• Night of Passion

LeeP2345 [sign in to see picture]

Hey everyone. I am looking for 2 to 3 outfits that my wife can wear for a steamy weekend away. I am also more than happy to dress up for her too so anything that you think would look good on a man (male or female clothing) please let me know too!

Its our anniversary and we have decided to go all out lol! Personal preference is for wetlook and/or satin.....

Any suggestions of your favourites would be great guys....

john69 [sign in to see picture]

The Alice costume is gorgeous! There are also some nice schoolgirl outfits here on Lovehoney.

My wife likes very much to see me in a wetlook skirt and crotchless bodystocking, also they found here at Lovehoney.

During our wedding anniversary we tried the RodeoH strap on panties with an 8 inch dildo, so very sexy!

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

I am in love with this piece. It's incredibly flattering, well made and the material feels like you've died and gone to heaven, where you're being smothered by the chest of a busty Angel in a warm embrace.

Another flawless find. It fits incredbily well, it's wonderfully comfortable as is simply blessed with the innate ability tofind and accentuate all your best features.

I hope you have a great, sexy and memorable anniversary. Have fun! xx

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.