• Roleplay - what's yours and is it weird?

Gavb86 [sign in to see picture]

I love the idea of a superhero role play as me and my girl are both into comic books...
    I love the idea of katana seducing batman, or spiderman having an affair with a girl he's saved (don't ask...I get these ideas!)
    Unfortunately, my girl doesn't share my enthusiasm, I've bought it up, told her I'm not bothered about it being daft, or laughing through it, and it's a no go...she's not really willing to try it under any circumstances 😔
    Any tips on how to get around this?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Gavb86 wrote:

I love the idea of a superhero role play as me and my girl are both into comic books...
    I love the idea of katana seducing batman, or spiderman having an affair with a girl he's saved (don't ask...I get these ideas!)
    Unfortunately, my girl doesn't share my enthusiasm, I've bought it up, told her I'm not bothered about it being daft, or laughing through it, and it's a no go...she's not really willing to try it under any circumstances 😔
    Any tips on how to get around this?

Sorry mate whish I could assist.

My experience of roleplays is that you must both want to fulfill the roles of the characters for it to work.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

mysteron wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Thats a great idea, we dont have any games. I think i should wish you good luck, i think you'll need it after the last time your wife took the lead! How are you going to work it? Free cards to determine who's Dom or could you swap roles throughout or have you already got the scenario worked out? Being a game, I'd imagine the hot student will be seducing you? Have fun and look forward to hearing how you got on 💟xx

The special dice determine who is the Dom for each action on the card.

Oooh you could be in for it 😐 I hope you've not been in trouble lately or I've a feeling youll be punnished. I'm sure you'll of spoken about safewording after last time? For the nerves of your wife after the first occasion to becoming a natural dom, it seems she always had a dominent side although she maybe didn't realise it! 💟xx

That's the problem I have. She doesn't have a dominant side. She can portray one in a roleplay but that's as far as it goes.

When we play Tie and Tease it's normally her who ends up with a red rear .

I only just seen this sorry mysteron. I hope you didnt come out of tie and tease too sore! who got the red booty? Lol! See they say it's the other way around like dominent in life equals submissive in the bedroom but it doesn't work like that with us. I'm always the one who takes the lead with everything from household jobs to paying the bills to organization. He's very laid back and only gets vocal when someting really upsets him and he's completely submissive in the bedroom too. I can do both but it's nice to be sub now and again. Anyway I spoke to him about army style roleplat and I'm shocked he's totally up for it 😆 At first he made a comment assuming i would be the dim but I explained to him not this time babe ! He's totally on board and is going to sort the script and everything, I'm so happy and cant wait to see what he comes up with. I've flung some ideas out there like discussed here and he took them on board and told me id have to wait and see- jackpot 😆 Cheers for the advice because if I hadn't of bought it up I'd of gone along with being dom which I love but in this case it's definitely a case of me being the 'naughty soldier'😄😄💟xx
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Gavb86- you really can't expect your oh to engage in something she's not into. I'm afraid that my best advice is keep it as a fantasy. Many people have fantasies which they know won't ever be fulfilled with their partner's, therefor they remain just that a fantasy xx

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Well my goodness you have all been busy while I've been gone! Will have a proper read through but this, my goodness!

The Odd Couple wrote:

There is a certain roleplay scenario I would like to take a whack at, but it seems to be the domain of the rich, like heads of Formula 1. Allegedly. Still, uniforms needed for it are becoming increasingly difficult to find, especially as Ebay no longer allow them to be sold.

Not really one you can spring on the Missus on an anniversary:

"I've got a surprise for you, darling. Now close your eyes..."

"Ooooh, what is it? I can't wait!!!"

"ACHTUNG!!!!!"

I'm in tears laughing!

Thanks for bumping Mysteron, good to see you and your wifey are still toying with new scenarios!

Slinky - the soldier idea sounds awesome, I hope it goes well for you both! Will be a goodchange having your Mr as the dom, just be careful you don't end up peeling potatoes as punishment haha! :p

Gavb86 - it's just communication and time. Some people just aren't in to roleplay, but it may just be that she's embarrassed. Talk to her, maybe search for some outfits together online to show her, then give her some time to think on it, and if she comes back with a no again, at least you've tried and you've done it without pressure. Good luck either way!

Update: I am yet to be Princess Peach but it'll happen one day! I quite fancy the idea of some more outlandish, fantasy roles, like vampires, werewolves, that kind of thing, I do have a penchant for biting haha!

Gav B 86 There is something you could try .It's a variation of one normally for a Fireman's roleplay.

Whilst she is say downstairs in her night clothes sitting on her settee , you could burst in wearing say a Superman costume and swoop her up and carry her to bed. I know it's a bit tame but it could be something for you to start with.

V  W  Very nice avi picture.

Why thank you mysteron 😊 I am incredibly narcissistic and am partial to a shower selfie of a morning haha 😂

OK as this is probably the adopted roleplay thread perhaps time for another post .

In a nutshell our son is going to an overnight party over at the weekend .Soooooooooooooooo instead of our usual going out routine we thought we would have a bit of us time in the house.

My Mrs has noted I currently have a thing for police uniforms at the moment and she noticed I gestured to a WPC to handcuff me whilst doing a spot check on the pub we frequent. I think they were doing a splash on under age drinking in our area . Anyway she took it in the spirit it was intended and acknowledged me with a smile .

So it could be we are going to do a roleplay featuring a cop of some sort. This time I am going to leave it unscripted on purpose . The reason being is I also still have hidden at the back of the toy box is a policemans uniform, I bought from Lovehoney some time ago. When I first tried it on many months ago it looked terrible on me and highlighted one of the reasons for losing weight. I did try it on around March this year as well and it looked better but still not happy at the way I looked. However I did try it on Sunday whilst the Mrs was at her mothers and it looks pretty good now although personally I would have preferred a bit more of a top to it instead of just a colar and a tie.

Sooooooooooooooooo looking at next Saturday I may decide to spring a surpise on her and arrest the Mrs instead. Charges wise , hows about chatting up a another guy on Saturday for starters. To be truthful it was more of the other way around and she was fending him off! But we all like to exagarerate these things don't we ? At end of the day I am not an insecure jealous type guy and it would be me going home with her anyway. Perhaps a good side effect of her weight loss , sorry digressing a bit here.

We do have 2 pairs of handcuffs bought from Lovehoney as the last pair I bought was just ot make an order up and you can't have 2 many pairs of handcuffs lying about in the toy box can you ? So I have hidden a pair alongside my costume for when PC Chippen Dale makes an appearance.

I don't know how this is going to play out yet as she may decided to wear another of her many costumes such as the French Maid, Secretary ,college student etc. As they are all submissive type costumes I could easily arrest any of them and think of of some more infractions to charge her with.

She could well be plotting something her self yet so who knows whats going to happen.

Should be fun though .

All sounds very exciting mysteron! 😃 PC Chippendale, love it 😂 Well I'm sure you'll both enjoy whatever you have planned, and I've no doubt that Mrs M could be tricksy and warrant an arrest! 😉👮🏻

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

I have boxes of costumes, you cant beat a bit of roll play lol

I don't get to do it very often 😞 I would not mind being rescued by a fireman or arrested by a police officer once in a while though 😍😏

Theres just something quite sexy about dressing up as doctors and nurses, Where my stephoscope!

Oooh I do enjoy my nurse outfit 😍

VioletWolf wrote:

Throbinhood wrote:

Theres just something quite sexy about dressing up as doctors and nurses, Where my stephoscope!

Funnily enough the nurse uniform is probably my least favourite even though my Mrs and also you V W look very well wearing them.

I think its my phobia for hospitals prevents me from really enjoying the medical based roleplays .In the 90 s I was in and out of hospital with ear operations .I am fine now but the phobia is still there .

mysteron wrote:

VioletWolf wrote:

Throbinhood wrote:

Funnily enough the nurse uniform is probably my least favourite even though my Mrs and also you V W look very well wearing them.

I think its my phobia for hospitals prevents me from really enjoying the medical based roleplays .In the 90 s I was in and out of hospital with ear operations .I am fine now but the phobia is still there .

Well my favourite is my army gear :) I can be rambo in the bedroom lol

Throbinhood wrote:

mysteron wrote:

VioletWolf wrote:

Throbinhood wrote:

Well my favourite is my army gear :) I can be rambo in the bedroom lol

My favourite role is that of the school headmaster and there will be trouble for those who can't do their l ogarithms and equations .My mrs is hopeless at maths hence all the detentions she serves

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Im still hoping my fireman fantasy will come true one day !

wildflower wrote:

Im still hoping my fireman fantasy will come true one day !

I have tried to do that one but its not easy to do a decent length roleplay for. I did carry her using a firemans lift as far as the stairs! It didn't fancy risking it going up the stairs just in case I lost my balance and my wife as well! As a play goes its very short though.

Its one that is still vey much in my work in progress file .

At the moment I can only think of using the firemans uniform is some sort of striptease act . It could be a fully fledged uniform and hat, peeled off slowly and teasingly or if using the LH firmmans shorts , they could be used instread of under wear during the act with say normal clothes as the outer layers and perhaps inviting the partner to twang the braces when revealed.

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Medical fetish.. I LOVE IT!

I have just purchased an anal.proctoscope from here. I love it when the doctor (my oh) gives me a thorough examination. It makes me feel all tingly just thinking about it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.