• Nerdy Glasses

Dirty-little-secret [sign in to see picture]

LH! Please start selling nerdy glasses please!

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

The best place for you to ask LH to start selling things is:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/74088-pander-to-me/

Ash 123 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie here and my first post !

Ash 123 [sign in to see picture]

Just bought some sexy nerd, secetary, teacher glasses for her today !

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

My normal glasses are nedry glasses, boyfriend was going to get a pair but decided not to. He keeps saying how I've to buy a pencil skirt and turn up one dau wearing it & my glasses, yet another way to tease him, glasses really do make a difference sometimes!

He's got a thing for an asian girl wearing nerdy glasses... so I just need a nerdy glasses.. shame they are not selling it here

Badcc67 [sign in to see picture]

Do women like nerdy glasses too?

i find nerdy guys sexy...

Chaos Zero [sign in to see picture]

People realise we nerds don't actually tend to wear huge frames, right?

ghostrider74 [sign in to see picture]

I quite like glasses on women like teachers and secretaries mmmmm sexy look

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Chaos Zero wrote:

People realise we nerds don't actually tend to wear huge frames, right?

+1

Sleek, half-framed rectangulars ones, on the other hand, are definitely not out of question (for me, anyway).

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

I think lh have said before on the pander thread they wont sell them.

Im sure you can buy them for cheap on an auction site, or failing that just pop the lenses out of some 3d cinema glasses!

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I'm pretty sure most high street shops sell similar things, or even auction sites. I understand they can be used for role play, but it's not something I'd necessarily expect a sex shop to sell. You could perhaps ask on the pander thread anyway just to double check.

As someone who needs glasses to see, I've never quite understood why some people wear them as a fashion accessory if they don't need them. I'd love to not have to wear glasses! :P

But for role play, yeah maybe I guess. I left mine on when I was giving my partner an impromptu blow job once and he said he loved watching me look up from behind my glasses while I was doing it. I don't usually tend to wear them for sex though as real glasses cost a lot, I don't want them getting bashed around! Plus they get in the way and steam up... Aaaah it's just too much hassle!

Boogaloo> I guess I am a bit odd, then. Even though I have worn glasses for nearly 20 years, I don't really mind that much. Yes, it would be great to have a perfect eyesight - absolutely noone in my family has been blessed with it (loads of vision troubles, including astigmatism, glaucoma, amblyopia and eventual blindness both in my mum's and my dad's family), though, so it is not much of a surprise I don't have it, either - but seeing I don't have it, I have come to terms with glasses. I have this feeling that well-chosen spectacles can actually enhance one's looks...

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

This product includes glasses - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24058 but they are rectangular framed and not very nerdy. I don't think LH plan on selling nerdy glasses but it could always be a thing for the pander thread like others have said!

JM88 has the great idea of 3d cinema glasses, with the lenses popped out these look well nerdy and awesome! But since there'll be no lenses you won't be protected from getting *ahem* stuff in your eyes... Just sayin' :P

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Briona, don't get me wrong glasses can look nice. I like the style of mine :) but I'd just rather not wear them at all if I was blessed with good eyesight. Contacts are great but only once in a while as they dry up my eyes! I'd love to go back to the days where I didn't need glasses :(

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

If i am honest my nerdy glasses are a pair of the 3D glasses wirh the lenses pushed out :)

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

I got my secretary glasses from poundland. ... bargin

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Fancy dress shops tend to carry a good range and many are sold without the lenses which is a bonus if you don't need eye correction .Also got a decent pair of shades recently from a pound shop to go with the Police woman outfit .

Boogaloo wrote:

Briona, don't get me wrong glasses can look nice. I like the style of mine :) but I'd just rather not wear them at all if I was blessed with good eyesight. Contacts are great but only once in a while as they dry up my eyes! I'd love to go back to the days where I didn't need glasses :(

Ah well, I have needed them since I was about eight. I was really unhappy about them back then - believe it or not, we had a teacher (frankly, she was the most moronic teacher ever met, she did not even know how to spell properly, she thought our town had been founded in the 10th century rather than in the 13th and so on, my mum kept on correcting nonsensical stuff she had us copy into our exercise books) who laughed at me because I had to wear them. What joy... I have come to terms with them over time, though am indeed a bit afraid my eyesight may deteriorate in a way similar to that of my granddad or one of my great-uncles who eventually went blind in their later years...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.