• Lingerie for plus sized boudoir photo shoot...

    1452537160
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 992
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    I've always wanted to do a photo shoot not necessarily boudoir although that would be nice

    1452551057
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 975
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    era wrote:

    If money wasn't an issue, I'd choose between these:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30939

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34899

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33773

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27381

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26779

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33023

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34932

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27309

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29163

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22985

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33763

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32083

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30995

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30233

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27305

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31139

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33197 (I love this so much, I'm a 42DD and the 3X/4X just about fits me)

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32181

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33202 (I'm a 16-18 on bottom half and the 1X/2X is comfortable)

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27318

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30984

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27709

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21856

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27712

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33204 (the 1X/2X is slightly bigger than its knicker equivalent above)

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21328

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30988

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18621

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24064

    Well, I think I clogged this thread with my many links... so hope it helps.

    Hehe thanks so so much...love some of these!!! Updating wishlist!! Thank you xxx

    1452551431
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 975
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    Mummy - I LOVE getting these types of photos done, I have done it twice or maybe three times? LOL and plan to do it again after I am healed up more... doubt I will have them in time for valantines day but gonna try. I actually take the book out and look at my own photos to feel sexy and cheer myself up sometimes.

    the photographer I worked with suggested I bring several options and we choose together. I really recommend you think not only about lingere types, but also COLOUR. I have done black corset, black lace chemise, but also a light pink babydoll with molded cups, black bras set with a higher / deeper garter belt to hide the belly. I have worn thongs, and also more traditional knickers... some high waisted french knickers could be lovely. And not everything has to be traditional lingerie to be sexy.... I did some on the OHs dress shirt and tie over bra, panties and thigh high stockings.

    Does your photographer provide shoes? Because nude colour heels will make your legs look longer as well.

    Oh wow huni...thanks so so much for the tips!!! Would love to see your pics ..I have hobbit feet really wide...so most heels are a no no unfortunately..love my heeled boots though seem to make them wider so maybe will take some of them along...thanks again really helpful xxx

    1452551572
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 975
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    Kirsty92 wrote:

    I've always wanted to do a photo shoot not necessarily boudoir although that would be nice

    Do it huni...I need to save it's not cheap but it will be worth it just to look back at and think yep..i am pretty and sexy..(I hope!!!) Xxx

    1452556158
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2845
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Mummymermaid, all of mine are prints in a book that i did just for me and the OH. My photographer had several sizes of some basic nude and black heels... you dont have to be able to walk in them, just pose =)

    Keep in mind that a knee high boot can cut off your leg and make you look shorter, but your photographer will know what looks best with your overall concept, body and outfit, etc.

    I have lots in black, in a white set, pink.... I have talked several girlfriends into doing it and I am telling you just go for it and have fun! I found it very empowering and and enjoyable. If you google Boudoir photoshoot you may get more ideas and there is also a past blog that Lovehoney did on the topic if you search the blog site it should come up. Lots of good tips there.

    My next shoot I am plannign to play with more colours, purple, red and hot pink maybe... I end up taking way more stuff than I need. LOL

    1452563029
    laura38 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2013

    I did one,only last Monday. The first day they reopened right after Christmas. I may be a 10-12 but I am not confident at all at all. The mua was lovely and took care of my make up and hair and the photographer used pillows and sheets strategically placed to help disguise my wobbly bits. I brought a corset I got from here and a few sets of undies in different colours. She advised picking up a few cheap enough different coloured sets . I brought a few of my own different coloured sets. I only used one and the corset. She had corsets,baby dolls,dresses,uniforms and shoes there. It's her job to make you look good so don't worry! She has seen it all before. My last few shots,I lay on the bed with a black sheet draped over me whilst holding my boobs. Bare in mind,I got my hair and make up done when I went in away from the mirror so I couldn't see my reflection. Says a lot really.

    1452593921
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 960
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    I've never thought of doing a shoot like this, maybe I will give it a go!
    Good luck deciding what to buy for it Mermaid, I'm sure you'll look stunning whatever you go for! 😘

    1452594276
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5712
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Seen you brought the Beyonce outfit. Brought it last night. Can't wait now for it to arrive.

    1452621387
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 975
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    Mummymermaid, all of mine are prints in a book that i did just for me and the OH. My photographer had several sizes of some basic nude and black heels... you dont have to be able to walk in them, just pose =)

    Keep in mind that a knee high boot can cut off your leg and make you look shorter, but your photographer will know what looks best with your overall concept, body and outfit, etc.

    I have lots in black, in a white set, pink.... I have talked several girlfriends into doing it and I am telling you just go for it and have fun! I found it very empowering and and enjoyable. If you google Boudoir photoshoot you may get more ideas and there is also a past blog that Lovehoney did on the topic if you search the blog site it should come up. Lots of good tips there.

    My next shoot I am plannign to play with more colours, purple, red and hot pink maybe... I end up taking way more stuff than I need. LOL

    Ahhh I see..thanks huni..Will bare it all in mind bet you look amazing..such a confidence boost xxx

    1452621517
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 975
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    laura38 wrote:

    I did one,only last Monday. The first day they reopened right after Christmas. I may be a 10-12 but I am not confident at all at all. The mua was lovely and took care of my make up and hair and the photographer used pillows and sheets strategically placed to help disguise my wobbly bits. I brought a corset I got from here and a few sets of undies in different colours. She advised picking up a few cheap enough different coloured sets . I brought a few of my own different coloured sets. I only used one and the corset. She had corsets,baby dolls,dresses,uniforms and shoes there. It's her job to make you look good so don't worry! She has seen it all before. My last few shots,I lay on the bed with a black sheet draped over me whilst holding my boobs. Bare in mind,I got my hair and make up done when I went in away from the mirror so I couldn't see my reflection. Says a lot really.

    Awww noes huni....I.hope in time your confidence grows and you can see how beautiful you are...I hope you had fun and enjoyed it though xxx

    1452621590
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 975
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    VioletWolf wrote:

    I've never thought of doing a shoot like this, maybe I will give it a go!
    Good luck deciding what to buy for it Mermaid, I'm sure you'll look stunning whatever you go for! 😘

    Thank you so much huni xxx

    1452621685
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 975
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    bondagegod wrote:

    Seen you brought the Beyonce outfit. Brought it last night. Can't wait now for it to arrive.

    I haven't bought it huni..it's on the shortlist though!!! Look.forward to your review xxx

    1452629888
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5712
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    I must have read it wrong mummy mermaid. It would be a great choice of you did go for it.

    1452682804
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 975
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    It's in my basket...20% it's a good deal xxx

    1452683880
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5712
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Yea the 20% off tempted me to buy it.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.