• Oooh just noticed!!!!

    1454243799
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 970
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    Plus sized flirty knickers!!!!!!http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32338 andhttp://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32349 okies just seems to be these ones but it's a start and I am buying xxx

    1454244067
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 960
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    Ooooh!! Hope the others start coming in in plus size, prefer briefs over these styles, but it's a start 😍

    1454244075
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 11366
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    I have these in a smaller size and they do come up really big anyway...just thought you ought to be aware before ordering. They are really beautiful and extremely comfy xx

    1454245389
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 970
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    VioletWolf wrote:

    Ooooh!! Hope the others start coming in in plus size, prefer briefs over these styles, but it's a start 😍

    I know right!!! It's a good start was disappointed the red briefs wasn't a size 20/22 but hopefully they will make it so all of them are that size xxx

    1454245489
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 970
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    Terri JJ wrote:

    I have these in a smaller size and they do come up really big anyway...just thought you ought to be aware before ordering. They are really beautiful and extremely comfy xx

    Thanks for the tip Terri...an 18/20 would be perfect for me really...but I have got a very large bum so I think the 20/22 will work..I dare not try the 16/18 ones xxx

    1454245967
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1471
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2015

    WOW! I'm SO HAPPY I found this! Will be dinfatley be ordering some now!

    I have the pink flirty knicks in a 16/18, my bum is also very big and peachy and could have done with the next size up. So excited for my next order now! Thanks for pointing this out mummymermaid! Lets just hope they do the same with all the others.

    I wish there was a third pair of knickers so I could use the 3 for £12 offer!

    *Frantically updates wishlist*

    1454246564
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 970
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    sugarboobies2232 wrote:

    WOW! I'm SO HAPPY I found this! Will be dinfatley be ordering some now!

    I have the pink flirty knicks in a 16/18, my bum is also very big and peachy and could have done with the next size up. So excited for my next order now! Thanks for pointing this out mummymermaid! Lets just hope they do the same with all the others.

    I wish there was a third pair of knickers so I could use the 3 for £12 offer!

    *Frantically updates wishlist*

    Hehe you sound exactly like me! I've got the 3 for 12 offer in my basket I decided to get 2 of the boyshorts and 1 thong..I have no patience! Although waiting for partner to update his wishlist so can get a Valentine's present for him xxx

    1454526182
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1471
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2015

    I have just noticed they have the purple and pink french knickers in too!!

    Going to take offer of the 2 for £20 too! Eek! What do you have planned for him?

    1454708316
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1471
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2015

    Has anyone got some of these?

    I ordered the pink and red french knickers and red thong, and oh my goodness they are beautiful and SO DAMN COMFORTABLE. I am walking about in my just my jumper and pink frenchies as we speak. OH loves them too. I plan on buying the entire collection as they come into stock, there is no excuse now not to wear nice knickers! Ladies, GET THEM!!!!!

    1454709337
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4622
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    mummymermaid wrote:

    Plus sized flirty knickers!!!!!!http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32338 andhttp://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32349 okies just seems to be these ones but it's a start and I am buying xxx

    I had spotted them and added them to my wishlist, I'm hoping for blue and purple too, but only time will tell.

    1454709902
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1471
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2015

    Fun Louise wrote:

    mummymermaid wrote:

    Plus sized flirty knickers!!!!!!http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32338 andhttp://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32349 okies just seems to be these ones but it's a start and I am buying xxx

    I had spotted them and added them to my wishlist, I'm hoping for blue and purple too, but only time will tell.

    They are truly amazing. A total revelation for me! I'm sure you will love them. Even the thong looks good!!

    1454712257
    Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 387
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2015

    mummymermaid wrote:

    sugarboobies2232 wrote:

    WOW! I'm SO HAPPY I found this! Will be dinfatley be ordering some now!

    I have the pink flirty knicks in a 16/18, my bum is also very big and peachy and could have done with the next size up. So excited for my next order now! Thanks for pointing this out mummymermaid! Lets just hope they do the same with all the others.

    I wish there was a third pair of knickers so I could use the 3 for £12 offer!

    *Frantically updates wishlist*

    Hehe you sound exactly like me! I've got the 3 for 12 offer in my basket I decided to get 2 of the boyshorts and 1 thong..I have no patience! Although waiting for partner to update his wishlist so can get a Valentine's present for him xxx

    Mummymermaid I did exactly the same as you yesterday when I saw there were more colours!!! Red and purple knickers and the red thong!! Mine should arrive tomorrow!!!😀
    1454712524
    Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 387
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2015

    Funlouise!! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32341

    Purple 😀 size 20-22

    1454715274
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 970
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    I couldnt afford them so they stayed in my basket but my partner is going to buy them next week for a valentines pressie xxx

    1454754907
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1471
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2015

    mummymermaid wrote:

    I couldnt afford them so they stayed in my basket but my partner is going to buy them next week for a valentines pressie xxx

    I'm so excited for everyone getting these!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.