• Garterbelts over or under panties?

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

Pet hate of mine garter belt tucked in so panties can be removed and suspenders stay on ..otherwise whats the point?
    If its an outfit like a skirt with suspenders attached then no pants

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I wear my knickers under garter belts, it looks better. I just whip the whole lot down when needed.

why did i never think of that?! the struggles Ive had trying to hold a large enough gap to not pee on myself! damn! i have a couple of chemises no though so that wouldnt work, Ive consiidered putting pants over garter but i think itd be quite uncomfotable. this is why i love nickers with suspenders attached

kinkytaffs [sign in to see picture]

When wearing crotchless knickers it matters not if their under or over as the knickers are staying on

AsgardianSuicide [sign in to see picture]

knickers over! i used to wear them underneath but then thought, "how can i pee", so it's way easier to wear them over the top haha! :-) plus you can slide them off and still have the stockings/suspenders/belt on, win win

pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]

kinkytaffs wrote:

When wearing crotchless knickers it matters not if their under or over as the knickers are staying on

True!!

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

My wife always wears her knickers over her garter belt.... it can take away from the look a little but as someone already stated it's easier to go to the toilet..... and for her to keep when we ahhhhemmm

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Definitely over , that way there's no kerfuffle when using the loo and you can keep the belt on during sex :)

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

How about no knickers just the belt. Easy access and the belt can stay on.

shewasafastmachine [sign in to see picture]

I never wear any underwear with a garter belt, or if I do it's a g-string or thong that can be hiked up to the side...for sex purposes. Never actually thought about using the restroom as it's mostly a bedroom getup.

delicatewoman [sign in to see picture]

I wear them over so I can easily take it off or you have to move the piece to the side to avoid chaffing.

delicatewoman [sign in to see picture]

wouldn't it be great if you could have side snaps or side bows for easy removal?

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

Bumping this because I'm hoping to surprise my OH with suspenders tonight!

So as some of you might know I have recently bought the 7Heaven Revolver Wet Look Mini Skirt with Suspenders and it's a-ma-zing! I decided a few days ago to put it on without any stockings first just to see if it fitted properly and my OH already wanted to jump me then, lol! I had to make some little adjustments to it to make it more comfortable though but I'll save that for when I do a review :)

Anyway, tonight I intend to surprise my OH by going all out with the suspender skirt but so far I haven't had much luck when trying to wear suspenders. I have another suspender belt that I bought in a local clothing store once and I figured I'd put that one on first for regular wear today so I would only have to change my suspenders later but it was extremely fiddly and I only managed to do the front of one stocking before I gave up on it. I'm seriously hoping I'll have more luck when I put on my suspender skirt later today, at least the clips on this one aren't hidden by decorative ribbon so that should make things a bit easier.. I hope.. Fingers crossed!! Panties will have to go under them though, don't think it will fit otherwise :')

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Hands All Over wrote:

So as some of you might know I have recently bought the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32185 and it's a-ma-zing! I decided a few days ago to put it on without any stockings first just to see if it fitted properly and my OH already wanted to jump me then, lol! I had to make some little adjustments to it to make it more comfortable though but I'll save that for when I do a review :)

Anyway, tonight I intend to surprise my OH by going all out with the suspender skirt but so far I haven't had much luck with trying to wear suspenders. I have another suspender belt that I bought in a local clothing store once and I figured I'd put that one on first for regular wear today so I would only have to change my suspenders later but it was extremely fiddly and I only managed to do the front of one stocking before I gave up on it. I'm seriously hoping I'll have more luck when I put on my suspender skirt later today, at least the clips on this one aren't hidden by decorative ribbon so that should make things a bit easier.. I hope.. Fingers crossed!!

A lucky guy's in for a treat then .

Personally I would prefer my Mrs to wear a seperate suspender belt as I prefer her to keep her stockings on when making love . But thats just my personal preference .

mysteron wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

So as some of you might know I have recently bought the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32185 and it's a-ma-zing! I decided a few days ago to put it on without any stockings first just to see if it fitted properly and my OH already wanted to jump me then, lol! I had to make some little adjustments to it to make it more comfortable though but I'll save that for when I do a review :)

Anyway, tonight I intend to surprise my OH by going all out with the suspender skirt but so far I haven't had much luck with trying to wear suspenders. I have another suspender belt that I bought in a local clothing store once and I figured I'd put that one on first for regular wear today so I would only have to change my suspenders later but it was extremely fiddly and I only managed to do the front of one stocking before I gave up on it. I'm seriously hoping I'll have more luck when I put on my suspender skirt later today, at least the clips on this one aren't hidden by decorative ribbon so that should make things a bit easier.. I hope.. Fingers crossed!!

A lucky guy's in for a treat then .

Personally I would prefer my Mrs to wear a seperate suspender belt as I prefer her to keep her stockings on when making love . But thats just my personal preference .

Yeah that's also what I would have gone for if it wasn't a suspender skirt, I like the idea of being able to keep my stockings on :) Who knows, maybe I'll just combine this with crotchless panties eventually!

tear drop [sign in to see picture]

I second with our friend Mysteron.
    Deffinatley you never know when the moment occurs

Alright, mission report :D So attaching the stockings to the clips was a bit fiddly with these suspenders as well but I actually got it to work! I have to say I felt incredibly sexy despite the fact that the suspenders could have been a little bit shorter. OH didn't seem to care that the suspenders were a bit too long on me though, he couldn't wait to get to the bedroom lol!

So yes, I think I'll have to wear suspenders more often! Also I think I'll have to opt for wearing crotchless panties or nothing at all underneath this suspender skirt next time. Detaching the stockings didn't spoil the fun or anything but I just really would have liked to keep it all on :p

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Hands All Over wrote:

Alright, mission report :D So attaching the stockings to the clips was a bit fiddly with these suspenders as well but I actually got it to work! I have to say I felt incredibly sexy despite the fact that the suspenders could have been a little bit shorter. OH didn't seem to care that the suspenders were a bit too long on me though, he couldn't wait to get to the bedroom lol!

So yes, I think I'll have to wear suspenders more often! Also I think I'll have to opt for wearing crotchless panties or nothing at all underneath this suspender skirt next time. Detaching the stockings didn't spoil the fun or anything but I just really would have liked to keep it all on :p

Actually I was going to suggest that with the suspender skirt being sort of figure hugging and attaching the stockings , it may be better and easier to go pantyless .

I think it would be so erotic and hot if both of you make love whilst still wearing the skirt. and stockings.

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

Definately always wear my undies over my suspenders, easier to pop to the loo, and saves flaffing with straps if we want to keep the suspenders on but nothing else in the bedroom.

I don't think there is a huge difference in the look, unless the garter belt has a particular wide band or something which means it needs to be on top :)

mysteron wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

Actually I was going to suggest that with the suspender skirt being sort of figure hugging and attaching the stockings , it may be better and easier to go pantyless .

I think it would be so erotic and hot if both of you make love whilst still wearing the skirt. and stockings.

Well I still kept the skirt on and the stockings as well actually but of course the stockings kept slipping down as they weren't attached to the clips anymore. Still, it was all good fun and now I know what I can improve next time ;) So yeah, suggestion taken!

@Naughty Miss K, I have to agree that it doesn't really make a huge difference in the look whether you wear the panties on top of the suspenders or not! But, now that I have tried my suspenders I really just can't imagine wearing them all day with my panties underneath though. It's just too much work when one needs to go to the toilet if you ask me, lol!

Ihc [sign in to see picture]

Naughty Lassie wrote:

I wear my knickers over my suspenders, I find it more practical

I fully agree

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.