• 14 and an E cup

mre [sign in to see picture]

so my Mrs is gorgeous size 14 and an E cup, this makes buying bustiers, babydoll's tricky as to get a size that fits her isnt easy to do.

its either go for something miles too big but the right cup size or something in the right size but too small a cup size.

nothing that can be done, well expect for me saving up to get some bits especially made for her from someplace. Just more of a whine than anything.

Anyone got suggestions of places to buy that will fit my lovely OH?

DeepBlueKisses [sign in to see picture]

Love honey have a whole section on plus size lingerie she could have a look at. Also, Bravissimo (I think that's how it's spelt) is a bra/lingerie company which caters to those with bigger curves. I'm pretty sure they have sexier nightwear, as well as really pretty bras and panties. You can order their stuff online, but if your OH is haviing difficulty with bras that fit then she could go to one of their shops and have a proper fitting :)

ty :)

bra's not a problem tbh i love taking my OH lingerie shopping and we have a couple of places we go because we know they either stock the right size or will order it.

Its nightwear thats harder to get. The plus size ones are generally just too big and look baggy which doesnt make her feel sexy.

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Hi Mre,

I am also a size 14 and an E cup! Let her know she is not alone! haha!

There is a bunch of stuff on LH which will fit. Unfortunatley I am not in the UK so i'm not able to suggest anywhere else as I am not entirely sure, but these are my personal favourites which fit in such a lovely way.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31040

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32057

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32427

Thanks very much for those suggestions :)

its good to get suggestions from a lady the same size. There is nothing worse than buying something an then the disappointment of it not fitting.

some items for the wish list :)

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Yep I second what Paige suggested! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32427 I have this babydoll and it's beautiful! I get a bit of spillage on the cups (I'm an F cup) but it's gorgeous and makes me feel so pretty! :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Aye Paige's suggestions are lush :-) I'm sure you'll find something perfect from this fab company 👍

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

Am i the only one who saw the title of this thread and thought that someone was going to be in trouble for being on an adults forum! LOL
    Just to add my OH is a 12-14 and a DD to E cup, we always buy bustiers at her waist size and she just, excuse the term, stuffs her breasts in! It usually gives her a great cleavage and pushes them up under her chin! Lol, we love the look!

Yes man wrote:

Am i the only one who saw the title of this thread and thought that someone was going to be in trouble for being on an adults forum! LOL
    Just to add my OH is a 12-14 and a DD to E cup, we always buy bustiers at her waist size and she just, excuse the term, stuffs her breasts in! It usually gives her a great cleavage and pushes them up under her chin! Lol, we love the look!

Lol giod point...a better thread title next time!

its the spillage,for want of a better term, that's the problem usually. We've found a couple of bits on LH but some of the really gorgeous ones we'd love to buy just wouldn't work.

thanks again for the suggestions all. I'll keep looking and buying bits....it's a good thing LH has a good returns policy

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.