• Crossdressers rule!!

Ben1985 [sign in to see picture]

Im a massive fan of wearing a tight dress, stockings and killer heels. Ive started to get a nice collection going on, i often get home from work and just slip into my sexy stockings and 6-7 inch heels and walk around house while doing house work.

malenewbie [sign in to see picture]

Love this forum and I do love cross dressing glad there are people out there like x

mikeym3 [sign in to see picture]

Your profile pic is so hot in the fishnet.

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

Not a fan of wearing female clothing but I love female undies/lingerie. My avatar is the back of a pair of red stain undies.

binky59 [sign in to see picture]

My wife hates me wearing my sexy undies. She's working from home today which cramps my style a bit but she has no idea that I'm wearing one of my lacy six strap suspender belts, RHT sheer stockings and lacy thong under myy boring jeans. I've walked my dog, washed up etc and even mechanicked on one of my bikes so far today. I really envy lucky blokes whose wives don't mind or even enjoy their men wearing lingerie.

D.j [sign in to see picture]

I need help I was shopping, today passed a shop called women `s secrets and was looking at all the underwear and then. can home and went straight to LH lingerie page`s i`m 68 year old widower not once did I think about my wife's underwear it only 6 months since the sad event please help

Perkalite [sign in to see picture]

oh i rule? i never knew :P

M & A [sign in to see picture]

Have dressed before and loved the feeling, even took to shaving legs etc and oh used to take pics but did feel a little silly as I'm a stocky built chap, was a huge turn on especially when I wore the oh high heels

Perkalite [sign in to see picture]

Yeah shaving legs is a real chore, if only someone would invent some amazing long lasting cheap painless hair removal lol

James80 [sign in to see picture]

Can't beat wearing some Lacey underwear

Littlestars [sign in to see picture]

Glad I've found a recentish thread in this, as a women I revel is sloppy joes etc but I've realised very recently that some of my more intimate habits mimic cross dressing behaviour, I have a packing pecker. A Mr limpy. Which is pretty much an imitation flaccid cock I can wear, and for many many years I often mimic a cock when I play solo, my understanding some guys who have cross dressing tendencies have similar desires to feel like the opposite gender.

ive discovered that I find guys with a cross dressing tendency quiet attractive, and much more open to role reversal gender role play.

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

D.j wrote:

I need help I was shopping, today passed a shop called women `s secrets and was looking at all the underwear and then. can home and went straight to LH lingerie page`s i`m 68 year old widower not once did I think about my wife's underwear it only 6 months since the sad event please help

What help do you want?

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

I love crossdressers, would definietly consider it a plus in a partner

sexy0 [sign in to see picture]

I'm glad we have TV,cross dressers on our LH web site,I really love dressing up in any women's clothes and sexy under wear,I'm a size 6 and have very long sexy legs,love to wear very high heels the bigger the better,Since I've found this lovely site with lovely people,what ever you are into,I've bought wet look mini dress now have satin bras with body stocking worn with leather very mini skirt,I love coming on here to tx and read all the questions,hope to chat to on here soon.x
    I

I do the same when my wife is not home of I go upstairs to become ms sexy,I like very high heels as you say the bigger the better,I love the things that LH have and the price not bad and nx day delivery before 1 o'clock is first class,I wish to have my photos with all the lovely things on hear done properly, with full make_make up on and lovely wigs,you can on dream,if anyone from LH would like me to do this I'm free,x

RedCheeks wrote:

I love crossdressers, would definietly consider it a plus in a partner

I would love to come play with you,I get very lonely when I get dressed up sometimes,it would be nice to play together get dressed up or get undressed with you,it really gets me going just talking about it,do you meet many TVs or cross dressers or gender people?,I will keep looking to see if your on LH,xx

Ben1985 wrote:

Im a massive fan of wearing a tight dress, stockings and killer heels. Ive started to get a nice collection going on, i often get home from work and just slip into my sexy stockings and 6-7 inch heels and walk around house while doing house work.

I would love to meet you as I'm the same not bad figure for age size 6 love wearing what you wear or anything that hugs me tight,xxx
    Mikew [sign in to see picture]

I love dressing in OH's sexy undies but she's not keen to join in. However sometimes she goes to bed early and leaves me a treat like the silky teddy she has left me tonight. Have fantasised about sharing experience with another guy and maybe giving a blow job although I'm not gay (never tried it).

lenssom [sign in to see picture]

loved dressing in ladies clothes. have quite a wardrobe now. even bought the female body suit. now i can pass as a woman with make up breasts and vagina, massive turn on

lenssom [sign in to see picture]

loved dressing in ladies clothes. have quite a wardrobe now. even bought the female body suit. now i can pass as a woman with make up breasts and vagina, massive turn on

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.