the children are out to wash and dry stuff I don't want them to see or hide them on the airer underneath or behind dry hand towels or face clothes till said "risque" items are totally dry :)

Briona87 wrote:

You could perhaps let these naughty items dry with something relatively thin and very, very dull thrown on top them - you could go for tea towels, old bed sheets or tops you wear while pottering about the garden. And hang similar uninteresting items on other lines - something tells me a 13yo girl will not spontaneously take these down to iron them...

This made me laugh out loud :) no chance of any spontaneous ironing!

Thank you everyone, I do have an airing cupboard or could hang stuff over airer. It is unlikely as well that she would put the washing away without being asked several times!

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

OMG my mum came round and helped me with my washing. There was a suspender belt, a strap on harness and stockings in the machine. She was too embarrassed to say anything :O

I have one of those radiator dryers, poundland sell them. Pop it on the radiator in your room or on the back of a door to dry xx

MiddleAgedDirtbag wrote:

Thank you everyone, I do have an airing cupboard or could hang stuff over airer. It is unlikely as well that she would put the washing away without being asked several times!

That's reminded me of a funny story about a young lady who's mother in law had been helping them out when their washing machine had broken down. Her mother in law returned everything washed and ironed in the laundry basket that her son had dropped off a few days before and on the top of the pile the daughter in law spotted a nicely folded pair of her crotchless knickers that she had forgotten all about that must have been in with the dirty pile. Blushing a scary shade of scarlet and wishing the ground would swallow her up the young lady was horrified when her mother in law then told her that she had noticed the stitching must have come undone in the wash leaving a hole and she hoped that she didn't mind but she had mended them for her. Oh, the shame! Lol :)
    Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

I don't have kids myself but I live with my folks and I wash my delicates by hand and then cover then with a piece of material such as a pillow case or something so it's not too obvious what I'm hanging up :)

MysticalMayhem wrote:

OMG my mum came round and helped me with my washing. There was a suspender belt, a strap on harness and stockings in the machine. She was too embarrassed to say anything :O

I have one of those radiator dryers, poundland sell them. Pop it on the radiator in your room or on the back of a door to dry xx

Lol :)
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Could you not wait til she's at school or out to wash them?

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

My daughters grew up seeing crotchless undies etc drying along side everything else, they never questioned it at all but.....an airing cupboard or on the radiator in your room as suggested would be good if you feel uncomfortable with her seeing them xx

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

Thankfully I don't have that problem as I don't own anything like that, just old granny knickers and bras as my daugher calls them lol but the airing cupboard sounds a good idea 😆 x

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

MiddleAgedDirtbag wrote:

That's reminded me of a funny story about a young lady who's mother in law had been helping them out when their washing machine had broken down. Her mother in law returned everything washed and ironed in the laundry basket that her son had dropped off a few days before and on the top of the pile the daughter in law spotted a nicely folded pair of her crotchless knickers that she had forgotten all about that must have been in with the dirty pile. Blushing a scary shade of scarlet and wishing the ground would swallow her up the young lady was horrified when her mother in law then told her that she had noticed the stitching must have come undone in the wash leaving a hole and she hoped that she didn't mind but she had mended them for her. Oh, the shame! Lol :)
    Hahaha! That's hilarious x
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

My crotchless knickers blew off the washing line into my elderly neighbours garden last year. He handed them back saying they must have got caught on something as there was a hole in the gusset !! Red face or what !! Lol x

Terri JJ wrote:

My crotchless knickers blew off the washing line into my elderly neighbours garden last year. He handed them back saying they must have got caught on something as there was a hole in the gusset !! Red face or what !! Lol x

Ha ha Terri JJ. Brilliant. Lol :)
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I usually just hang my saucy stuff out on the rotary clothes dryer hidden behind some other stuff like towels or t shirts .
    Thought I was being quite discreet as our 22 year old son still lives at home until a few weeks ago when I was hanging out the washing and my son came out and presented me with a pair of pink and black crotchless knickers and " I think these are yours " .They must have fallen out of the basket as I walked out of the kitchen !

wildflower wrote:

I usually just hang my saucy stuff out on the rotary clothes dryer hidden behind some other stuff like towels or t shirts .
    Thought I was being quite discreet as our 22 year old son still lives at home until a few weeks ago when I was hanging out the washing and my son came out and presented me with a pair of pink and black crotchless knickers and " I think these are yours " .They must have fallen out of the basket as I walked out of the kitchen !

Oops wildflower. That must have been a bit awkward! You could have always pulled your son's leg in reply and told him "No. They belong to mrwildflower" and watched the reaction on his face. Lol:)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.