• Thank you!!!

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

I'm dying to get my hands on some of these! I have them ready and waiting in my next basket :) Plus they look good in photos so might even make me look ok :) Let me know how they feel :)

StephJane [sign in to see picture]

That's so lovely! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

Nimean wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

Nimean wrote:

A gentleman always keeps his word...

Thank you so much!!! They're so pretty xxx

You're most welcome. I hope you and your fella enjoy them 😊

Who said anything about my chap? These babies are all for me :') I got a pair of purple bpy shorts as a tester and I adore them, they're perfect. Wore the G-string today and I was not disappointed. Incredibly comfortable! I love all 3 pair that yoi gifted me, they're so lovely to wear as well as to look at! X
    Nimean [sign in to see picture]

drurysl02 wrote:

Nimean wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

Nimean wrote:

A gentleman always keeps his word...

Thank you so much!!! They're so pretty xxx

You're most welcome. I hope you and your fella enjoy them 😊

Who said anything about my chap? These babies are all for me :') I got a pair of purple bpy shorts as a tester and I adore them, they're perfect. Wore the G-string today and I was not disappointed. Incredibly comfortable! I love all 3 pair that yoi gifted me, they're so lovely to wear as well as to look at! X

Then the pleasure is all yours! Lol! Either way, whether you have someone else to appreciate them or not, they make you feel sexy and thats all thats important β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‹β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‹

Binxx [sign in to see picture]

Aww that's lovely of you Nim!

Nimean [sign in to see picture]

Binxx wrote:

Aww that's lovely of you Nim!

☺️ Well, nothing wrong with giving a little joy now and again. Now lets see whats on your wishlist shall we Binxxy? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

I'm dying to get my hands on some of these! I have them ready and waiting in my next basket :) Plus they look good in photos so might even make me look ok :) Let me know how they feel :)

I got the black flirty thong as a tester and it looked and felt great :)

I have huge ass in comparison to my body, or at least I think so! Most G-string type thongs just make it look even larger, but this one was really flattering and for once I thought my bum looked quite good ;) That's not something you'll normally hear me say!

I can't wait to get some more. My tester was faulty, so as long as my replacement is okay I've got a whole load of them on my wish list ready to order. :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.