• what bra

aanda [sign in to see picture]

as the title says what bra, but for a cross dressing man?

we have recently been experimenting with cross dressing and have some underwear but not a bra, but would love to try one, but as a slender man always thought it would look silly, are there any that would be worth a try?

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31034

I could see something like this working quite nicely for a slender gent, because it doesnt have the structure of a classic bra with underwire that would just get in the way on a man, - I imagine! :)

Allurement [sign in to see picture]

I feel like any stretchy-type material bras that aren't underwired should be fine for you to use as they will leave little to no empty space between your body and the material once on.

Luckily Lovehoney have recently released a number of lines of lingerie - a lot of which aren't underwired, such as http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32074 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32063 I know that the peephole one is a flat triangle of material once stretched out so providing you get a size fitting to you there should be no excess material.

I do know Lovehoney also now sell a line of lacy lingerie for men which include items like this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31823 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32462 if that interests you at all too?

I don't really know what else to advise as I have no experience in the area, just figured I would put my thoughts across :) Good luck!

thank you for the reply, looks good, what cup size do you think? smallest ?

infact looking at the items posted above, and thank you for the sugestions, they dont come in different cup sizes, i do have broard shoulders so would have to go for large, and im assuming they would require large doobs, which i do not possess lol

The peephole (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32074) one should be fine in large so long as your chest is 38 inches around - this is the measurement I would look out for to be sure there would be no excess material. Secondly look at the strap sizes. I can't say for any of the other sets, as I have not seen or tried them. I can say that the material on the Peephole one is very stretchy though and while the shoulder straps aren't actually adjustable they are crossed over at the back - more of a sports bra type design, meaning they are more forgiving of broard shoulders.

This specific bra fastens at the front too which makes things a lot easier and is adjustable (from the back).

Hope that helps! :)

thanks for that Allurement, my chest is 42 inch so do you think it would stretch enough, last thing i want is saggy material at the fromt, what i really need is a large bra with a very small cup, there must be ladies out there with the same problem

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

My OH owns the peephole set and I think it's a good suggestion!

aanda wrote:

thanks for that Allurement, my chest is 42 inch so do you think it would stretch enough, last thing i want is saggy material at the fromt, what i really need is a large bra with a very small cup, there must be ladies out there with the same problem

Yes I believe that it would fit. There is also a plus size range of the peephole set too if you are concerned, however the sizes are very generous :)

thank you Allurement i will get it ordered

You are very welcome, glad I could help. Besides, if it isn't what you are looking for Lovehoney are brilliant and have a great returns policy.

Good luck to you and have fun! :)

this is what i love about this forum, you can ask what many would consider to be a very odd question and you dont get told your a pervet, just good advice, thank you all

bump in case anyone has something to add

phil [sign in to see picture]

aanda, I have cross dressed for years, and I wear 36B bras all the time even uder work clothes to work. ( building trade ). Start by measuring round your chest, watever the measurment is that is the size you need. Then decide what cup size you think looks best on you, too big and you will look silly be realistic. I generally wear underwired padded cup bras, they give me a little shape for everyday wear, but if I am going out and want to add a little more shape I pad the cups out. I hope this is helpful.

thank you phil, it seems lovehoney dont do bras by cup size tho

mr sp [sign in to see picture]

If a male wanted to purchase a ladies one piece swimsuit to wear for alternative pleasure with the male chest size being 48/50" what size suit should he buy ?

phil [sign in to see picture]

aanda, yes I know sizing on Lovehoney is a sticking point with me too. If you are a bit reluctant to go shopping most of the high street shops do a on line service. I think it would be breaking the rules if I told you my favourite shop for underwear.

teacake [sign in to see picture]

My OH likes to see me in her sexy looking bras,But if i was to choose i would prefer to wear her belvia bras they are like sports bras,I like them because they feel more comfortable but most of all because it would of been in close contact to her skin and boobs which would be contacting my skin,With her normal bras i dont get that close contact feeling.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Peep-hole bras and items seem very popular to a lot of the cross dressers I see.

Sizing varies, but generally M, L, is what many go for, only a few fit small.

Generally I stick to advising them to go for soft cup with no wire. Although an underbust corset for those who are looking for a boost to their boobs works, but again it's not a bra. A few have tried open cup bras and opted for Large.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.