• Brand New Lovehoney Lingerie | 'Captivate Me' Wet Look

Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to be bearer of bad news, but I'm 98% sure its an issue with the item and not with its fit on me personally. The deal of the day is amazing I have one its my fav peice of glass, bargain price too :) xx

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Ive ordered the dildo, I managed to bag the realistic glass LH dildo when that was on the deal of the day, think in becoming glass obsessed. X

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Here is my review of the bodysuit I got my wife for Christmas. Love the range so much really do need to buy more items in the range this year.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33905&reviewid=138054#customer_reviews

Non vanilla [sign in to see picture]

We love these, just recently we bought the wet look bra and knickers, now I can see these being bought fairly soon in the 18+ range (if you have them) remember real women have curves....lol

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I ordered the dress from the range today. Excited now to see how it looks.

pgt67 [sign in to see picture]

As a lover of latex, leather but my partner not too keen the increase of "wet look" lingerie in more mainstream designs is a happy half way house as she doesn't feel too slutty in them

MrandMrs.Anonymous [sign in to see picture]

We have just had a look in the fetish lingerie section and added a few pieces onto our lingerie wishlist as we are due a few purchases as havnt bought in a while. Something we have never tried before but from the look of it and the reviews it certainly seems lime it will bring a new look and feel to the bedroom. Where it goes from there is for us to find out...to be continued!

Mr & Mrs A

MrandMrs.Anonymous [sign in to see picture]

We have just had a look in the fetish lingerie section and added a few pieces onto our lingerie wishlist as we are due a few purchases as havnt bought in a while. Something we have never tried before but from the look of it and the reviews it certainly seems like it will bring a new look and feel to the bedroom. Where it goes from there is for us to find out...to be continued!

Mr & Mrs A

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.