• Party Night

bubblebutt [sign in to see picture]

It's my work Christmas do soon, it's being held at a hotel in town and I have booked a penthouse suite for hubby and I because we want to really make a night of it. I have my dress, it's quite tight and fairly low cut but knee length, and I have some nice nude stockings with black seams and tops I'm planning to wear. My problem is I need the rest of the undies! I need something fairly strutured for the top as I'm only a 32C, and would like some padding / uplift for the low cut dress. As the dress is quite figure hugging I don't want soemthing that's going to give VPL / a horrible sillouhete, but I want something that will knock hubby's socks off later on :) I don't mind crotchless or split crotch, corset, needs to have suspenders. A lot of the racier stuff seems to be quite stretchy and won't be as structured as I'd like on top. I'm a size 6-8 and 5' 5". Any suggestions?

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

How about not thinking too much about what you're going to be wearing and changing into something later on? You could even try it on in secret and take a picture and send it to your husband on the night to tease him? Before you both go to your room for the night, tell him to get a night cap from the bar and meet you up in your room in 10 minutes where you'll have a surprise waiting for him and you could quickly change into something he'll like. Then you don't have to worry about what it will look like under your dress and build a lot of suspense for the evening antics :)

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

How about the Roza Alegra set? It's very pretty, although I'm not sure how it would look under a tight dress. You'd also need to buy all 3 pieces separately.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29880

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Ooohhh! I have the full Roza set and it's the most beautiful lingerie I own! I absolutely love it! So classy!

JuicyJ89 [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

How about the Roza Alegra set? It's very pretty, although I'm not sure how it would look under a tight dress. You'd also need to buy all 3 pieces separately.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29880

this is my fave set!

I would also love to have C cup boobs, mine are too big :( I was happy being a C cup x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.