• Lovehoney new flirty bra's

    1458505926
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5724
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    No problem slinkyblinky. Glad you seen the post so you now know about the the flirty bra's.
    #happynationalhappinessday

    1458556799
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2677
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    You're a star bondage god 💥💫 as soon as I seen title I was on it immediately 😀 gotta get me every flirty bra asap 😄
    thank you, hope you had a fantastic #nationalhappinessday 😊
    Can't believe how many of these national days there is, just seen your other thread there are a few today ❤xx

    1458557004
    MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1165
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2015

    All too big for me. :(

    1458557172
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 975
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    Mine is arriving today!! Got the red and black ones coming xxx

    1458557828
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5724
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Yes had a good international day of happiness. Hope you had a good one to? I know the amount of days there is amazing really.

    Exciting mummy mermaid. Can't wait for the reviews on the bra's and see how the sizing works and fits with the bra's. Hope it's all ok as they are georgeous bra's.

    1458563043
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 975
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    Wearing mine now...photos incoming..review later xxx

    1458563739
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 975
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    Look look new profile pic hehe xx

    1458564160
    Skitty [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 679
    • Joined: 8 Jan 2012

    Really nice picture, mummymermaid :)

    The new bras are so nice - I submitted my review of the pink one last night, so it should hopefully be live later today for anyone wanting to read a review before purchasing. x

    1458566954
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2677
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    I just went to your page to zoom in, and it's absolutely gorgeous. And youre rocking them ya little stunner 😗Im soo jelous lol i need flirty bras in my life 😂😂
    I can't wait to get some asap ❤xx

    Can't wait for your review shitty, they're always top notch reviews you write. ❤xx
    1458567264
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5940
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    slinky binky wrote:

    I just went to your page to zoom in, and it's absolutely gorgeous. And youre rocking them ya little stunner 😗Im soo jelous lol i need flirty bras in my life 😂😂
    I can't wait to get some asap ❤xx

    Can't wait for your review shitty, they're always top notch reviews you write. ❤xx

    I think you need to get some sleep Slinky! . Your eyes are playing games with you ! lol

    1458567912
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2677
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    bondagegod wrote:

    Yes had a good international day of happiness. Hope you had a good one to? I know the amount of days there is amazing really.

    Exciting mummy mermaid. Can't wait for the reviews on the bra's and see how the sizing works and fits with the bra's. Hope it's all ok as they are georgeous bra's.

    mysteron wrote:

    slinky binky wrote:

    It's mad isn't it the amount of international data? Well mine started good;, then Liverpool threw away a game they had in the bag and everything started to go wrong after that lol so not the best, but not the worst. Thank you for asking ❤xx

    I just went to your page to zoom in, and it's absolutely gorgeous. And youre rocking them ya little stunner 😗Im soo jelous lol i need flirty bras in my life 😂😂
    I can't wait to get some asap ❤xx

    Can't wait for your review shitty, they're always top notch reviews you write. ❤xx

    I think you need to get some sleep Slinky! . Your eyes are playing games with you ! lol

    Oooh nooo 🙈🙈🙈 stupid daen typos 😠😠 I'm mortified, can't even edit it now. Obviously I meant skitty I can't believe my phone did that to me, even worse that I didn't notice. I'm sooo sorry for the typo skitty. Mysteron I think you're spot on, think I should crawl under a rock and hide 😕😕 I'm such a fool, really can't believe that one 😠 cheers for pointing it out mysteron or I'd probably not of notices. ❤xx
    1458568472
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5940
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    slinky binky wrote:

    bondagegod wrote:

    Yes had a good international day of happiness. Hope you had a good one to? I know the amount of days there is amazing really.

    Exciting mummy mermaid. Can't wait for the reviews on the bra's and see how the sizing works and fits with the bra's. Hope it's all ok as they are georgeous bra's.

    mysteron wrote:

    slinky binky wrote:

    It's mad isn't it the amount of international data? Well mine started good;, then Liverpool threw away a game they had in the bag and everything started to go wrong after that lol so not the best, but not the worst. Thank you for asking ❤xx

    I just went to your page to zoom in, and it's absolutely gorgeous. And youre rocking them ya little stunner 😗Im soo jelous lol i need flirty bras in my life 😂😂
    I can't wait to get some asap ❤xx

    Can't wait for your review shitty, they're always top notch reviews you write. ❤xx

    I think you need to get some sleep Slinky! . Your eyes are playing games with you ! lol

    Oooh nooo 🙈🙈🙈 stupid daen typos 😠😠 I'm mortified, can't even edit it now. Obviously I meant skitty I can't believe my phone did that to me, even worse that I didn't notice. I'm sooo sorry for the typo skitty. Mysteron I think you're spot on, think I should crawl under a rock and hide 😕😕 I'm such a fool, really can't believe that one 😠 cheers for pointing it out mysteron or I'd probably not of notices. ❤xx

    Listen mate you are a fantastic person and I'll be completely open and honest here, you and a few others are the only reasons keeping me on here . I am quite sure others think of you the same way as I do .Its a long time since I had some what I would call truly good female mates .

    But and a big but you need fuel in that engine of yours and the only way you can get this is through rest and sleep .So really you need to slow down a little. You've been posting all through the night ! Honestly you can't keep this up . I am already tired after responding to one of your posts in the early hours of the morning and just can't wait to get to my bed , For sleeping!

    1458569351
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5724
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Will be looking out for your reviews skitty and mummy mermaid. The bra looks good in the photo.

    1458578839
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 975
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    mysteron wrote:

    slinky binky wrote:

    bondagegod wrote:

    Yes had a good international day of happiness. Hope you had a good one to? I know the amount of days there is amazing really.

    Exciting mummy mermaid. Can't wait for the reviews on the bra's and see how the sizing works and fits with the bra's. Hope it's all ok as they are georgeous bra's.

    mysteron wrote:

    slinky binky wrote:

    It's mad isn't it the amount of international data? Well mine started good;, then Liverpool threw away a game they had in the bag and everything started to go wrong after that lol so not the best, but not the worst. Thank you for asking ❤xx

    I just went to your page to zoom in, and it's absolutely gorgeous. And youre rocking them ya little stunner 😗Im soo jelous lol i need flirty bras in my life 😂😂
    I can't wait to get some asap ❤xx

    Can't wait for your review shitty, they're always top notch reviews you write. ❤xx

    I think you need to get some sleep Slinky! . Your eyes are playing games with you ! lol

    Oooh nooo 🙈🙈🙈 stupid daen typos 😠😠 I'm mortified, can't even edit it now. Obviously I meant skitty I can't believe my phone did that to me, even worse that I didn't notice. I'm sooo sorry for the typo skitty. Mysteron I think you're spot on, think I should crawl under a rock and hide 😕😕 I'm such a fool, really can't believe that one 😠 cheers for pointing it out mysteron or I'd probably not of notices. ❤xx

    Listen mate you are a fantastic person and I'll be completely open and honest here, you and a few others are the only reasons keeping me on here . I am quite sure others think of you the same way as I do .Its a long time since I had some what I would call truly good female mates .

    But and a big but you need fuel in that engine of yours and the only way you can get this is through rest and sleep .So really you need to slow down a little. You've been posting all through the night ! Honestly you can't keep this up . I am already tired after responding to one of your posts in the early hours of the morning and just can't wait to get to my bed , For sleeping!

    Awww slinky...bless you huni!!! Totally truly agree with mysteron here .please look after yourself , loves ya xxxx

    1458580273
    Skitty [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 679
    • Joined: 8 Jan 2012

    Hey Slinky, just so you know I didn't think anything bad about your typo, so no need to worry on my account :) It's also very sweet of you to say that you like my reviews, I really appreciate it. Hope you're ok! x

    1458580763
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3605
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    mummymermaid wrote:

    Look look new profile pic hehe xx

    Great new pics. Looking forward to reading the reviews later x
    1458584202
    myghost [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1463
    • Joined: 30 Dec 2012

    Will look out for reviews not being properly sized they might be too big on the band for everyday wear

    1458586681

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 469
    • Joined: 8 Oct 2015

    Looking gorgeous Mummy mermaid!! Unfortunately both my boobs would fit in one cup of the one I was sent to test 😢

    1458589596
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 975
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    Usedworkshoes wrote:

    Looking gorgeous Mummy mermaid!! Unfortunately both my boobs would fit in one cup of the one I was sent to test 😢

    I thought they sent the testers out to people they had measurements for to stop this from happening? Of course I measure too big for anything including the flirty bra xxl but it fits as despite what my measurements say I always have fitted into 18/20 lingerie from Lovehoney..but I never get sent lingerie now because of this...i am thinking that dress size matters more than the cup sizes on the bras then...i am a 40/42 c I got the xxl because I fit into a 18/20 and the xxl is 20/22 but it says on the measurement bit 36 DD-E , 38 C-DD....so it shouldn't of fitted me but it did as I knew it would because I went by dress size.. so my advice to all before my review is done is go by your dress size not bra size xx

    1458590946
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5724
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Thank you mummy mermaid that was one of the details we need to know before purchasing one as didn't know which to go because cup size says we needed larger size but dress size is we need a few sizes smaller.

    You was worried about the size before the bra arrived used worked shoes. Have you spoke to Leanne?

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.