• Who goes commando and why?

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

VirginAngel wrote:

The only time i don't have underwear on is while showering or on the toilet. Ever since i hit 12ish and puberty kicked off with discharge i can't stand the damp feeling, so its underwear and pantyliners 24/7 over here. I'm sure my irrational fear of incontinence and germphobia play a part too as i don't do anything less than fully dressed, no topless, lounging in underwear and definitely never naked. I think it's psycological, like if i don't have clothes on it's increasing the risk i'll spontaneously lose bladder control, i'm agitated, almost panicky until i have my underwear on.

I'm the same with underwear it has to go on.Yes liners ext.

william1987 [sign in to see picture]

I do around the house when I'm chilling in my trackie bottoms, I have done it once while I was out around town and it did feel nice, will have to try it again soon for the thrill

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

Turn on fun the give oh a tantalising tease when kids not around to build anticipation. .. also when told too and recently as a dare x2

D.j [sign in to see picture]

Only wear if I am out but I've got briefs with a penis sheath almost like going commando. At home always commando swim in my pool with out costume freedom is great nobody close to see so fine.

kinky wife [sign in to see picture]

For myself its just so much more comfortable to not wear underwear down below I only wear pants when I HAVE to x

mr sp [sign in to see picture]

Because its feels good as well as feeling very naughty as it swings around in my pants, and can look very naughty too, especially if i catch someone taking a look, inturn making it grow a little more.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.