• Bondage tape clothing- advice please!

    1255544469
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 921
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    Yeah I thought it'd be something to do with the post, wish they'd sort themselves out! Bloody Royal Mail messing up my rude time! LH has always been really quick with my orders in the past so I suspect it could be the post at fault. I'll ring LH tomorrow if it doesn't arrive see what they say.

    He might let me post a pic of the boots made out of bondage tape...anything else, I guess it depends how good it is x

    1255548990
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2210
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    Its not been left in a safe place - round the back maybe? My postie has the habit of leaving it somewhere like that but not leaving a note to tell me!!!

    x

    1255549569
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 942
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    I think it honestly depends upon where you live in the UK, certain places are getting items quicker than others, i returned an item to LH on thurs, had my replacement on mon, and yet my friend in london, sent hers on monday and got replacement on mon xx

    1255551126
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 921
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    masterandslave wrote:

    Its not been left in a safe place - round the back maybe? My postie has the habit of leaving it somewhere like that but not leaving a note to tell me!!!

    x

    I haven't noticed anything but then I don't often go round the back, I better check when I get home!

    Morbidia wrote:

    I think it honestly depends upon where you live in the UK, certain places are getting items quicker than others, i returned an item to LH on thurs, had my replacement on mon, and yet my friend in london, sent hers on monday and got replacement on mon xx

    Whatever it is, I hope it hurries up!! My OH's parents and bro go away soon so we have the house to ourselves for the week.....I have plans and they involve bondage tape!!

    1255568522
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 942
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    i think royal mail workers are being riddiculous, there are millions out of work, and would be bloody happy to have their damn jobs!

    1255569213
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 942
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    I know, both I and my OH would soooo go for a job in the post office!!

    My OH in particular would adore working there, and they're bloody complaining about having their frigging jobs in a damn recesion?!!!?

    1255609955
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4261
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Magic Hands wrote:

    I out of work at the moment and i'm looking left right and centre. I hate being out of work... but like you said the royal mail are taking the p**s. I would be happy with a job and 6ph or less... they dont no how good they've got it.

    But SN we'll have to wait and see how the outfits look 1st. they have to be good one's to put on

    They aren't striking about jobs....they are striking because the big bosses have said they will be sacking people but refuse to tell them how many! I mean wouldn't you hate to be in that position? Hate the royal mail bosses not the royal mail workers!! They really haven't got it good at all!

    Ax

    1255611007
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4261
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Magic Hands wrote:

    AdnaW wrote:

    Magic Hands wrote:

    I out of work at the moment and i'm looking left right and centre. I hate being out of work... but like you said the royal mail are taking the p**s. I would be happy with a job and 6ph or less... they dont no how good they've got it.

    But SN we'll have to wait and see how the outfits look 1st. they have to be good one's to put on

    They aren't striking about jobs....they are striking because the big bosses have said they will be sacking people but refuse to tell them how many! I mean wouldn't you hate to be in that position? Hate the royal mail bosses not the royal mail workers!! They really haven't got it good at all!

    Ax

    i dint no sorry that they was striking about that. I thought it was about pay again. thats why i said thats why thay have got it good. so i take that back

    I'm glad I could make you see otherwise, and I hope others will bear it in mind too, my OH's dad is a postie and he really is the lovliest, hardest working man I know and really doesn't want to strike, it's just a shame that the royal mail managers can be so inept at times! When managers play dirty the workers have to fight back dirty, unfortunately that means we get our mail disrupted!

    Anyway, hopefully it doesn't affect too many people's online purchases I really don't want to see online things going through private mailing companies, I got my phone delivered (or not as the case may be as I wasn't in to sign for it!) by DPD today.....have to pay £5 if I want it delivering after lunchtime on friday, which I have to do as I'm in uni til lunchtime tomorrow grrrr!

    Ax

    1255619051
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 921
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    Magic Hands wrote:

    i cant wait to get the tape. then i can tease her when shes tied down. there no chance of breaking with the tape to. i broke the handcuffs it was the best BJ ever and i enjoyed it that much i just wanted to hold her. so i accedently broke the cuffs from around my wrists. so we want to have something stronger to play with

    Hehe!! I'm getting in touch with LH today, there's still no sign of the tape xx

    1255624606
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4261
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Magic Hands wrote:

    thats shocking, i know they are providing another alt service to the post but to pay a £5 when you want it delivering after lunch. that mean they could deliver it upto 6 onwards. depending on how they have done there route for the day.

    i cant wait to get the tape. then i can tease her when shes tied down. there no chance of breaking with the tape to. i broke the handcuffs it was the best BJ ever and i enjoyed it that much i just wanted to hold her. so i accedently broke the cuffs from around my wrists. so we want to have something stronger to play with

    Do you know what the worst thing is? I've already paid a fiver to have it delievered in the first place!! unbelievable ey?!

    Ooooh have fun with the tape when it arrives, I've never tried tape, I like the feel of things tied round my wrists so I can grab what ever it is and twist my arms round if I need to! I'd like to try tape though, just worried about the sticking to skin feeling...

    Ax

    1255626741
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 921
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    The bondage tape doesn't stick to your skin, only sticks to itself. Really looking forward to giving it a go! Contacted LH today and they advised me to check with my local delivery office to see if it's there and they havn't left a card. If not they will send a replacement. As long as it's here for when me and OH have house to ourselves I don't care! xx

    1255642583
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4261
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    sexynurse09 wrote:

    The bondage tape doesn't stick to your skin, only sticks to itself. Really looking forward to giving it a go! Contacted LH today and they advised me to check with my local delivery office to see if it's there and they havn't left a card. If not they will send a replacement. As long as it's here for when me and OH have house to ourselves I don't care! xx

    That actually makes it sound much more appealing, tar SN!

    Ax

    1255696439
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 921
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    Um.. Sexy Nurse. Did you see Watchdog last night?

    Apparently some people have been having problems with Royal Mail and its because fraudsters have been redirecting your mail to their own addresses. Have you had any mail at all recently?

    I didn't see it, but thanks for telling me. All is well though, my tape arrived this morning and I have been receiving other mail. But i'll bear it mind, thank you AA xx

    1256766953
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 921
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    Whoo! you finally got it!!! hope you enjoy it! let us know how you get on with it!

    It's great!!! Will be writing a review soon. I'm amazed at how well it sticks to itself and love how you can use it for different purposes! I've got 120ft of it so I won't be running out any time soon, but I will definatley be getting more when I do! x

    1257077729
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2210
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    Did anyone use it for a halloween outfit?

    x

    1286805004
    xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 397
    • Joined: 9 Sep 2009

    Hey i have some bondage tape, and i was going to use it for my picture for this nakedness... as i love piccys when people are wearing bondage tape!! But i cant get it on right!!! any tips or hints... i just looked stupidly squashed in!!! xxxx

    1286805193
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

    Hey i have some bondage tape, and i was going to use it for my picture for this nakedness... as i love piccys when people are wearing bondage tape!! But i cant get it on right!!! any tips or hints... i just looked stupidly squashed in!!! xxxx

    I'm not just being a perv but I think less is more! A few strips overlapping looks best in the pics I've seen, too much looks like strapping... Have you tried google images?

    1286809491
    xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 397
    • Joined: 9 Sep 2009

    WandA wrote:

    xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

    Hey i have some bondage tape, and i was going to use it for my picture for this nakedness... as i love piccys when people are wearing bondage tape!! But i cant get it on right!!! any tips or hints... i just looked stupidly squashed in!!! xxxx

    I'm not just being a perv but I think less is more! A few strips overlapping looks best in the pics I've seen, too much looks like strapping... Have you tried google images?

    No i havnt but thankyou kind sir!! lol.... i think ive been doing it up too tight!! looks then like i have four breasts lol thankyou xxxx

    And yey for me with this 'Bump' lol x

    1286809824
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3465
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    OAers- things that go *bump* lol.

    Chelz good luck and post a pic

    1286810458
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Yay for bumps!

    Perhaps keep it a bit looser then! I'm sure I speak for the whole OA when I say I'm looking forward to it!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.