• Do I Grin and bare it?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

That's a good idea to switch pants when you get home if you think you'll feel uncomfortable wearing them out.
    Hopefully after you get back to the house and start playing your game they won't be staying on for long anyway;)

Actually I am hoping the opposite as we are both competitive when it come to board games. I hate playing Risk with her because she us so lucky with dice I always end up with a forfeit when I lose and I am good at strategy ! !

Terri JJ wrote:

Are they the Svenjoyment ones ? If they are my oh has several items from them......and we both love them all, the fit is particularly good.

I'd make the best of it I think as others have said. My oh has occasionally bought me items that I'm not keen on but obviously he wants to see me in them or he wouldn't have bought them. I'm assuming your oh thinks you're going to look hot as hell in these.......I like them if I'm being honest.

Go along with what she has planned, you may be pleasantly surprised. Either way I don't think it's worth possibly hurting her feelings or spoiling a great evening over a pair of undies xx

Yes those are the ones. There is nothing wrong with them per se , its just, I don't think they fit in with our existing sphere of things .

Anyway its going to be an interesting Valentines Day on Sunday and just maybe she has a fantasy that she hasn't mentioned before . I am not sure if she wants me to strip for her as she didn't fancy the Magic Mike DVDs when I asked before.

So I am a little puzzeled and intrigued at the moment.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Are they the Svenjoyment ones ? If they are my oh has several items from them......and we both love them all, the fit is particularly good.

I'd make the best of it I think as others have said. My oh has occasionally bought me items that I'm not keen on but obviously he wants to see me in them or he wouldn't have bought them. I'm assuming your oh thinks you're going to look hot as hell in these.......I like them if I'm being honest.

Go along with what she has planned, you may be pleasantly surprised. Either way I don't think it's worth possibly hurting her feelings or spoiling a great evening over a pair of undies xx

Yes those are the ones. There is nothing wrong with them per se , its just, I don't think they fit in with our existing sphere of things .

Anyway its going to be an interesting Valentines Day on Sunday and just maybe she has a fantasy that she hasn't mentioned before . I am not sure if she wants me to strip for her as she didn't fancy the Magic Mike DVDs when I asked before.

So I am a little puzzeled and intrigued at the moment.

She's keeping you guessing......smart lady ;) x

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Definitely agree with you mysteron on that range. They don't look realistic for role play so seem a bit pointless to me. I prefer a more 'the real outfit made sexier' sort of thing.
    I think it seems she has put a lot of thought and effort into it and it's very good of you to wear them anyway for her. I hope you both have a lovely evening x

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Maybe if they're in your basket she hasn't actually bought them yet? Either way, try them on for her, if you don't like them tell her.

Young and fun95 wrote:

Maybe if they're in your basket she hasn't actually bought them yet? Either way, try them on for her, if you don't like them tell her.

Yes it's been done as a phone order so it doesn't go into my account .should be delivered tomorrow with my parcel for her.

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Definitely agree with you mysteron on that range. They don't look realistic for role play so seem a bit pointless to me. I prefer a more 'the real outfit made sexier' sort of thing.
    I think it seems she has put a lot of thought and effort into it and it's very good of you to wear them anyway for her. I hope you both have a lovely evening x

I'll think of a use for them if only in some sort of striptease routine .They won't go to waste .I will probably wear then on Sunday for her underneath my dinner clothes .

UMMM

The parcel has just arrived or should I say small packet !

Well its definitiley not a spreader bar ! lol

Yes they are the pilot shorts. She does want me to do a striptease sometime wearing them as she has taken notice of my weight loss and the now small er tummy area.She wants to see my body more. A positive result .

So for tonight I think I can get away wearing them under my dinner clothes without me gettin g too hot and sweaty down there

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Guess that's a positive thing if she has took notice of your weight loss.

Hope you enjoy wearing them now.

Thanks

It's nice not having your tummy bulging over your waste band .I feel much better and full of confidence .

[suspended user]

suspended user

I absolutely agree that the shorts are much less than what would be needed for a more serious roleplay outfit, and that is the only reason I have not yet bought them for my husband, but I do like them from the photos (although I passionately hate polyester clothes) and given I have a little (co)pilot dress myself (from a competitor), I wish I could find something equivalent for him too. Flying is his passion after all, he sadly couldn't be a professional one due to his eyesight.

So are they any better than you would have thought? Or you still don't like them?

I'll let you know after tonight. Still not worn them yet .

How did your night go? How was it wearing the shorts?

bondagegod wrote:

How did your night go? How was it wearing the shorts?

Thanks the night was fantastic. The meal was good but the game of Tie and Tease was absolutely hilarious .

I did wear the shorts underneath my jeans .These are a real tight fit .I am slightly under 36 inch waist and these were the largest size . Anyone over 38 inch waste I would say would struggle. Wearing them under trousers made going to releive one self very awkward. I nearly gave myself a golden shower down my leg!

Despite a poor start by me in Tie and Tease were I was stripped to the waist quite quickly and lost my socks whilist my Mrs was still fully dressed. Fortunes soon reversed and she was totally naked whiIe still I was wearing my jeans well into the game. I decided to submit her requests and removed the jeans and she liked what she saw.

She does want me to perform a sexy strip tease in the future for her and In return she will become dominant for a night in the form of a sexy school headmistress .She also wants to give me a sore bum after the spankings she received during the game It's luck of the draw as to what card's come out.We had a great time and we only used the level 1 cards .

The Christian Grey tie is very useful for this game.I think it is better played after a few drinks as it makes you a little more adventurous and braver especially the improvisation of the small role plays.

Despite me retaining my clothes and no spankings 'she did finish before me ,so I will have to be a butler in the buff for an evening for her as a forfeit .

Fantastic evening.

Sounds like a good night and at least you wearing the shorts and going to be doing a striptease she will return the favour and be s head mistress for you.

Just need to get some Magic Mike dvds for some ideas .Not done this type of thing before .

Only done it once and that was when playing monogamy. So sure it was nothing to good. So what is this magic mike?

A movie. There are now 2 films 1 and 2

Ok. Will have to go have a look.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.