• Sexy panties = sexy woman, big pants = not like sex sex

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

Hi,
    My wife was talking about her friends and the ones that like sex generally wore sexy panties of some description whilst the ones that wore big pants were really not interested in sex.

Does anyone agree/disagree with this.I don't want to offend anyone, do you know someone that this applies to. Just curious
    Thank you
    ( I wear thongs and can't get enough sex)

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Never actually thought about this to be honest but I love sex and usually wear sexy (or at least I hope they're sexy) knickers. I don't actually own any 'big' knickers - I'm assuming you mean full briefs - up to the waist type ? My sister finds sex 'a chore' her words, not mine and only ever wears big knickers so maybe there's something in this :)

Char99 [sign in to see picture]

Hmmmm, most of my knickers are full briefs, just comfier for me. And I definitely like sex. I hate thongs, rarely wear them. I will change into crotchless knickers in the evening though if I want to make it clear that sex is what I'm after.

dh [sign in to see picture]

Well based on a very strong sample of 2 people I would be inclined to agree;
    Girlfriend; always wears a thong - wants sex at least once every night
    Ex wife; never ever a thong, always briefs or even 'girl boxers' (eww) - once every 2 months if I was lucky

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I'm confused.

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

I find this thread kind of..I don't know..rude perhaps?

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

It's a reasonable hypothesis.
    Those more into sex are likely to wear more generically attractive underwear in order to obtain more sex.

Buh... I'm a massive nympho. I still have big panties.
    After sex? None of that lacy crap. Time of the month? Big panties.

It's not exactly set in stone, but *shrug*

I kinda figured it was just the woman's preference. Not every women likes underwear like thongs or lacy stuff.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

I can certainly see the logic behind it. I don't think it's a steadfast rule, not in the slightest, but there could easily be a correlation between how often you wear underwear you deem as sexy and your overall interest. I mean, in general, if you have gone to the effort to buy more sexy underwear and regularly wear them, it stands to reason that sex is on your mind more.

Though I own a fair mix of sexy and anti-sexy (I wish I was exaggerating) underwear, and it's on my mind a lot!

As Fairehlights puts it, not set in stone but eh.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Well I certainly disagree with the title of sexy panties= sexy women, but that doesn't seem to be what you're talking about.

I am not entirely sure a direct link between libido and underwear choice would be correct tbh. You get women who are plenty interested in sex, but don't like wearing stupidly uncomfortable undies (which most sexy ones are). You get women who prefer or indeed have to wear cotton for health reasons, and cotton panties=non sexy/plain to most people. You get women who won't wear sexy panties because their self esteem is too low, or who plain can't find any they feel sexy in. Conversely, you get women who constantly wear pretty panties because it makes them feel good about themselves; not sexy, that's not the point.

I don't really think there's any black and white links to be made. Perhaps one more along the lines of women who don't wear sexy panties=women who have lower body confidence or become more disgusted at their body while wearing them, women who do wear sexy panties=women who have more body confidence or gain it from wearing them. But I wouldn't link your daily underwear choices as a whole to how much you like/think about sex. I've spent the last week wearing Flirty lace boyshorts and also spent the week not having or thinking about sex. I fall under the category of women who gain body confidence from having pretties on under their clothing, that's about it!

And yup, +1 that this thread is going to insult people.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Well I certainly disagree with the title of sexy panties= sexy women, but that doesn't seem to be what you're talking about.

I am not entirely sure a direct link between libido and underwear choice would be correct tbh. You get women who are plenty interested in sex, but don't like wearing stupidly uncomfortable undies (which most sexy ones are). You get women who prefer or indeed have to wear cotton for health reasons, and cotton panties=non sexy/plain to most people. You get women who won't wear sexy panties because their self esteem is too low, or who plain can't find any they feel sexy in. Conversely, you get women who constantly wear pretty panties because it makes them feel good about themselves; not sexy, that's not the point.

I don't really think there's any black and white links to be made. Perhaps one more along the lines of women who don't wear sexy panties=women who have lower body confidence or become more disgusted at their body while wearing them, women who do wear sexy panties=women who have more body confidence or gain it from wearing them. But I wouldn't link your daily underwear choices as a whole to how much you like/think about sex. I've spent the last week wearing Flirty lace boyshorts and also spent the week not having or thinking about sex. I fall under the category of women who gain body confidence from having pretties on under their clothing, that's about it!

And yup, +1 that this thread is going to insult people.

Exactly. I wear pretty underwear just because I like them and find other types of underwear to be boring, I like pretty underwear. It doesn't give me self confidence though..

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

I think for some people this might be the case. I think if a woman is not interested in having sex she won't wear underwear that is going to encourage it I suppose. Whether that is a thong or a lacy short is down to the person she is with I guess.

However, I had a rubbish sex drive with my ex, but always wore thongs because I found them comfier.

Now my sex drive is very healthy and I wear all kinds of pants. The sexiest pants I seem to own at the minute are boyshorts with star wars or my little pony on them. I imagine to many people on here that sounds ridiculous, but I bought them with someone in mind and that person loves them. Hence they feel sexy as hell.

But as a lady who loves the ladies I couldn't care less what pants a woman wears, I think they all have potential to look awesome :)

LadyS wrote:

I think for some people this might be the case. I think if a woman is not interested in having sex she won't wear underwear that is going to encourage it I suppose. Whether that is a thong or a lacy short is down to the person she is with I guess.

However, I had a rubbish sex drive with my ex, but always wore thongs because I found them comfier.

Now my sex drive is very healthy and I wear all kinds of pants. The sexiest pants I seem to own at the minute are boyshorts with star wars or my little pony on them. I imagine to many people on here that sounds ridiculous, but I bought them with someone in mind and that person loves them. Hence they feel sexy as hell.

But as a lady who loves the ladies I couldn't care less what pants a woman wears, I think they all have potential to look awesome :)

Your boyshorts sound awesome :P

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

Kittycat102 wrote:

LadyS wrote:

Your boyshorts sound awesome :P

Aw, thanks :)

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

In my late teens i always wore thongs,g strings and french knickers and felt sexy and attractive. When i started the mini pill i had some unpleasant side effects which meant i had to wear big knickers and a pad pretty much every day. The side effects only lasted a few months, but in my head i lost the confidence to wear sexy undies "just incase".

Anyway, i have been physically fine now for several years but im so used to wearing big knickers that i just opt for them! Theyre comfy, easy to look after (no hand washing or worrying about damaging them) and just easier! Now i only wear sexy undies in the bedroom.

i dont think that that means i dislike sex, i just prefer to save the sexy undies for when im feeling sexy!

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm this is an odd one as I can see why some people would agree and others would disagree.

Just because a woman wears underwear that's considered sexy or arousing doesn't mean she's got sex on her agenda, I see lingerie as a way to express myself as a woman & how I'm feeling that particular day. Somedays I wear my most favourite, most revealing/sexy items but it doesn't mean I'm thinking about sex or am desparate for it, it can be that I'm feeling confident or I wanted a little pick me up, but if I wore big knickers it doesn't mean sex is a no no, it just meant I didn't feel like fancy, sexy knickers & jut wanted something comfortable.

I always felt a constant pressure to wear 'sexy' underwear in case an opportunity came up & someone (for some reason) wanted to have sex with me...of course this never did happen. Now I wear what I want to on that particular day, I no longer feel this pressure as it shouldn't be about impressing someone in case for some reason they wanted to have sex with me but it's about what I want to wear & my comfort zone.

Currenty sex is the last thing on my mind as I simply don't feel up to it (I'm quite stressed so it's had an impact) but I still wear sexy underwear, I own about 4 big knickers and a handful of 'everyday' style thongs with a drawer full of every sort of lingerie imaginable but what I choose to wear is purely down to my attitude of the day, I love sex but I love lingeire more as I feel it's the best way to express myself.

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

ask bridget jones did'nt she wear big knickers and get sex

paulsballs wrote:

ask bridget jones did'nt she wear big knickers and get sex

She could look sexy wearing a bin bag though lol

Jessa1 [sign in to see picture]

I actually really like big high waisted underwear... we have a brand called bonds over here ...

I like these ones - [removed by moderator]

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jessa wrote:

I actually really like big high waisted underwear... we have a brand called bonds over here ...

Having a nosey on the site....undie envy indeed ^_^ xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.