• Need advice on bodystockings

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Hey everyone, I'm considering buying a bodystocking but worried that it won't look good on me - I'm short and slim with a really small chest. Has anyone with my kind of shape tried a bodystocking or have a partner built like me who's tried one? If so, was it flattering?

I'm considering getting this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30698 (it's the only style that doesn't make me think of Borat!) but I'm having a slight crisis of confidence of how I'd look in it...

hihowareyou [sign in to see picture]

i would say get and try it on, if it doesnt fit you can always return and get a different one and dont worry ruby red im sure it will look killer on you :)

myghost [sign in to see picture]

i reviewed http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30694 on my short stature it's very flattering fortunately fishnet is quite forgiving and doesn't go all bunched up on a short person

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Give it a go, I must admit I was not sure then brought one and it looks brilliant on! I think they are really feminine and delicate.

Good luck, hope you like it

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Give it a go, I must admit I was not sure then brought one and it looks brilliant on! I think they are really feminine and delicate.

Good luck, hope you like it

soulqueen [sign in to see picture]

Some are good some tho if u have a small cheat can flatten it that's what I found so I go for ones where my boobs are out

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hi, :) I sound pretty much like the same size as you hun, I'm a size 8 and 5ft 2, with B/C boobs.

I only have one bodystocking but I think it looks nice on me and I'm sure that one would look lovely on you :)

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

I'm 5"2 and have 3 of the Lovehoney bodystockings, all of them are too long, some more than others. One was also quite a bit too big (I'm size 8 with big boobs and hips). I just wear them as an extra layer under clothes for warmth, but if I wanted them to look sexy in the length of some would be a problem. I was actually considering the one you've linked so if you do get it I'd be interested to know how the length is for you!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Hey everyone, I'm considering buying a bodystocking but worried that it won't look good on me - I'm short and slim with a really small chest. Has anyone with my kind of shape tried a bodystocking or have a partner built like me who's tried one? If so, was it flattering?

I'm considering getting this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30698 (it's the only style that doesn't make me think of Borat!) but I'm having a slight crisis of confidence of how I'd look in it...

I'm 5"4, 34b and I have this body stocking. I have to say it is super flattering and I really love it. I have a review on there too. As others have said, you can always get it and if it isn't right then return or exchange it :) xx

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

Go for it ! You can always return it.

Got it and LOVED it! Thank for the encouragement everyone, I'm really glad I got it. Review coming soon!

LibraLover wrote:

I'm 5"2 and have 3 of the Lovehoney bodystockings, all of them are too long, some more than others. One was also quite a bit too big (I'm size 8 with big boobs and hips). I just wear them as an extra layer under clothes for warmth, but if I wanted them to look sexy in the length of some would be a problem. I was actually considering the one you've linked so if you do get it I'd be interested to know how the length is for you!

And the length was just the right fit for me - it's the only item of clothing I have that fits me perfectly generally and length wise!

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

LibraLover wrote:

And the length was just the right fit for me - it's the only item of clothing I have that fits me perfectly generally and length wise!

Thanks for letting me know! I'll be looking out for your review and may just have to add it to my very long wishlist!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.