• Sexy panties = sexy woman, big pants = not like sex sex

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I think fashion often dictates as whats in and whats out. I have to say I was a tad dissapointed when the eighties style very high legged knickers went out of fashion to be replaced by the larger pants which I have got slowly used to and some of the lacey examples are very sexy. Choice is also quite personal. My Mrs prefers French knickers or pants that have a see through rear but doesn't like thongs unless wearing tight trousers for going out in.

I have to say from recent personal experience you have to be careful with threads like this as they can easily get inflamed even though there is not intention to offend .

But in answer to the question big pants doesn't mean any less sex IMO.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

I like all sorts of knickers but when I know I'll be seeing my OH I do like to make more concious effort when choosing my undies. I do have special big pants that are like granny knickers for my totm, they look like massive black bats on the washing line hehe.

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Kittycat102 wrote:

I find this thread kind of..I don't know..rude perhaps?

+1, kinda offensive to those who like to wear 'big' knickers, it's like you're calling us prudes!

So you can probably gather that I like to wear big panties. BUT, I also love sexy undies! I never just wear one or the other, I'll change it up every few days, and it also depends which undies are in the wash and which are clean and ready to wear.

It has absolutely nothing to do with my sex drive. I want sex almost every day (or several times a day when I'm fertile and my hormones are going mad), but I don't like to wear uncomfortable underwear every day. I find thongs horrible to wear, but I love the way they look and the way they make me feel, but I'll only wear them a couple of times a week. I don't like the health risks associated with wearing thongs and certain materials too often either, but that isn't influenced by my sex drive.

I just like to be comfortable, and when I'm comfortable I'm happy :) And when I'm happy, I feel sexy! I wear whatever underwear I want to make me feel good, my partner happens to think I look sexy in anything. I'm just as 'up for it' when I wear my big panties as I am when I wear my skimpy lace ones ;)

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

I think it's not always the size of knickers, it's the cut, the style and what they're made of

paulsballs wrote:

I think it's not always the size of knickers, it's the cut, the style and what they're made of

+1 Silk every time

mysteron wrote:

paulsballs wrote:

+1 Silk every time

I thought I would expand on my own post here . My favourite knickers that my Mrs wears are quite large French Knickers made out of silk. They have a sexy split up the sides and hang very lose . I enjoy it when she is on top of me wearing these as I can easily brush my hand up her thighs and bottom .

These are probably her largest pants and IMO more sexy than some of her more skimpy lacy types. So what Paul is saying is bang on the money .

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I have a bit of a problem with how much lingerie I own and I love to buy new panties or knickers as ya'll call them.

So I have to agree to a certain aspect but also offer my insight:

1. I like to match my panties and my bra. Now that is not always possible for a complete matching set but then I work to coordinate. If I am not matching I am generally feeling lazy and sick and just throw something on vs. really "dressing" myself up. That is definately a reflection of a "no sex" mood.

2. I have underwear for certain purposes and often wear multiple pairs per day. I only wear cotton for working out and wont run / jog in a thong... way to uncomfortable!

3. If I am trying to get more in the mood either for time with a partner or solo I will often go change into certain underwear to help my mood and to feel sexy.

4. I have been buying more and more of the "cheekie" cut and just recently was gifted those awesome Lovehoney Flirty Lace Boyshorts and I love that cut because of how they make my bum look and offer more coverage in the front. And my partnter really likes those and finds them sexy so less is not always more for sexiness and comfort.

Final note on "big panties" for you men on here: Sometimes a woman's health may also dictate her choice of underwear. A woman's body is a complex thing and certain fabrics, dye's or even styles of underwear may not be compatible for her to maintian proper vaginal health.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

^ uncalled for mate! (not going to quote as no doubt that post will be deleted...).

dh [sign in to see picture]

Yes, the tone just got well and truly lowered!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.