• LH Basque size help

Flirtyatfourty [sign in to see picture]

There are a couple of basque sets in the £20 range that I really like but I don't know what size to order.

i have large boobs so probably more suited to a 16-18, 14 waist but a tummy too and 14 hips.

any ideas on best fit size?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

If it helps my Mrs tends to order the next dress size up . Don't forget if it doesn't fit you can always return it with no quibble .

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Order 2 sizes then utilise the top notch returns policy for the one that doesn't fit.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Order 2 sizes then utilise the top notch returns policy for the one that doesn't fit.

Second it, you cannot go wrong with the Lovehoney returns policy!

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Hi, don't know if this is going to help but I have several Lovehoney basques and I also have large boobs .I'm roughly a size 16(also bit of a tum ) but I usually go for the 1x/2x size 18/20 which is actually a very good fit everywhere apart from the cups which are nearly always a bit small even for a plus size item.
    Mine are 34G and I can just about squeeze them in with some overspill ! Have a look at the reviews on these, I think most people with big boobs say the same, but as everyone's said you can always order several sizes and return the ones that don't fit :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.