• Legs 11- stockings, tights or bare?

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I do all depending upon what I'm planning to wear and the time of year.
    Tights in the autumn, winter with a mini skirt as I don't want to be flashing stocking tops. Also as an extra layer under skinny jeans or leggings again so there are no tell tale bumps.
    Bare legged in the summer as it's just too warm for anything else and wearing flip flops and sandals is not going to work with tights.
    Stockings in winter, autumn and spring with knee length skirts.
    Definitely stockings in the bedroom or occasionally bare legged. Hubby loves what he calls the laughing gap (the bare flesh past the stocking tops. I asked why it's called the laughing gap and he said once you get to or past that bit your Laughing 😂.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

Just wanted to ask if anyone else saw the gorgeous stocking scene in Poldark last night and what they thought?

I thought it was so sexy as Ross slid the silk stocking carefully over Demelza's foot and moved the material upwards to the top of her thigh before carefully tying a ribbon around the top. Then he laid her gently on the four poster bed with the glow from the fire lighting the room and we were left to imagine the rest. A perfect seduction scene. It really gave me a warm cosy glow :)

Oh yes ! That was indeed a very sexy scene :)

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

wildflower wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

Just wanted to ask if anyone else saw the gorgeous stocking scene in Poldark last night and what they thought?

I thought it was so sexy as Ross slid the silk stocking carefully over Demelza's foot and moved the material upwards to the top of her thigh before carefully tying a ribbon around the top. Then he laid her gently on the four poster bed with the glow from the fire lighting the room and we were left to imagine the rest. A perfect seduction scene. It really gave me a warm cosy glow :)

I thought you might like it wildflower :) I see there is only 4 episodes left of this series for us to enjoy :(

lmh95 wrote:

wildflower wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

I thought you might like it wildflower :) I see there is only 4 episodes left of this series for us to enjoy :(

Well let's hope there's more scenes like that one in the remaining episodes before Sunday evenings are plunged into boredom again !

The series 2 dvd is released on 7th November wildflower so we could enjoy the stocking scene all over again :)

I see the Poldark swooneriffic stockings seduction scene was very well received on twitter.
    I wonder if Lovehoney will have a rush on of people buying them for their OH's for Christmas.

I'll have to get out some blue ribbon for the top of my Fever over the knee opaque white hold-ups and try re-enacting the scene later with the help of Mr lmh95 ;)

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

I see the Poldark swooneriffic stockings seduction scene was very well received on twitter.
    I wonder if Lovehoney will have a rush on of people buying them for their OH's for Christmas.

I'll have to get out some blue ribbon for the top of my Fever over the knee opaque white hold-ups and try re-enacting the scene later with the help of Mr lmh95 ;)

Funny you should mention this, we have just had a blue gater come in wink

Imh95 - I'm sure you and Mr Imh95 will enjoy re-enacting that scene ;)
    Thanks for mentioning the blue garter Leanne ....just had a look and it's gorgeous, it'd certainly set off a pair of hold up a treat !

Thanks for the link Leanne. That garter is really pretty :)

Thanks wildflower. I'm sure we won't be the only Poldark fans re-enacting that scene ;)

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

Bare legs all the way with a skirt / dress, also I like wearing shorts so my legs are always tanned. Never ever tights hate them! Stockings the hold up type when it is cold.

Andy1472 [sign in to see picture]

My wife loves coloured tights, but she has hold ups for long enough skirts. I like wearing tights too ;)

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I do all depending upon what I'm planning to wear and the time of year.
    Tights in the autumn, winter with a mini skirt as I don't want to be flashing stocking tops. Also as an extra layer under skinny jeans or leggings again so there are no tell tale bumps.
    Bare legged in the summer as it's just too warm for anything else and wearing flip flops and sandals is not going to work with tights.
    Stockings in winter, autumn and spring with knee length skirts.
    Definitely stockings in the bedroom or occasionally bare legged. Hubby loves what he calls the laughing gap (the bare flesh past the stocking tops. I asked why it's called the laughing gap and he said once you get to or past that bit your Laughing 😂.

"The laughing gap"...I love that

HunkyHoward38 [sign in to see picture]

used to love my ex wearing black sheer stockings in the bedroom like alot of guys love the feel of them silky smooth against my naked skin. They were also good for binding my wrists when taken off. Used to love it when she came home from work with a ladder in her tights as if we were feeling horny the back would end up being ripped open!!! .xxx

glitterismyfavouritecolour [sign in to see picture]

on a practical level im not a big fan of tights because they always fall down, but i really like the patterned ones, polka dots, hearts, glitter etc and i cant get them in holdups, id wear stockings if i wanted to dress up and feel sexy but not day to day.

staceycherrylick [sign in to see picture]

I'm bit boring never really worn stocking for bedroom I've just brought some so hope can pull them off with my short legs lol

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

I've never worn stockings for the bedroom, but I like wearing sheer tights with short skirts ;) Never tried stockings before - do they slip and slide down thighs? I don't have the skinniest thighs, but my thicker tights tend to slide down with walking - can't imagine having to deal to tights threatening to fall off my legs!

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

glitterismyfavouritecolour wrote:

on a practical level im not a big fan of tights because they always fall down, but i really like the patterned ones, polka dots, hearts, glitter etc and i cant get them in holdups, id wear stockings if i wanted to dress up and feel sexy but not day to day.

Someone told me to try wearing knickers over them for day to day wear - not the sexiest, but I've found it quite practical!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.