• so many nice things, so little money.

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Stuburns wrote:

A remote control one will do πŸ˜‚
    I bought a new 3 piece suit you see and I will look good wearing it in a merc or Ferrari πŸ‘πŸΌ

You're pushing it with a remote control one. A second hand matchbox one with a wheel missing was about my limit to be honest 😊
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

πŸ™ x

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Stuburns wrote:

I bought a new 3 piece suit you see and I will look good wearing it in a merc or Ferrari πŸ‘πŸΌ

You're pushing it with a remote control one. A second hand matchbox one with a wheel missing was about my limit to be honest 😊

You not robbing your kids of their toys now are you ?

mysteron wrote:

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Stuburns wrote:

Erm.... πŸ˜‡ With it now being a 3 wheeler Ferrari I think it's outlived it's time in the toy box...
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Nope. Can't use ninja turtle stuff.

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Stuburns wrote:

Erm.... πŸ˜‡ With it now being a 3 wheeler Ferrari I think it's outlived it's time in the toy box...

Well send it back to Lovehoney and tell em you wern't happy with it . You will get a new one with 4 wheels. They have an excellent returns policy

mysteron wrote:

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Stuburns wrote:

Well send it back to Lovehoney and tell em you wern't happy with it . You will get a new one with 4 wheels. They have an excellent returns policy

I'm on it... That excellent I can send back a 3 wheeled car from a different kind of toy shop for a brand new Ferrari.... My kind of returns policy lol
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

This website is so addictive, I face the issue of wanting something new from here pretty much weekly.

Weekly?! I think you mean daily Nat! Everytime they update that tester list there's another thing to add to the wishlist hahaha

Haha true! Thank god for still living at home or there's no way I could buy as much as I do! x

NatandTom wrote:

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

This website is so addictive, I face the issue of wanting something new from here pretty much weekly.

Weekly?! I think you mean daily Nat! Everytime they update that tester list there's another thing to add to the wishlist hahaha

Haha true! Thank god for still living at home or there's no way I could buy as much as I do! x

Lol, we rent at the moment from family and it's not too bad but our house purchase is going through now and the realisation of having to furnish a house twice the size, decorate and put carpet down put a stop to any unnecessary spending for a while. It'll be worth it though once we move. Just frustrating at the moment while I have nothing to show for it lol.
    MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

I window shop charity shops. 😁

MysticalMayhem wrote:

I window shop charity shops. 😁

Actually we do. We are always looking for ideas for costumes for our role plays and fancy dress parties .

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I quite like window shopping, gives me time to properly think about my next purchase!

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Always wanting what I can't afford. I think its natural and judging by this thread everyone's the same. Also discount codes are the best especially if you're spending a good amount. *β™‘*xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Story of my life. I changed jobs a few months ago on less money and the drop is just starting to pinch. Hey ho, discounts and DOTDs it is. Oh and desperate longing πŸ˜‚

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Oh and dotd and dotw then there's other offers! Quite a few good offers here though.
    it's getting them around payday that matters mind! x

Angel241113 [sign in to see picture]

deals are great and all but i literally cant do anything till after christmas. got to buy so many things for others that i have no money to buy myself a gift :(

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Patience Angel241113, there are always the Christmas sales and New Year sales! Also, if you can't afford a sex toy or some new lingerie, I hear using your own hands and sleeping nekkid is the trend nowadays!

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Patience Angel241113, there are always the Christmas sales and New Year sales! Also, if you can't afford a sex toy or some new lingerie, I hear using your own hands and sleeping nekkid is the trend nowadays!

hard to have patience when with each passing day i add something new to my wishlist :') i just cant stop shopping!!

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Angel241113 wrote:

hard to have patience when with each passing day i add something new to my wishlist :') i just cant stop shopping!!

I would suggest to stop torturing yourself. If you work out how let me know :p

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Angel241113 wrote:

I would suggest to stop torturing yourself. If you work out how let me know :p

my OH starts his new job this month so it wont be torture anymore, for either of us!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.