• Win Your Choice of Lovehoney Lingerie!

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

Woo, I'm loving reading all these! Just a quick tip - no need to worry about including sizes, I'll be in touch with the winner about that separately. Also, everything does have to come from the Lovehoney Lingerie brand to be win-able. Thanks!

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]
    myghost [sign in to see picture]

www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31036 medium

www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31034 small

I already have the set in red so gorgeous and sexy wouldn't mind the black too, the knickers really make my rather flat derrière look good

www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31417 medium to complete the set

CutieCurious [sign in to see picture]

Happy Tuesday Nicole :D

I love this competition, even if I don't win, because perusing the lingerie and deciding on my perfect look was so much fun. :D

I would start with this gorgeous lace bra, matched with an adorable lace crotchless thong:

Altlhough they are not sold as a matching set, I think they compliment each other really well. I have quite a large chest, so I like to have something in place to cover the ladies instead of having them out and proud and getting in the way of things. This lace bra would be perfect for that, while still showing off enough of my assets to be a turn on. I love this thong because from the front, it's quite simple and discreet... and then you turn around and get the full effect of all that gorgeous lace. From the front, the lace bra would bring all attention onto my chest - from behind, the thong would bring all the attention onto my bum. The best of both worlds. :D

To finish, the look, I would cover it all with this beautiful bodystocking:

I've actually been lusting after the Lovehoney floral bodystocking for a while, but for this particular look, I decided I would go with the fishnet stocking. It's a simpler, sleeker pattern, so the effect of the lace underneath wouldn't be lost.

I think bodystockings just add a real "wow" effect to a bedroom look, and for girls on the bigger size like myself, who might want to cover their tums, it's ideal. I would get all-over coverage that would help boost my confidence and help me own my sex appeal - but even with the illusion of coverage, quite a lot is still there to be seen, which would help drive my bedroom partner wild!

Last but not least on the list of reasons I would love this outfit - both the thong and the bodystocking are crotchless, giving it a lot of versatility. I could wear the full outfit throughout sex, retaining the confidence that bodystocking gives me. Or, if I'm feeling a little more bold, I can strip down to the bra and thong. I can remove or not remove as much or as little of the outfit as I want - my partner will have full access no matter what. Perfection!

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Thank you Nicole and a happy Tuesday to you too, and everyone else of cause!

Wow what an opportunity. I never really look at lingerie because I don't feel sexy anymore. Since quitting smoking I've put on quite a bit of weight and while I love the boobage that I now have, I don't really like anything else, although there are two things that have always made me feel sexy... Fishnet tights / stockings and corsets / basques / bustiers. So my choice has of cause got to be:

Because I love fishnet tights / stockings as they look flattering on the larger legs (and the slimmer but I have larger), also I find that they cover more imperfections than sheer tights such as the varicose veins that I have been cursed with and the very noticeable big dimple in my leg from an injection that went wrong, both of which I am very self conscious about.

Because I love the look of cage briefs, I do not own any yet but they are one of my many wants. Also I like the look of my bum in the right brief and these look like they could be the right brief, not to mention that they are a match to my next item of choice (which I didn't realise at first, I just thought that they would look good together haha)

Because I love my bigger boobs but hate my bigger waist and in my opinion, there is no better item to show of the best bits and hide the rest.

Good Luck every one! xx

WakkaWakka [sign in to see picture]

My reason for wanting to win is simple.
    I'm a plus size woman who pretty much never gets to feel sexy. There's so much beautiful lingerie for thin anf fabulous ladies. When you get to my size it usually becomes quite drab or simply doesn't flatter anything.

I want to be sexy.

MrandMrsS [sign in to see picture]

Was looking through the Lovehoney range This weekend for a suprise present for my wife as we start to find some time for ourselves again after having a baby, and wanted to treat her to something new ! I narrowed it down http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31032 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31038 . Ended up ordering the spoil me satin set (and still waiting for the postman!), so long as she likes it I'll get the lace set for her later on.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30698 Black one size

I know I haven't picked as much as other people but I really love the look of this bodystocking. It's simple but pretty with a nice revealing bit at the back , ideal for a bit of spanking without having to take anything off !

It looks like it would give me a streamlined figure but be comfortable at the same time . I would wear this under my clothes and give my husband a surprise later on , think he would love it :)

slinkykinky [sign in to see picture]

Ooh what a fab competition!

I love the design of the all-in-one bodystocking, and the lace would drive my hsband wild! Pairing it with the crotchless knickers would mean there would be no interuptions to a night of fun!

jayandrach [sign in to see picture]

I would like to choose these products for my wife as a surprise to her :).

Thank you Nicole for the opportunity.

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31040 it's simple, sexy and seductive. It would accentuate my curves.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30984 to add a touch of lace to off set the satin.

Not forgetting the heels and smile to finish off the look.

since starting my new job I've become so tired and run down I don't make an effort anymore. It's about time my husband was rewarded and teased.

LibbyLibido [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Nicole for the great competition opportunity!

I would love to win the Love Me Lace Chemise and the Lace Top Fishnet Stockings because I need some lovely new underwear!

I bought a set from LH the other day, a nice pink lacy longline bra with high waisted knickers and I planned a sexy surprise for my OH. I wore it all day and I couldn't wait for the big reveal when I got home, I was so excited. When the big moment came I stripped off my clothes, stood in front of him and instead of driving him wild, he said the colour was 'grotesque' and the 'ill-fitting bra' didn't turn him on at all. I was so disappointed, at least I now know to stick with red and black!

As I am typing this I'm trying on some Leg Avenue 'plus size' stockings - horrible fit, why can't all stockings be like LH's new plus size stockings? I have the plain pair and they're lovely, I'm looking forward to adding the other varieties to my collection.

Please help me prove to my OH (and myself) that I look much sexier in black underwear!

ldld [sign in to see picture]

Well since its a competition to win some free sexy lovehoney lingerie ive added in everything i think would be perfect for my OH, i might have gone and listed too many but its too hard to narow down to just a few. My OH has purchased some lovehoney lingerie before and its always great quality. All of the ones listed below look amazingly sexy and i know we would love tryign them! All of these would be a great early birthday present for my upcoming birthday if i could see my OH wearing them.

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

OOOOOOOOOOO *spends ages looking at pretties rather than doing coursework*

So, in a bid to try something different, I'd start with http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31033

I'd team them up with these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31030 (but if I had a smaller bum I would have gone with these in a heartbeat www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30987)

And then to round the lace all off http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30686!

Why do I love the look of them? Because I don't normally go for full body lace, maybe just lace undies, but I've fallen a little in love with this combination and it would be the subject of many of my next photos.

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

I'd match this

With these stockings

I feel sexy in all lingerie but nothing can compare to a bustier & stockings for an ultimate confident boost. The bustier will accentuate my figure & give my boobs a boost whilst remaining feminine & seductive. Where the stockings show a cheeky, slight dominatrix side as I feel fishnets are uber in control.
    I'd match both with a red lipstick & nice heels, possibly hair up & without a doubt legs crossed until I get the reaction I'm looking for ^_^ x

kinkytaffs [sign in to see picture]

I think my gorgeous wife would look amazing in this collection of sexy satin bedroom wear:-

Classy bedroom wear for a classy woman + I will get a pretty good thrill seeing her in them

The_Cuboner [sign in to see picture]

This: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31032

paired with these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30685

I'm pretty new to the world of sex and I don't own anything like this. I've wanted stockings for ages but I'm reluctant to buy them as I'm worried they won't fit right due to my height. Lace is always something I've adored and I love the fact the chemise covers my body a little bit whilst still being sexy and not obscuring it entirely. I think something like that would give me a lot more confidence to be a bit more flirtatious during sex, and the fact it comes with a built-in suspender belt is an extra bonus!

kelly_michelle [sign in to see picture]

Simply that.

I love the Lovehoney lingerie range (and feel a spending spree coming on) but my other half and I were discussing lingerie last night and he was interested in this sort of thing so really it would be a prize for him!

Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]

Ahh! I wish I could enter! crying

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

i would love this because it really would spoil me! It looks like a show stopping peice! It would make my chest look awesome while hidding some!

And because i love these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31421 i have to add them! How could these not make anyones rear end look good! Time for a cage match anyone?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.