• The Flirty family is growing ....

    1463570641
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1690
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    I will be sorting my review this evening . 

    Size wise : I am a UK dress size 6 - 8 and the s/m fit me perfectly . I am hour glass shape so my hips are more 8-10. I will include measurements in my review . 

    There is a review on each colour now too :

    Black

    Purple

    Red

    Pink

    heart

    1463571473
    KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1928
    • Joined: 12 Apr 2016

    The review on the black one doesn't tell me much at all. I shall wait for some more to see if there's more information about sizing because I have an awkward post natal body and buying underwear from Lovehoney has been a rollercoaster experience so far. :S I shall check the others too as I assume they're all the same build.

    1463585131
    Talia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 718
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2015

    None of the reviews answers my size question - are the testers all new to the Flirty range?

    1463585890
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3479
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    Will keep an eye out for your review Leanne as you're same size as me. Hope they're as good as the boy shorts. 😊

    1463628776
    Minkish Minx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 163
    • Joined: 20 Nov 2014

    New to the flirty range and would love to buy some of those panties! Specifically looking for no VPL panties that aren't thongs, should I go for the boy shorts or briefs?

    I've been scouring reviews and it seems like the consensus is that the boy shorts don't show VPL. I do prefer a bikini brief cutting though.

    1463629615
    Minkish Minx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 163
    • Joined: 20 Nov 2014

    Sorry for the double post, this didn't occur to me until it was too late to edit my previous reply.

    Is white a colour that has been phased out? I remember seeing more designs in white, but perhaps it was found to be unpopular. :(

    I wish there could be some lighter shades because if these are as comfy as they look, I'd love to have them as my daily undies. Unfortunately, this would mean that I can't wear them under my white dresses since they're all in such bright shades. I mean, these are sexy yet sensible enough to be worn on the go, so lighter hues (perhaps pastels?) would really be wonderful.

    1463646656
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1690
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Minkish Minx wrote:

    Sorry for the double post, this didn't occur to me until it was too late to edit my previous reply.

    Is white a colour that has been phased out? I remember seeing more designs in white, but perhaps it was found to be unpopular. :(

    I wish there could be some lighter shades because if these are as comfy as they look, I'd love to have them as my daily undies. Unfortunately, this would mean that I can't wear them under my white dresses since they're all in such bright shades. I mean, these are sexy yet sensible enough to be worn on the go, so lighter hues (perhaps pastels?) would really be wonderful.

    Hey ,

    We did have white that is correct but it was not very popular. 

    The pander to me thread would be a good place to suggest these ideas and colours :) 

    Thanks for the suggestions 

    1463647395
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2250
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Talia wrote:

    I love the look of the new lace and mesh knicers! Can anybody say how the sizes are? Do they correspond to the Flirty briefs (where I need L/XL) or the Flirty boyshorts and G-Strings (M/L)?

    Hi Talia,

    I also buy briefs in the L/XL and boyshorts/thongs in the M/L. I have a pair of the new lace and mesh knickers in a size M/L and they fit me perfectly, so I'd say they have the same sizing as the boyshorts/thongs. You can probably tell from the photos, but they look very similar to the thongs from the front and I'd say they fit more like the thongs than the boyshorts (I find the boyshorts a little looser).

    Hope that helps! :)

    1463659701
    Talia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 718
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2015

    Yes Lovebirds_x, that helps enormously, thanks a lot! Because my reasoning was the opposite: To me the new knickers look like the briefs from the back, so I would have ordered them in L/XL. Gotta change my wish list...

    @Minkish Minx: Can't say about panty lines (none of my trousers are tight enough to show them), but I find the bikini briefs much more comfortable than the boyshorts. But you could always get one of each - you'll need to buy three flirty knickers anyway to profit from the offer. Just watch out for the size discrepancy within the range as discussed here (and also mentioned in a number of reviews).

    1463670324
    Minkish Minx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 163
    • Joined: 20 Nov 2014

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Hey ,

    We did have white that is correct but it was not very popular.

    The pander to me thread would be a good place to suggest these ideas and colours :)

    Thanks for the suggestions

    Ah, I thought as much. Poor white! Should have picked up some back in the day. I'll look into posting my cry for pastels there. Maybe they'll get more love than plain old white.

    Talia wrote:

    @Minkish Minx: Can't say about panty lines (none of my trousers are tight enough to show them), but I find the bikini briefs much more comfortable than the boyshorts. But you could always get one of each - you'll need to buy three flirty knickers anyway to profit from the offer. Just watch out for the size discrepancy within the range as discussed here (and also mentioned in a number of reviews).

    Ooh, I didn't know that they had different fits. I'm definitely loving the mesh and lace one but that doesn't have many reviews yet. I'd probably get black in the three different cuts just to test things out. Thanks!

    1463935908
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1544
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2015

    Ladies, how high do these come up?

    I like to wear high waisted knickers. I hate anything low rise. Thanks x

    1463936664
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 766
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2016

    They're not very low riding plus they are quite big sizes so can pull them up easily

    1476122892
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5947
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Here is my review for the new teal flirty knickers.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36018&reviewid=161541#customer_reviews

    1476123734
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1690
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Lovely teal now, so nice heart

    1476127994
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5947
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Hi Leanne.

    Is there a bra to match the new teal flirty colour as in the product description for the knickers and thong it says to wear with the matching flirty bra?

    1476129205
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1690
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    bondagegod wrote:

    Hi Leanne.

    Is there a bra to match the new teal flirty colour as in the product description for the knickers and thong it says to wear with the matching flirty bra?

    You shall have to wait and see wink

    1476129617
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3775
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    bondagegod wrote:

    Hi Leanne.

    Is there a bra to match the new teal flirty colour as in the product description for the knickers and thong it says to wear with the matching flirty bra?

    You shall have to wait and see

    Fingers crossed then as it would make a stunning set. I love my lace and mesh knickers that I was so lucky to get to review. Thanks again, Leanne :) Are you working late again Leanne? You'll sleep well tonight after all that extra reading for the competition earlier. Your eyes must be really tired!
    1476130295
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1690
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    haha yes overtime for customer care agin tonight. 

    I will indeed, lloking forward t bed 

    1476131103
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5947
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Looking forward to see if there will be a matching bra.

    Working very hard today Leanne. Definitely a well deserved rest for you when you finish. Hope it is not a too late finish for you.

    1476202827
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5947
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Was hoping something flirty was going to appear on the what's new page today.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.