• Time to treat the OH

Top Gun [sign in to see picture]

was thinking about buying these but niether seem to come with a thong / g string :( i know they probally would not stay on for long the but the OH likes to wear something underneath and these are really nice

so decided i will treat her to this

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Good choice I have the turquoise version and it's lovely :)

Mr & Mrs P [sign in to see picture]

This looks beautiful, lucky wife.

I have just ordered myself something similar but from another site, Oh doesn't often treat me to stuff like that

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Lucky lady x

Top Gun [sign in to see picture]

thanks guys now i just need to find some nice high heels to compliment it thats in the basket ready to be paid for once i found her some, its such a shame lovehoney no longer stock them they had some really nice ones on here

fushia [sign in to see picture]

They look stunning, the escante one is beautiful, I hadn't spotted that on the site.
    I know what you mean about the shoes, I wanted a pleaser pair that LH used to stock, but they no longer seem to be doing shoes. I ended up just getting a pair of stilettos from a regular high street shop, which will do as bedroom shoes...for now. Maybe you could find a nice pair, theres loads of platform stilletto styles in the mainstream stores at moment.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.