• Lingerie/Costume for Boyfriend's Birthday

ChloeW96 [sign in to see picture]

I'm looking for a piece of lingerie or a costume/outfit for my boyfriends birthday. It's a running tradition, if it's our anniversary, valentines, christmas, or his birthday I'll get a new something to surprise him with as an extra present. However, I'm feeling a little stuck.

At the moment, I have one garter belt, three pairs of stockings, a body stocking, two of the lingerie pieces that look like a full swimsuit piece, and a babydoll. He's said he doesn't mind what I get, as long as I feel comfortable. However, this is slightly irritating as I now have no clue what to buy. I feel like I don't want to get a piece of lingerie that is 'the norm', as it's getting a bit tedious for him. Lovehoney have such a huge range of lingerie that I'm feeling really stuck :(

If anyone has any recommendations that would be great! I'm an hourglass figure, and a size 16 with E size boobs if that helps! :)

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I think someone with big boobs would look incredible in any of the casmira pieces (I have the babydoll and it's gorgeous):

I also have this bodystocking and I absolutely love it:

I love the look of these corsets/basques:

And these babydolls:

My OH has seen all of these items either on me or on the website and loved them all, I'm sure your bf wouldn't be disappointed with any of these! Feel free to ask if you have any questions about the ones I've bought.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.