• Crossdressers rule!!

Markjacobs290690 [sign in to see picture]

I love cross dressing wearing tight size 8 jeans with thong peeping over them and nice high heels is so much fun xx

Subby_hubby_maid [sign in to see picture]

I only started wearing women's clothes after I got married and Mistress Wife decided she would explore my feminine side. I now wear womens underwear all the time, and skirts/dresses/blouses or uniforms and heels at home.

Yesterday she told me me order this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13919

and these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33419 in white

along with this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9041

The last item she wants for me to wear on a daily basis from the time I get up in the morning to the time I go to bed. I her sooo much!

I forgot to mention this too: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34505

Sarah's wench [sign in to see picture]

@shubby hubby maid, You will not be dissapointed with the alice costume, it is made from really good quality thick material, I now have 2 of these outfits just incase they get discounitued, the first i purchased over 3 years ago and despite wearing and sleeping in this outfit at least once a week it is still like new.

I just wish this outfit would also come available in black and white as it would make a great maid outfit. It sits great with a petticiat underneath as it gives the skirt bit that added lift.

My wife also recently got me some black high heels from matalan (size 8) very simmilar to the alice pic on love honey but without the thick deep soles at the bottom. My wife refers to me as her wench rather than her maid. When i am dressed i am her submissive.

What size costume did you opt for, i am a size 12-14 in womens clothes and went for size large. And it fits just a little on the lose side, i may have got away with medium. But it is usally safer to go with slightly to big that to tight as at least you can still wear it.

The other outfit i have is the dreamgirl maid outfit which i wore last night to please my wife, i also got this outfit in large and that one fits perfect. I wear this one with black stockings and suspender belt.

Sarah's wench wrote:

@shubby hubby maid, You will not be dissapointed with the alice costume, it is made from really good quality thick material, I now have 2 of these outfits just incase they get discounitued, the first i purchased over 3 years ago and despite wearing and sleeping in this outfit at least once a week it is still like new.

I just wish this outfit would also come available in black and white as it would make a great maid outfit. It sits great with a petticiat underneath as it gives the skirt bit that added lift.

My wife also recently got me some black high heels from matalan (size 8) very simmilar to the alice pic on love honey but without the thick deep soles at the bottom. My wife refers to me as her wench rather than her maid. When i am dressed i am her submissive.

What size costume did you opt for, i am a size 12-14 in womens clothes and went for size large. And it fits just a little on the lose side, i may have got away with medium. But it is usally safer to go with slightly to big that to tight as at least you can still wear it.

The other outfit i have is the dreamgirl maid outfit which i wore last night to please my wife, i also got this outfit in large and that one fits perfect. I wear this one with black stockings and suspender belt.

We went for the XL as I am on the tubby size, which we've had a chat about. I'm really enjoying my femininity, so I want to drop down to at least a 16, 14 would be even better. That way there will be a much wider range of pretty underwear for us to choose for me - bras are a problem as I need a 48 band at the moment and most of those are ugly, but I do have some really pretty ones from Evans.

mikeym3 [sign in to see picture]

That outfit sounds really hot especially with the black stockings and suspender belt

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.