• QUESTIONS for REVIEWERS and potential reviewers of Lingerie

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

mummymermaid wrote:

Really worried as my measurements are bigger than what I wear..but if you look at my photos and reviews you can see I am the size I say i am despite what the measurements say...Really worrying about this that you will think i am too big but i am not.... πŸ™€πŸ˜ΏπŸ™€πŸ˜Ώ xxx

Mine are exactly the same, by my measurements, I should be a UK size 30, but I'm nowhere near that, I'm anything from 20-24 in lingerie. Most of the plus size lingerie fits me on here.

greeneyed_girl [sign in to see picture]

Email sent :) hopefully I'm not too late! I absolutely love trying on new pieces of underwear and would be more than willing to review them :)

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

No one is ever too late to submit their information , there is always something new popping up for review 

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Dumb question:

When a post says "calling all the secret squirrels" or "[...] for reviewers", does it only include people who hae already reviewed tester items or secret testers?

I am asking because I noticed that on this thread you mentioned the potential reviewers so i'm wondering if there is a different. I've volunteered on some of these posts and i'm realising maybe i've just been anoying and spamming the threads and waisting Leanne's time because I hae never reviewed anything as a tester.

mamz wrote:

Dumb question:

When a post says "calling all the secret squirrels" or "[...] for reviewers", does it only include people who hae already reviewed tester items or secret testers?

I am asking because I noticed that on this thread you mentioned the potential reviewers so i'm wondering if there is a different. I've volunteered on some of these posts and i'm realising maybe i've just been anoying and spamming the threads and waisting Leanne's time because I hae never reviewed anything as a tester.

This is not for specific items that I have here , this is for potential items that crop up so I know who to contact .

The potential part of it is that if any of you are interested in becoming a tester it is worth emailing me this information if it is lingerie you are interested in too :)

When I post a ‘squirrel’ post that is for secret items and I do look for people that are already reviewing from the tester list , due to the secrecy of the items.

It is kind of like a step process :

1, Post reviews to get noticed and to show interest in being a tester with your tester list

2, Potential to review items from the tester list , or ones that are posted on the forum that are already live

3, Then we may select you as a secret ‘squirrel’ tester to send items that have not yet launched or are still in development.

Some secret posts will contain live items , this will be linked so you can treat this much the same as the tester list items . The basic detail items and specifically not linked are secret and need to follow by the guidelines I email and post.

It certainly is not wasting any ones time when you do post on any of the tester threads as it gives me an idea of items you are interested on …. all for the greater good .

I always  ask that everyone has live reviews before posting to see the style of writing , that there is an up to date address - as some items may be a one off and we can not afford for them to get lost in transit and to make sure it is something you are able to review as there are deadlines to meet for launches.

I hope that helps clarify a little bit on the processes followed and the reasoning for certain posts and guidelines … you can always pop me an email if there are further clarifications needed :)

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Purring-Pussy wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

Really worried as my measurements are bigger than what I wear..but if you look at my photos and reviews you can see I am the size I say i am despite what the measurements say...Really worrying about this that you will think i am too big but i am not.... πŸ™€πŸ˜ΏπŸ™€πŸ˜Ώ xxx

Mine are exactly the same, by my measurements, I should be a UK size 30, but I'm nowhere near that, I'm anything from 20-24 in lingerie. Most of the plus size lingerie fits me on here.

Phew glad iam not the only one xxx sent in some new measurements as I've lost a stone now and some inches..weight due to being poorly inches due to my dance DVD I think hehe xxx

b21 [sign in to see picture]

Emailed you Leanne. Hope I'm not too late :D

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Leanne, this is really clear and well explained!

AHusbandsPassion [sign in to see picture]

Leanne,

I recently came across this post, so I have sent you an email with my wife's measurements. I review products from a couples perpsepective and I would love to review some of your great lingerie. Thank you!

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

After looking at the sizes of the flirty bra's earlier and checking the sizes I sent to Leanne back in February. I need to re-send sizes as my wife has lost some weight since then.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Sent e-Mail last night with updated measurements.

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

email sent x

Thank you all for the emails and measurements .

I have had some conflicting sizes that are stated differently in recent reviews to what have been emailed. 

Please can you update me with any changes , such as cup size so I can make sure we try and get the best fit for you as possible. 

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

Hey Leanne! I've just gone over my email and it looks like I just said 40DD for the bra but I can also do 38DD or a D cup more generally. Also, depending on the product, I go between a 16, 18, or 20. I didn't put that in the message but I think it might be relevant. Do I need to email again?x

bex1213 wrote:

Hey Leanne! I've just gone over my email and it looks like I just said 40DD for the bra but I can also do 38DD or a D cup more generally. Also, depending on the product, I go between a 16, 18, or 20. I didn't put that in the message but I think it might be relevant. Do I need to email again?x

I have updated that on you stats :) 

Thank you 

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Sent update the other week..my measurements are different to my dress size but I've told you that before, I measure bigger than I wear, but the dress size I wear always fits. Hope that helps xx

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

mummymermaid wrote:

Sent update the other week..my measurements are different to my dress size but I've told you that before, I measure bigger than I wear, but the dress size I wear always fits. Hope that helps xx

I'm the same. x
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I seriously need to get my butt into gear and get measured properly. I normally wear a 32B (on tightest ) but after measuring myself I'm only 28inch ditectly under my bust, is this my back measurement? Anyways I will get around to getting my pair out to be measured sometime. I've always bought a size 6-8 from Lovehoney. X

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Yummymummy :-* wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

I'm the same. x
    Me too. I range between a size 14 and a size 16 depending on the brand.
    NiceGuyNorthEast [sign in to see picture]

Email sent . Have tested things in the past under an old username but haven't had anything recently.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.