• Who goes commando and why?

kinkyman [sign in to see picture]

only wear pants when i'm at work ........every other time i'm commando ....its a persoanl preference , nothing else

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

I always wear knickers when I go outside. I usually run about a lot and I tend to wear jeans or trousers most of the time and the seams definitely don't feel very comfortable against my sensitive girly bits. Moreover, I have this feeling that during a busy day that involves loads of walking, carrying books here and there, it seems more hygienic and "fresh" to wear pantyliners you can always replace during a short visit to the bathroom. Warm weather, lots of hopping about, a bit of discharge and sweat down there - definitely a good reason to get a fresh pantyliner during the afternoon.

I may go commando at home when wearing something soft and comfy - and when I can always change into something clean and/or take a shower. When I am alone at home, I might also only wear my underwear, and when I go to read in my bed/sleep, I may stay naked.

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

Very rarely go commando, one of the last times I did I caught my foreskin in the zip. That really did hurt a lot. I wear thongs.

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Going commando can also be very satisfying if im wearing jeans and the seam of the jeans rubs on my cock,No hands orgasms just walk and orgasm lol

LaSlut [sign in to see picture]

Is it only me who goes [commando: edit by moderator] for the sake of giving a guy quick and easy access to my [wet pussy: edit by moderator]? I find it very sexy to go into public areas with guys looking at me to try and get a view of my [c**t: moderator edit] ;P

Satan42 [sign in to see picture]

When I'm not working or wearing a suit I always go commando. No real reason I just prefer it.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I sometimes go commando during the summer if I'm at home. Dont really do it anywhere else tbh, just dosen't seem quite right having no knickers on when I'm out - I'd spend all day walking around with my legs firmly jammed together !

Rachel_1991 [sign in to see picture]

I go commando only to tease the OH.. one example: he went shopping for technology stuff other week and dragged me along and I just said "you best not be long, I have no knickers on" safe to say he was quicker than usual ;)

Fiery_WA [sign in to see picture]

For the most part I wear panties, unless I'm wearing a dress, and heading out to dinner at a restaurant I let my OH know I am commando, immediately he has a tent, then the minute we get home it's on!

Morphalubrius [sign in to see picture]

I don't but I will if you want me to :)

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Mainly in summer when its is very hot.. My OH will go pantieless but only when wearing a maxi dress . It helps to keep her cool and enjoys teasing me at the same time .

Commando today but not by choice. The washingmachine has broken down. bloomin uncomfy !

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I often go commando in the summmer when it's hot and I'm wearing a skirt :)

I can imagine it being more comfy for you ladies in skirts than myself rubbing against course denim in a pair of jeans

I think I will have to get some boxers on the way home from work .

Binxx [sign in to see picture]

Happens on occasion at home but only done it once when I was out and I wasn't too comfortable knowing the wind could blow up my skirt and expose me at anytime. Although the man loves the idea. I prefer croutchless knickers!

tryeverythingonce69 [sign in to see picture]

Usually around the house on a lazy day in PJ's but it's nice to do it when out too - for example, I'll go commando under my dress for a dinner date and lean in to my fiancé and whisper 'Guess what panties I'm wearing today? None' and it usually gets him riled up and dying to leave so he can have him way with me ;) try it!

PetiteJess [sign in to see picture]

More comfortable and doesn't show VPL.
    When I done modelling I often didn't wear underwear under loose clothing as they tend to leave marks on the skin which was a pain for photographers to photoshop out.

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

ususally because i get out the bath/shower and can't be bothed to get dressed and just end up throwing a shirt on... or if i have naughty plans and want to give my FWB a surprise.

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes when I'm just lazing about or only going out for an hour seems naughty in a secret kind of way, makes me feel horny

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

I do it out of pure comfort :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.