• School teacher outfit.

    1445430949
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5931
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    I like the new school girl outfit on here but would like there to be a teacher outfit or teacher accessories to purchase along side it for full on role play. Is there anything like this Lovehoney could stock as well?

    1445431818
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5935
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    I guessing here that your partner will be the student and yourself a teacher.

    TBH All you will need really is perhaps a suit and tie or a sports jacket shirt trousers and tie. The only other accessory that you will need is propably a rattan cane to use as a pointer and for handing out discipline .Other things you could improvise with such as the desk and perhaps a duster covered in chalk for throwing at students for minor offences ( chatting etc) .

    1445431924
    LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2555
    • Joined: 21 Mar 2013

    I love the secretary one ! Normally not my thing but the outfit is quite classy :)

    1445432188
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5931
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Yes I would be the teacher and my wife the school girl. Yes guess there are things could improvise with. Have to have a think about things we have got at home.

    The secretary outfit is good not a outfit we would normally go for. Like the nurse outfit tho.

    1445432439

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1479
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013
    1445432640
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5935
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    era wrote:

    Teacher accessory, maybe? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30883

    I think thats a good suggestion as I use an oversized ruler bought from another sex chain shop

    1445432793
    jr78 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 274
    • Joined: 1 Jul 2015

    I got the school girl last week, it's great quality.....had lots of fun on Friday....and Saturday oh and twice on Sunday ha ha! 😜 X

    1445432837
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5931
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    That is a good suggestion era. Will have to be added to my next order.

    1445433154
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5931
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Yes I did read your review of the school girl outfit jr78.

    1445433334
    jr78 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 274
    • Joined: 1 Jul 2015

    bondagegod wrote:

    Yes I did read your review of the school girl outfit jr78.

    Ha ha, it really is a fun outfit, I enjoy dressing up anyway so this was just a nice addition to the toy box, I'm ordering the secretary on Friday 😉 x
    1445433803
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5935
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    jr78 wrote:

    bondagegod wrote:

    Yes I did read your review of the school girl outfit jr78.

    Ha ha, it really is a fun outfit, I enjoy dressing up anyway so this was just a nice addition to the toy box, I'm ordering the secretary on Friday 😉 x

    Is this the new secretary outfit that came on stram recently? It looks very nice but for me I prefer a much longer skirt with the anicipation of what is worn or not worn underneath

    1445433952
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5931
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Yea it was a nice addition if you enjoy dressing up. If your ordering the secretary on Friday don't know if you got the e-mail but there 25% off if you spend £25 until midnight Thursday night.

    1445438784
    jr78 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 274
    • Joined: 1 Jul 2015

    mysteron wrote:

    jr78 wrote:

    bondagegod wrote:

    Yes I did read your review of the school girl outfit jr78.

    Ha ha, it really is a fun outfit, I enjoy dressing up anyway so this was just a nice addition to the toy box, I'm ordering the secretary on Friday 😉 x

    Is this the new secretary outfit that came on stram recently? It looks very nice but for me I prefer a much longer skirt with the anicipation of what is worn or not worn underneath

    It's the cottelli sexy secretary I like, not really a skirt going on at all but I have a black coat that ties at the waist & once he sees me wearing that he knows there's not much going on underneath lol! If he opens the door & I'm wearing that coat with heels & stocking it's like a red rag to a bull ha ha! Some people have lucky charms or lucky pants, my flasher mac is his lucky coat ha ha! 😉 x
    1445438849
    jr78 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 274
    • Joined: 1 Jul 2015

    bondagegod wrote:

    Yea it was a nice addition if you enjoy dressing up. If your ordering the secretary on Friday don't know if you got the e-mail but there 25% off if you spend £25 until midnight Thursday night.

    I'll check my email, didn't realise that, thanks bondagegod, more money for other treats 😉 X
    1445439179
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5935
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    jr78 wrote:

    mysteron wrote:

    jr78 wrote:

    bondagegod wrote:

    Yes I did read your review of the school girl outfit jr78.

    Ha ha, it really is a fun outfit, I enjoy dressing up anyway so this was just a nice addition to the toy box, I'm ordering the secretary on Friday 😉 x

    Is this the new secretary outfit that came on stram recently? It looks very nice but for me I prefer a much longer skirt with the anicipation of what is worn or not worn underneath

    It's the cottelli sexy secretary I like, not really a skirt going on at all but I have a black coat that ties at the waist & once he sees me wearing that he knows there's not much going on underneath lol! If he opens the door & I'm wearing that coat with heels & stocking it's like a red rag to a bull ha ha! Some people have lucky charms or lucky pants, my flasher mac is his lucky coat ha ha! 😉 x

    Yes I know which one it is now . It is a realtively new one but it doesn't go upto my OHs size . The one I am loking at is the Dreamgirl outfiit which is very nice but I think needs a skirt to finish it off .

    Apologies fo hijacking this thread!

    1445439283
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6347
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    era wrote:

    Teacher accessory, maybe? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30883

    +1 I was thinking the same thing - I have this and I love it :) xx

    1445440259
    jr78 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 274
    • Joined: 1 Jul 2015

    mysteron wrote:

    jr78 wrote:

    mysteron wrote:

    jr78 wrote:

    bondagegod wrote:

    Yes I did read your review of the school girl outfit jr78.

    Ha ha, it really is a fun outfit, I enjoy dressing up anyway so this was just a nice addition to the toy box, I'm ordering the secretary on Friday 😉 x

    Is this the new secretary outfit that came on stram recently? It looks very nice but for me I prefer a much longer skirt with the anicipation of what is worn or not worn underneath

    It's the cottelli sexy secretary I like, not really a skirt going on at all but I have a black coat that ties at the waist & once he sees me wearing that he knows there's not much going on underneath lol! If he opens the door & I'm wearing that coat with heels & stocking it's like a red rag to a bull ha ha! Some people have lucky charms or lucky pants, my flasher mac is his lucky coat ha ha! 😉 x

    Yes I know which one it is now . It is a realtively new one but it doesn't go upto my OHs size . The one I am loking at is the Dreamgirl outfiit which is very nice but I think needs a skirt to finish it off .

    Apologies fo hijacking this thread!

    That's actually what put me off the dreamgirl a bit too,I think if I got that I'd probably wear a black pencil skirt & maybe a sheer black top so you can kind of see what you're unwrapping but not totally if you know what I mean....get her a flasher mac, it's the most exciting thing in my wardrobe, summer, winter it doesn't matter when that comes out there's always a nice surprise underneath ha ha! I like meeting him in a pub because the minute he sees it he's like "drink your drink, drink it NOW, we're going!" Best reaction ever 😂 X
    1445441058
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5931
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    No problem jr78. There some really good offers this week.

    1445442362
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5931
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    DOTW is tempting now as well.

    1445445611
    PetiteVixen [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 21 Oct 2015

    My husband is actually a teacher, why have we not thought of his before!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.