• Flaunt me range.

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

Just got my testers delivered today! Balcony Bra and Crotchless knickers, so far they seem great. Cannot wait to get the review up :)

Snap! Waiting for my review on bra to come live haven't wrote the knickers one yet xxx

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

My review has just gone live for the open cup body suit in the flaunt me range. I was extremely lucky to be selected to try this and here is my review. It is one sexy piece of lingerie.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33888&reviewid=136375#customer_reviews

Lovehoney - Jennifer [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

My review has just gone live for the open cup body suit in the flaunt me range. I was extremely lucky to be selected to try this and here is my review. It is one sexy piece of lingerie.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33888&reviewid=136375#customer_reviews

The lingerie team worked really hard on this range! Great to see such positive reviews coming through :-D ! X

I think the whole range is fantastic. Must be great for lovehoney seeing the reviews coming back and people liking and enjoying the products. Lovehoney lingerie in general has made my wife more confident in sexy underwear.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

I think the whole range is fantastic. Must be great for lovehoney seeing the reviews coming back and people liking and enjoying the products. Lovehoney lingerie in general has made my wife more confident in sexy underwear.

aw what a nice thing to say :) glad your wife feels confident

Can't wait to give her the lovehoney captivate me body suit that I got her for Christmas.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.