• Roleplay - what's yours and is it weird?

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I see what you mean about it being a short roleplay , there's not a lot to elaborate on is there . And anyway after lugging me up the stairs he'd be the one needing to lie down !
    Joking aside , a striptease fireman act would be great but my hubby's not very confident about doing that and I can completely understand it. ...I'd probably feel a bit self conscious if it was me .
    Oh but just the thought of twanging those braces ......

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I think with guys its not so much the stripping side they arn't confident with but its the dance routines .Women tend to be much better at moving on the dance floor and thats a fact . You only hve to count up the number of women on any given dance floor compared to the number of guys to back up that statement. I was lucky as one of my exGFs was a choreographer at a dance school .so I learnt plenty of free style type moves and as a bass guitar player , I aleady had a sense of rhythm.So for me it was quite easy .I am unlucky that my OH can't dance she just has 2 left feet. I have tried so I havn't had a dance partner now for over 26 years . I do miss it but not that much.

Lone Ranger [sign in to see picture]

Throbinhood wrote:

Theres just something quite sexy about dressing up as doctors and nurses, Where my stephoscope!

Love a bit of Dr Pervy. She comes into my surgery and even the most mundane symptom is a sign of vaginal tightness.....

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Lone Ranger wrote:

Throbinhood wrote:

Theres just something quite sexy about dressing up as doctors and nurses, Where my stephoscope!

Love a bit of Dr Pervy. She comes into my surgery and even the most mundane symptom is a sign of vaginal tightness.....

God you guys YES! Have you tried using the speculums from here? They're awesome.
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Lone Ranger wrote:

Throbinhood wrote:

God you guys YES! Have you tried using the speculums from here? They're awesome.

Any medical looking instruments just fill me with dread .I think the nearest I would go for is the electro sex side of things with the electric probes . Its something we are considering for around Christmas or next year . The drawback is that the sets are quite expensive. But electrrosex stuff could easily be used in conjunction with medical roleplays.

Modo [sign in to see picture]

A roleplay that would work well with a bit of BDSM is capturing an enemy soldier/spy amd torturing secrets out of them. Electrostim would also be good for this.

How about a complete gender swop. You could find out how your other half see you. This could be carried to the extreme for those who like to play with pegging.

The roleplay I would be most keen on especially because of some of the current TV programs is being a robot butler that is faulty and has to be programed with written instructions. For some who might be wary of going to far this is the altimate copout as androids should be emotionless and just follow instructions. Not forgeting the emergency shut down word.

Lari42 [sign in to see picture]

We love the businessman-secretary roleplay, but our favourite one so far is the maid one :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.