• Being 5ft Nothing & Petite:

Shades of Blue [sign in to see picture]

I am 5ft (a size 4/6 - rarely an 8) and desperate to find some naughty underwear to surprise my SO with. Being of such a small frame, I really do struggle to find lingerie/costumes/baby dolls etc that are small enough to fit me, and I don't want to have to spend ridiculous amounts or go to a bloody fancy dress shop!
    Does any one else have any suggestions/recommendations about products they have tried? Being small is always a curse when finding lingerie, and being 'cute' all of the time isn't great for the bedroom. My SO always says I am sexy, however I never truly feel it, so I need help to find something to boost my confidence and also compliment/fit my short and petite frame.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Hello, I'm also 5ft and a size four to six (generally a four) so I may be able to offer some advice. You can look through my reviews if you'd like as most lingerie I've ordered has fit fine. I usually go for the 6-8 and then there's room left over, but that's good for me as I generally don't like tight fitting. If you're a 4/6 then most 6-8's should fit ok :) Lovehoney's own branded lingerie in particular fits well. Bodystockings and mini dresses may be worth looking at too as they stretch to your individual body.

Lovehoney also recently got a few pieces from iCollection in a size four to six that you might like x

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Hi would something like this apeal? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34899 I think it's lovely and being a size 4-6 should fit you. Unfortunately I'm the other end of the size scale myself being a plus size lady. I can't help putting this on on for you too it's so beautiful http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26239

Remember Lovehoney have a stunning returns policy and if your not sure you like it or don't like the fit you can always return it.

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

My oh is only 5ft. Read some of my underwear reviews. You may find something you like that should fit perfectly 👍🏼

myghost [sign in to see picture]

You're making me feel fat :-( , I don't even reach the lofty heights of 5ft and I'm a 10-12 I'd say you'd get on with body stockings they stretch to fit most sizes and heights and don't look loose figure swamping and baggy on a midget like myself

Shades of Blue [sign in to see picture]

Thankyou all for you help! Will definitely look into your suggestions and reviews! Xx

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Hey, I'm a size 8 and about 5'1 with 30B boobs, so I feel your pain!

If you feel comfortable stating your bra size I could give more specific recommendations, but for starters, I love all of these pieces. The Lovehoney chemise should be especially good for you as the medium was a neat fit on me - the sizes run very small - so the small size should be good for you:

Bodystockings are great and seem to fit most shapes. I have this one and love it:

I would also recommend Lovehoney brand stockings, as although they look darker (less sheer) on me than on taller women they still fit.

I've reviewed quite a few bras and pants, so click on my name if you want to have a look through other items I've reviewed.

Miss Stripes [sign in to see picture]

I'm 5ft 2 and a size 8 if some of my reviews could benefit?

this comes up small and looks amazing on :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.