• Crotchless underwear

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

Bought a few pairs of crotchless knickers/thongs off LH, which i havent worn before.

Don't know how the guy I'm seein would react to it, i know he likes me wearing thongs and lacy underwear. When we go out he often likes to 'feel down there', but dont know if i should save it for when i know we are going to have some 'alone time' or not?

Hope you got on well with your crotchless undies honeybun91 x
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

thanks, to be fair i do like them , hopefully have someone to wear them for soon ha.

Not sure what happened with that last post. It went a bit wonky!

Hope you have fun with your new purchases when they arrive bagpuss356.

I never, ever thought I would be buying crotchless underwear but I'm so glad I tried them. I love wearing them and my OH is rather keen on them too;) Previously I had always thought they were a bit sleazy and tarty but I was so glad to be proved wrong and I'm much more open minded about trying new things now than I used to be which has made me much happier too.

I love the sensation of the material at the front and back of the crotchless underwear gently caressing my skin while making love and I feel quite naughty wearing them too.

Glad to hear you made the most of your alone time and
    try not to worry about losing a few hours. It'll all be worth it long term. It's great to hear that you enjoyed it, learned some new tricks and that it put a spring in your step and a smile on your face x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.