• Need advice on plus size outfit

fun fun [sign in to see picture]

I'm wanting to surprise my partner with a night of fun including me wearing a sexy outfit but can't choose one on here
    Can anyone recommend anything?

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I have the Beyonce faux leather and lace corset and it's one of my favourites. It is a little pricey but you get what you pay for with this - it fits like a dream and looks really sexy :)

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Hiya :)

I haven't bought that many outfits from LH but I was sent a lovely chemise to test, here's a link to the product page and my review:

It's my fave piece of lingerie in my collection, and my partner went absolutely crazy when he saw me in it!

I'm looking to buy some new plus size lingerie, so I will be keeping an eye on this thread ;)

capricorn13 [sign in to see picture]

I was lucky enough to test this recently. My husband loved it.

Binxx [sign in to see picture]

Hi fun fun!! I bought this a while back and I adore it!! Paired with crotchless knickers and holdups it's a dream! I felt incredible and the the man loved it so much he wouldn't take it off me lol! I wish they still stocked the red :(

brucey15 [sign in to see picture]

You really can't beat a nice satin French maids dress gets me going every time! 😃 teamed with stockings and heels lovely xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.