• White knickers !

bazboy [sign in to see picture]

For Xmas I bought my other half some love honey lace boy shorts , she tells me that they are the most comfortable she has worn , but now wants more in white and black , I can find the black , but allas not the white !

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

I can't see them in white either, she may have to pick a different brand or colour :)

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Hum I haven't noticed the white. The colours I have are red, black and purple. Thryre all stunning. If the white aren't in stock anymore maybe your oh would like some of the others. I second your ohs statement, they really are sooo comfy, I can wear them all day with no discomfort. Other boyshorts I've tried have never had the quality and comfort that the flirty range have. Hope this helps ❤xx

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

There is a baci lingerie lace boy short in white or the lovehoney lace thong in white that might be an option is she really wants a white pair. They are always bringing out new colours and maybe white will come around again.

bazboy [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for your quick reply , will keep checking to see if white are added , did notice they do a nice orange colour , that I didn't notice before .

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

The Tangerine is new and the Rasberry is fairly new. I have the purple, pink and red and love the colours.

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Hi bazboy. My oh loves the electric blue colour lovehoney do. She also says they are fantastically comfy. 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.