• big boob nightmare

SR36 [sign in to see picture]

LibraLover wrote:

Girls with small backs and big boobs I recommend http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32063 And http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31040 And corsets!! :)

Oooh goody- I've got the halterneck bra coming in red. I was really worried about it but thought I should just go for it as I can always return it. Thanks for the advice Libra!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Yep, nightmare here too. I'm a 42G which is roughly a size 22 on the top but only a size 16 at the bottom. I'm fine with tops and a skirt or trouser combo but dresses............omg cant even go there :( Would love a pvc kinky dress for the bedroom ( I have some tops and skirts) but can never find one that fits my top half but dosent look rediculous at the bottom :(

saucey21 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all you ladies. I have big boobs small back 32GG. I have found a clothes retailer to deals with all the issues. It is by bravissimo and their clothes line is called pepper berry. They have some shops dotted around the country. Not cheap but not ridiculous either. In pepperberry clothing I wear a size 10 super curvy. Other clothes i'my a 14. Figleaves have also started a clothes range. Curvy kate do a cupped size baby doll. Hope this is some hope xxx

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

I have BIG boobs :( but i am a big gily over all, finding sexy bed clothes/attire can be a nightmare, heck a good gust of wind and I will topple over, front first ahahahah

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I have the same problem :(

I have suggested on the pander to me thread that LH start stocking some of their lingerie in bra sizes like other retailers do, however that would require them to have a lot more stock so perhaps it's not cost effective enough for them.

I'm a 36GG and I find it impossible to fit into lingerie properly, I always go up a size and even then it's a squeeze and I don't get full coverage, and the chemise or whatever it is then fits too loosely around my waist. There are other retailers which sell lingerie according to bra size but can be quite expensive, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about them on here?

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Ah, saucy21 had already mentioned the retailer I had in mind. Bravissimo/Pepperberry are great for well endowed ladies :)

Irie [sign in to see picture]

My OH struggles with bras but has fallen in love with Ewa Michalek. Hasn't looked anywhere else since, she loves the styles, support and sizing is great.

GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]

38DD and finding the right bra that also looks nice is becoming a nightmare for me. Really. I'm stuck with things that barely have a form after years and years of use and abuse.

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

I stuggle allll the time! I'm a 32H and I've found that if I buy lingerie from Lovehoney, you need to buy it without any form of cup padding, even slight. Any form of padding shapes the cup therefore if you're bigger than 'average' for that given size, it's not gonna fit. X

RacheyD [sign in to see picture]

I have the too big problem, where as my sister had suffered with the too small, but she is all of sudden in ownership of perfect natural boobs. Was so jealous when she was buying perfect fitting bras in new look. I buy my nicer/ sexy ones from boux avenue or Anne summers if I can get to a shop and try on first. And good old M&S for everyday, although I did manage to get a rather slutty leopard print number from there a couple of years back. But baby dolls are a nightmare. Bought one from here in an XL just fits the boobs but too loose everywhere else and makes me feel frumpy not sexy. Argh!

Did get a nice corset off eBay for a fancy dress part but I love it , can be worn for going out or in the bedroom, if in public I have to watch bending over as the girls try and make a bid for freedom in the bedroom this probably wouldn't be the worst thing hehe

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

38/40 GG/H here tried many things nothing fits except body stockings even then the girls are pretty squished just can't escape to the outside world.
    Iv taken to designing and making my own sexy stuff either by turning a bra that does fit in to a baby doll or starting from scratch with a pile of nice fabric and see where I end up.
    Iv also been looking at adding sexy touches to everyday clothes such as lacing so I can tighten under my boobs as I do find most tops hang from my boobs like a huge tent. I'm already large without baggy tops hiding my curves.

Bobbaford [sign in to see picture]

Why are there no pictures in this thread?! Haha

mr sp [sign in to see picture]

Im a fuller figure guy so i love the sight of bigger boobs.

Lovindailydiscipline [sign in to see picture]

Had mine reduced about 18 years ago. Best thin I ever did!! I'm still big boobed (42f ) but nowhere near where I was!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.