• Roleplay - what's yours and is it weird?

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Gem276 wrote:

I have a fantasy of being kidnapped and he has a 7 seater car, I love the thought of him kidnapping me off the street, walking home from a night out so I will be all dressed up and then having to do sexual favours in order to regain my freedom or just taking me against my will!

We keep talking about it so I'm sure it'll happen soon, we are still at the honeymoon stage so we haven't tried any role playing yet!

I can't wait!

Just be careful of who might see you. Any passer by could think it was a real happening and then try and expalin that one to the boys in blue for real !

I would start the kidnapping in your own home .Perhaps a blanket dropped over you and scooped up .There is a film I could recommend you watching called "The Dissappearance of Alice Creed " . I am quite sure it would give you some ideas .

mysteron wrote:

Had a bit of time to think about role plays in particular a bit off the beaten track.

I picked up from a stationery store today a desk tidy in the form of a shopping trolley. Scale and size wise it would be the right size for a barbie or an action Man.

Anyway it got me thinking. I have a Lover honey male cop uniform stashed away of which the Mrs doesn't know about. I am always having a moan at her for all the unhealthy fattening food she puts in her shopping trolley. .So she calls me the food police .

So I have this idea of using the model shopping trolley and in it I will place the fat content labels from some of her food items and some from my healthier options. I am thinking of doing a surprise on her and arresting her as a food police officer .Somethng like the fat difference between the items I buy and the items she buys will be the numbers of swats received.

These are just my thinkings at the moment but will need plenty of work yet in refining it.

But it could fit the category as being weird ,

mysteron wrote:

Had a bit of time to think about role plays in particular a bit off the beaten track.

I picked up from a stationery store today a desk tidy in the form of a shopping trolley. Scale and size wise it would be the right size for a barbie or an action Man.

Anyway it got me thinking. I have a Lover honey male cop uniform stashed away of which the Mrs doesn't know about. I am always having a moan at her for all the unhealthy fattening food she puts in her shopping trolley. .So she calls me the food police .

So I have this idea of using the model shopping trolley and in it I will place the fat content labels from some of her food items and some from my healthier options. I am thinking of doing a surprise on her and arresting her as a food police officer .Somethng like the fat difference between the items I buy and the items she buys will be the numbers of swats received.

These are just my thinkings at the moment but will need plenty of work yet in refining it.

But it could fit the category as being weird ,

Thank you Mysteron! I will have a look out for that film! 

You're very right it would be quite an explanation for the police! He's got a personalised number plate so it'd be really easy to trace too!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

This one is my wifes latest idea . Basically she wants us both to dress up as a cave woman and caveman . I am sure this is just an excuse for her to get my kit off ! She then wants me to chase her around the house and capture her and then have rough sex.( not rape) Obviously until our son is out of the way on a potential school trip this will have to go on the back burner for a while.

Just bumped this for anyone wanting info for roleplay ideas

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

This one is my wifes latest idea . Basically she wants us both to dress up as a cave woman and caveman . I am sure this is just an excuse for her to get my kit off ! She then wants me to chase her around the house and capture her and then have rough sex.( not rape) Obviously until our son is out of the way on a potential school trip this will have to go on the back burner for a while.

will there ever come a day when you and your wife run out of ideas lol?

popk1n wrote:

mysteron wrote:

will there ever come a day when you and your wife run out of ideas lol?

Thanks lol

I think they are getting weirder and weirder so thats why I decided to choose this thread as perhaps our new home for roleplays as the title is very apt.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Brilliant, I've read all through the amazing ideas everyone's got. I absolutely love the vampire/zombie teacher idea. I'm obsessed with tv shows based on these creatures especially the vampires!
    But i was online the other day looking for some camouflage atire for the hubby when I came accross all these outfits which were super hot. The ladys outfits are really hot too. And all i could think of was they would be fun in the bedroom 😂😂I was thinking about asking Lovehoney if they're into supplying them, but I suspect it would be a no as I'm not sure many folk are into the idea.
    Anyhow our experience with roll play is moderate I'd say and because of ohs boundaries and also he's slightly anxious of being dom (with no need what do ever) its quite difficult to find inspiration. Basically we stick to restraints, different items for spanking (only me,) and toys and everyday household stuff.

So thinking about it I'm struggling for inspiration. All's I've got so far is stopping him and holding him in captivity for crossing the line (enemy line/border line, something like that.) If anyone has any quite take ideas that would be awesome? 💜xx

slinky binky wrote:

Brilliant, I've read all through the amazing ideas everyone's got. I absolutely love the vampire/zombie teacher idea. I'm obsessed with tv shows based on these creatures especially the vampires!
    But i was online the other day looking for some camouflage atire for the hubby when I came accross all these outfits which were super hot. The ladys outfits are really hot too. And all i could think of was they would be fun in the bedroom 😂😂I was thinking about asking Lovehoney if they're into supplying them, but I suspect it would be a no as I'm not sure many folk are into the idea.
    Anyhow our experience with roll play is moderate I'd say and because of ohs boundaries and also he's slightly anxious of being dom (with no need what do ever) its quite difficult to find inspiration. Basically we stick to restraints, different items for spanking (only me,) and toys and everyday household stuff.

So thinking about it I'm struggling for inspiration. All's I've got so far is stopping him and holding him in captivity for crossing the line (enemy line/border line, something like that.) If anyone has any quite take ideas that would be awesome? 💜xx

Are you normally the spanker ie dishing it out or the spankee ie receiving it ?

Slinky Depending on your answer I was thinking of a court martial scenario . At the moment I don't know who will be serving the charges you or your OH ?

Well this is where the problem lies oh likes being sub (so do I but can do both) but it's hard as he's not into a spank, and obviously I'm not going to go beyond boundaries that's a line id never cross. Do you think I should talk to him about taking the lead? He does a great job when he does it but it's getting him confident to go for it. I waited 10 years for bdsm 😂 but it has been well worth the wait! I thought it would remain a fantasy but when I asked him to check some stuff out he agreed to give it a go and soared and loves being the sub, ie, restrained, teased he doesn't use toys but I can make him watch not touch etc but can't punnish if you get me? I can with words and delaying things and being rough but not to cause pain in any which way
    I was thinking of taking the lead and surprising him with it, but I don't know. Love the court Marshall idea it's mint and that could be lots of fun interrogation keeps coming to mind. Lol 😂
    Cheers and i hope that helps 💜xx

It would be better if he took the lead in this as you will be on the receiving end .

Basically your Oh will be the prosecuting officer and yourself the accused. It's not one for military fatigues (service uniform) but one for the "undress uniform" (semi smart) .Basically he will be sat down behind a desk or table and you will be stood to attention whilst he reads out the charges.

These could be things like drunk and disorderly, sleeping on sentry duty, caught cheating in a military simulation,stealing ,untidiness and tardiness for parade. At the end of each charge you will plead guilty or not guilty. After the last charge is read out you will retire from the room whilst the court jury will decide the outcome ie your Oh .

You will then march back in and stand to attention in the same spot. You Oh will again Read out the charges and then add guilty .

After the last charge has been read out yout OH will then read out the sentence ie. The number of swats over under wear and then the number on your bare .

He will then clap you into handcuffs and lead you to the designated place for punishment. Your Oh will release the handcuffs and in a military fashion remove your tunic and skirt. He will then tether y p u to a desk,chair or bed (whatever you normally use ) Then he will carry out your sw a ts with whatever implement you normally use. After the first part is completed he will release you from your tethers and you will st a nd to attention whilst he removes your remaining bits of the uniform .Then he will remind you of the number of swats that you will be getting. He will then tether you and carry it out.

It's quite simple really but you can prolong it by introducing more stages with different implements. It all depends on what you can normally take withoutbeing too sore.

This role play uses a similar frame as a student teacher scenario .The main difference is the dress.

That's brilliant and soooo happening. Lol! I'll talk to oh about it the morra and see how it goes. I did show him the outfits and he was very interested but I don't think he understands it's more than an outfit, actually I take that back he will know, anything I show him he doubts he's soon to tell me so hope he's prepared to take the lead. I'll convince him for sure but he may take a bit to get used to the idea you know. I do have boundaries but pain isn't one of them 😂😂 i think there's a reason for it but I'll not go into it. But boundaries couldn't handle breathing restriction, watersports (so kinky water hoardings is out of the question. Lol) There's some awesom stuff in there mysteron you really know your stuff with role play. I wonder if you've any acting/directing experience because you put it together really easily and well.
    Can I ask, how things are going with your wife taking the lead? Reading the thread I see you're not sure on taking it-if it's for you rather. I hope all went well and your wife got you back (in a pleasant way) for all the times the times been reversed. Lol 💜xx

Anyone else have any interesting kinks to share?
    Also great thread violet wolf 💜xx

Thanks. The only acting I have ever done is drama at school and been in a couple of plays.

As regards my Mrs taking the lead it never happens in the bedroom with normal activities but sometimes in a roleplay she will take the leading role . Eg Police Woman .That's the whole idea of roleplays is that you play a character and not yourself and that character may be the lead .

Aye I could tell that you had experience with drama I was gonna add plays.
    That's great to know, as I have nooo issues taking the lead but due to hubbys boundaries it's kinda tricky.
    I think your missus and my oh have alot in comman 💜xx

slinky binky wrote:

That's great to know, as I have nooo issues taking the lead but due to hubbys boundaries it's kinda tricky.

Thats why I think the role play may help getting over those issues. As he will be playing a character in this case ie the presiding and prosecuting officer and not himself.I bet you'll both end up laughing anyway as I just can't see you standing to attention with a straight face whilst he reads out the various charges. Thats all part of the fun and not to take it seriously.

Just make sure he doesn't get too carried away though. My Mrs got too carried away when she played the policewoman second time around and I was taking a heck of a beating . Its the only time I have activated my safe word and had to repeat it 3 times before the penny dropped and she stopped. Couldn't sit down comforatbly for 2 days after and had to have regular amounts of Sudacrem applied.

mysteron wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Thats why I think the role play may help getting over those issues. As he will be playing a character in this case ie the presiding and prosecuting officer and not himself.I bet you'll both end up laughing anyway as I just can't see you standing to attention with a straight face whilst he reads out the various charges. Thats all part of the fun and not to take it seriously.

Just make sure he doesn't get too carried away though. My Mrs got too carried away when she played the policewoman second time around and I was taking a heck of a beating . Its the only time I have activated my safe word and had to repeat it 3 times before the penny dropped and she stopped. Couldn't sit down comforatbly for 2 days after and had to have regular amounts of Sudacrem applied.

I couldn't agree more and i hope he gets too carried away 😂😂 Aye he'll be much more comfortable in that role and you're spot on I'll never manage a straight face whilst he's reading the charges, I'll be in hysterics and so will he and I'll gladly take ma punishment. Lol! That's sooo true it's all about part of the fun no point being all serious, it would feel awkward then I'd imagine. Oh nooo way! There's a definate dom in your wife I think it's safe to say. Oooh nooo you had to safeword three times before the penny dropped 😯 she'll be getting payback for all the times you've been dom. Lol. Just have a wee word and explain as soon as you safeword that has to be it game over! I hope you got her back in your police uniform? 💗xx

We are going to try and have a game of Tie and Tease in a Role Play situation. I will play the teacher and she the hot 18 year hold female student in a after college secret rendezvous .

Just don't know how this will end up !

Thats a great idea, we dont have any games. I think i should wish you good luck, i think you'll need it after the last time your wife took the lead! How are you going to work it? Free cards to determine who's Dom or could you swap roles throughout or have you already got the scenario worked out? Being a game, I'd imagine the hot student will be seducing you? Have fun and look forward to hearing how you got on 💟xx

slinky binky wrote:

Thats a great idea, we dont have any games. I think i should wish you good luck, i think you'll need it after the last time your wife took the lead! How are you going to work it? Free cards to determine who's Dom or could you swap roles throughout or have you already got the scenario worked out? Being a game, I'd imagine the hot student will be seducing you? Have fun and look forward to hearing how you got on 💟xx

The special dice determine who is the Dom for each action on the card.

mysteron wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Oooh you could be in for it 😐 I hope you've not been in trouble lately or I've a feeling youll be punnished. I'm sure you'll of spoken about safewording after last time? For the nerves of your wife after the first occasion to becoming a natural dom, it seems she always had a dominent side although she maybe didn't realise it! 💟xx

slinky binky wrote:

mysteron wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Oooh you could be in for it 😐 I hope you've not been in trouble lately or I've a feeling youll be punnished. I'm sure you'll of spoken about safewording after last time? For the nerves of your wife after the first occasion to becoming a natural dom, it seems she always had a dominent side although she maybe didn't realise it! 💟xx

That's the problem I have. She doesn't have a dominant side. She can portray one in a roleplay but that's as far as it goes.

When we play Tie and Tease it's normally her who ends up with a red rear .

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.